• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Aiii

So not worth it
Rob Van Dam.

Antonio Cesaro is geographically closest to you and probably speaks Dutch. Justin Gabriel is from South Africa, that's close enough.

Those are the only two talents you would be allowed to post about under my ideal vision of Wrasslegaf.

Cesaro and I could speak in German I guess...And Leo Kruger, right?

What about Alex Wright?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Brazzers logo please.
HWR0z.jpg

WWE didn't even want Punk on the WWE13 cover.

Yeah forgot that. They probably wanted Sheamus or someone on the cover but given THQ was going for the attitude stuff they had to have pushed back. Good on THQ for that one.

Thats messed up. Its a political campaign, not TNA. you got to pay your workers.

Kyoufu

Code:
Date	      Average Audience	  Hour 1	Hour 2	        Hour 3
11/12/2012	4,194,000	4,154,000	4,399,000	4,027,000
11/19/2012	3,835,000	3,873,000	3,923,000	3,710,000

Not only that but WWE13 with punk on the cover sold less than last year.

That said, Last night was a boring show, but the production values were the best I have seen in a decade.

Ratings were down. Looks like Punk is a failure and will drop the title to Ryback next PPV.
That was the most John Cena centric episode of RAW in a while. Punk was on for like 10 min

I liked the last hour of RAW but the 1st 2 sucked. Who thought it was a good idea to give Miz and Otunga like 20 min match

smr00

Banned
Anyone pick up that Attitude Era DVD/Blu-Ray? After being burned with the shitty nWo blu-ray i ain't taking any chances.

There's plenty of British talent for you to cheer for without having to brush up on our American wrestlers. I say Brits, stick with your Brits and we'll keep to our own kind. WWE employs a wide variety of athletes, there's no need for all this unnecessary mixing.

Don't be like that bean. We live in the modern world, where the internet enables access to a wider array of wrestling than ever before, and, really, wrestling is a universal language that transcends borders. No need to be such a nationalistic stick in the mud. Here, you could even watch some British wrestling if you like;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LC88YYX4Q4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA_4Y_L6r8U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKyrOCR2i0

Bean breath, why you always gotta pick on us Brits?
And let this growth go unchecked? You got the Canadians in your pocket. You got the Irish hating Sheamus. Won't be long before Negative Net_Wrecker is dropping "whilsts" and "dafts" into his Raw rants.

I can see the big picture, I know how this ends; with this thread looking like the UK thread. Just take a gander at it, that's where we're heading.

Look at the nationalities of the WWE roster compared to the posters in this thread. It doesn't add up and it's not sustainable.

I haven't figured out a solution yet so in the mean time, I'm just going to be a bit of a proper arsehole about it.
He's jealous that he's not a classy Brit, he even masqueraded as one the other month, I mean that says it all doesn't it?
You are just as much the reason for this as anyone else. You've been here long enough, you should know better. You need to be a leader for these people and show them the right way.

Get your house in order.

Kyoufu

PWInsider says Punk is not being promoted for WrestleMania or anything else and is planned to drop the title to Rock, who is in their plans in a big way over the course of the first third of 2013.

And that dirtsheet about someone telling Vince the product stinks etc is reportedly Punk, who used a loud angry voice at Vince. Apparently relations between the company and him are in disarray.

:|

Save him Austin.

Does anybody actually believe this?

He and Cabana talked about it on AOW.

Ithil

PWInsider says Punk is not being promoted for WrestleMania or anything else and is planned to drop the title to Rock, who is in their plans in a big way over the course of the first third of 2013.

And that dirtsheet about someone telling Vince the product stinks etc is reportedly Punk, who used a loud angry voice at Vince. Apparently relations between the company and him are in disarray.

Save him Austin.

They reported just last week that WWE have been discussing plans to have Punk in the closing match of WM 29 for some time.

Well Punk would be right if true, the product does stink and his heel run could be so much better than it is right now, but WWE gonna do what WWE does.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Save him Austin.

Yeah, I know he and Cabana talked about it, but I don't believe it for a second. If they didn't want Punk on the cover, he wouldn't be on the cover.

And PWInsider has got to be kidding. Of course Punk is going to lose the title to Rock. No fucking duh. He'll lose to Rock, Cena wins the Rumble, and we now have Cena/Rock II.

Kyoufu

Yeah, I know he and Cabana talked about it, but I don't believe it for a second. If they didn't want Punk on the cover, he wouldn't be on the cover.

And PWInsider has got to be kidding. Of course Punk is going to lose the title to Rock. No fucking duh. He'll lose to Rock, Cena wins the Rumble, and we now have Cena/Rock II.

It's up to THQ what they do with their games.

Ithil

What Punk said about it, if I recall, was that THQ/Yukes wanted Punk on the cover, but WWE had someone else (he didn't say who) in mind, and that THQ won out, it's their game ultimately.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's up to THQ what they do with their games.
Yeah, I'm sure WWE has no input. It was reported once that the WWE had THQ once take down any pics of HHH in a losing predicament in any of THQ's promotional material. They get input. The point is, he made it sound like the WWE was actively against him getting the cover. Dude, stop with the rebel crap. You've held their top title for a year now, and they're pumping merchandise out of your ass. They like you.

Top Bottom