• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

SoulPlaya

more money than God
meeting_the_devil__s_favourite_demon_by_fiendish_art-d5jv2x8.jpg

Love this pic.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Is that his hair now or still a wig?
I honestly think he's purposely keeping his hair short (or at least, shorter than what it appears with the wig). The last pic I saw of him without the mask was in July, and his hair was long, but nowhere near that length. The thing is, though, it was the same length it had been for a while. I think he's just purposely keeping it short.

Usually, however, he doesn't wear the wig for public appearances with the mask, so maybe his hair really is that long now?

strobogo

Banned
The next new WWE Tag Team:

mcmahon-obama-door-asset-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

That's fantastic. I can't even figure out how that works. Seems to me that it is trying to make it seem like Linda is a Democrat, which wouldn't work very well for her since most people vote straight ticket. Vince is the one that needs to run. He'd probably win. I think they are his political aspirations in another attempt to legitimize the McMahon name anyway. And what a surprise both tries have gone the way of the WBF, XFL, WWE Movies, WWE Music, and everything else they've ever done that isn't wrestling.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Most amazing thing about this? Coach is taller than the Rock. However, that never came across on WWE TV.

That is the exact same thing I immediately noticed as well. Tricky WWE, tricky!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got the pre-show jitters for tomorrow's GWF stream. Should I make an OT for it in Community if it does well?

Nervous. Hope the storyline I did is good.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
OK, sandman, I found a solution to the Kane hair question. Most of that is a wig, but it's still pretty long.

Here's a video of him at an Airport in October.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SM7SesY7t0

He also seems a bit pissed that fans rushed him, lol. Can't really blame him, though. There's only so many autographs that you can sign, day after day.

Kaladin

DGUSA show is live! Watching through my PS3, as WWNLive supports PS3 & 360 browsers now :)

First up, EITA vs Jon Davis.

Davis is just walking around staring at random people in the crowd.....kind of an interesting gimmick....seriously just had a minute long stare down with some random guy.

Kaladin

Holy shit, EITA went for a small package, Davis stopped it and turned it into a standing suplex....from a small package attempt.

Davis is just walking around staring at random people in the crowd.....kind of an interesting gimmick....seriously just had a minute long stare down with some random guy.

Yeah, it's not bad, he took well too long to get in the ring on Friday's show though, lol.

Real cool spot there with Davis dead-lifting EITA out of a small package into a vertical suplex.

BIG moonsault off the turnbuckle to the outside from EITA!

Kaladin

I wish they would have saved this match for coming back from intermission, so I could keep the football game on instead.....now the game hasn't even started.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FYI not every GAF member made in WWE13 will make it into the first week. So pleeeeease dont be mad if you dont show your face the first week. :(

Yeah, that match was good fun. SSB pick up the win with FATALITY!!!

Awesome spot with Jigsaw going for the Jig & Tonic on Dos, but Uno punches Jig sending him round for a sunset flip bomb.

Chuck Taylor vs Rich Swann in a No DQ match up now.

Swann takes a huge DDT to the concrete and Chucky T just tried to pierce a screwdriver through Swann's cheek, which seemed sort of out of place for this show.

Rich Swann scores the win after hitting his standing 450. I love that move. Thought we were going to see an Awful Waffle through a chair for a minute there. Good match, but DGUSA have had trouble making their feuds seem important and this was a good example of that.

Intermission time.

They really should film stuff backstage that they can run during intermission.

Yeah, the adverts get annoying fast. Gabe films those 'Book It Cam' backstage videos for the youtube channel, but they are only camera phone videos and he can't seem to learn how to hold the phone in landscape mode, ffs.

Kaladin

Yeah, the adverts get annoying fast. Gabe films those 'Book It Cam' backstage videos for the youtube channel, but they are only camera phone videos and he can't seem to learn how to hold the phone in landscape mode, ffs.

He probably thinks doing it that way makes it look less scripted.

The opening segment of Smackdown was abysmal. Kofi's promo is so bad he talks then he laughs awkwardly and does it about 4 more times.

Top Bottom