• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Anth0ny

I was talking with my dad today and we couldn't figure something out...

why the fuck is cm punk fat?

I'm sure you guys have had this conversation before, but really... he's straight edge, and according to the documentary on the dvd, he eats super healthy. does he not go to the gym? like at all? even still, I'd imagine wrestling almost every night would get you into decent, if not good, shape?

i mean FUCK

Alex Wright recently revealed in an interview that he was originally pitched to join the nWo, but declined because he didn't want to be around all the old guys.

The spot ended up being given to Marcus Bagwell instead.

I'm sure you guys have had this conversation before, but really... he's straight edge, and according to the documentary on the dvd, he eats super healthy. does he not go to the gym? like at all? even still, I'd imagine wrestling almost every night would get you into decent, if not good, shape?

i mean FUCK

Dem Diet Soda. Prob drinks a 12 pack a day. Eats late? I dunno

i mean FUCK

He figures his body is close enough to attitude-era Shawn Michaels, so he just said, "fuck it".

Alex Wright recently revealed in an interview that he was originally pitched to join the nWo, but declined because he didn't want to be around all the old guys.

The spot ended up being given to Marcus Bagwell instead.

I had to google Alex Wright, but I remembered him from that gif that usually gets posted of him dancing. I can't tell if his decision to not join the NWO was smart or not.

He's not fat in the cover. It's a drawing.

WWE13_Office_Poster.jpg

I had to google Alex Wright, but I remembered him from that gif that usually gets posted of him dancing. I can't tell if his decision to not join the NWO was smart or not.

I think it worked out well for him. He emerged as a really solid mid-card heel in 1997 and had a good run with the TV Title. He would have gotten lost in the nWo shuffle.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

i mean FUCK
He's not fat. You and your dad are just anorexic.

You can say he's not muscular, but fat? No way.

i mean FUCK

Its his age, the traveling, media and sleeping. This guy does not sleep which is not healthy at all. Watch Raw in HD and look at his eye bags. Pretty sure all the media he does now takes up alot of his time now. CM Punk is gonna be a strange looking guy when he gets really old

Anth0ny

Its his age, the traveling, media and sleeping. This guy does not sleep which is not healthy at all. Watch Raw in HD and look at his eye bags. Pretty sure all the media he does now takes up alot of his time now. CM Punk is gonna be a strange looking guy when he gets really old

That makes sense, I guess.

He's not fat. You and your dad are just anorexic.

You can say he's not muscular, but fat? No way.

he's not kane fat, but he definitely has a gut.

again, this is a straight edge, healthy dieting pro wrestler. dude should be cut, unless he never hits the gym and/or goes home and eats like a fucking pig when noone is looking.

(by the way punk is by far my favorite wrestler on the current roster, fat or not)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That makes sense, I guess.

he's not kane fat, but he definitely has a gut.

again, this is a straight edge, healthy dieting pro wrestler. dude should be cut, unless he never hits the gym and/or goes home and eats like a fucking pig when noone is looking.

(by the way punk is by far my favorite wrestler on the current roster, fat or not)
I'm not sure, but what's your definition of fat? Like what BMI would you need to have, for you to consider someone fat?

This only proves that not only Is Cena a hollow shell of his former self but also makes me miss Edge

Dat top rope and top of the ladder FUs still looked great I don't think he's come close to doing a cool looking spot like that in years not to mention people actually tapping to the STF nowadays Cener just puts that on to catch a breather

I'm hoping Ziggler may help Cener return to form he's been unbearable even in his matches against Punk

Davis is just walking around staring at random people in the crowd.....kind of an interesting gimmick....seriously just had a minute long stare down with some random guy.

Was it the guy with the cell phone timing it?

Because that was me.

CIMA vs Sami Callihan was a great match, expected Sami to get the win, but CIMA goes over.....woulg have been a huge nod to Sami though.

Would have been a huge nod but not happening against the dream gate champ. I'm going to be very sad when Cima no longer comes over. He's so damn good all around. When I told him I was going to Final Gate in Japan he mentioned something about drinking like Arik Cannon after Final Gate. I really want to party with him.

EITA is badass now and will only get better and ACH had a good showing over the weekend. Honestly after Fox was out anyone could have won that main and I would have been happy for different reasons. I do think its Tozawa's time but you never know if the Japanese office has other plans. Ricochet is so damn amazing in the ring. I wish he could channel the way he talks in the ring to his promos because he's a lot more comfortable in between moves than on the mike.

I don't get the Scene hate beyond them being heels hate. If you watch Scott Reed he does a great job selling moves and making them look better. Dallas is so good at jaw jacking but that doesn't broadcast well and I think Conley is good too. I think they bring a nice tag team with a move set that isn't duplicated in a company quickly setting the bar for tag action.

F'n great weekend, hope Gabe gets his stuff together and lines up the venues for January.

SHarris78

The day has finally arrived!! Off to see Raw at the Birmingham NEC tonight, can't wait.

Only been to watch WWE live once before and that was a general house show a few years back, all dark and dingy, be nice to see the 'full set.

The day has finally arrived!! Off to see Raw at the Birmingham NEC tonight, can't wait.

Only been to watch WWE live once before and that was a general house show a few years back, all dark and dingy, be nice to see the 'full set.

So, recorded RAW?

This is not the comeback I wanted!

Brinbe

Punk looks the way he does because he's the only WWE wrestler not roiding himself to an early grave.

This is true, I'm fine with Punk, he's not fat. Our expectations are just out of whack because of what Vince has force fed us over the past few decades.

This picture almost makes me want to take the WWE Champion and its holder seriously.

But then you actually watch the show...

He looks like he's taking a phantom dump, I can't take him seriously at all.

So Raw from Blighty tonight, guaranteed to be even shittier than your average Raw, prepare the Black Cab and Telephone Box, wouldn't want to confuse our chums across the Pond.

SHarris78

So Raw from Blighty tonight, guaranteed to be even shittier than your average Raw, prepare the Black Cab and Telephone Box, wouldn't want to confuse our chums across the Pond.

I so hate it when they do that (ie. every single tour). Do they do this at other countries they visit?

I so hate it when they do that (ie. every single tour). Do they do this at other countries they visit?

They should do, if Raw takes place in France I want there to be a Baguette stand and replacing entrance themes with a surly looking man playing an Accordion version of their theme.
And then I would know that it was definitely in France because i'm pretty sure that's exactly what it's like.

Top Bottom