• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sorry for buying things I'm a fan of.

Ever bought any NFL gear? I bet you have numerous logos somewhere in your closet.

If fact, even if you don't, fuck you anyway.

Or, are you so stupid that you think I work for WWE/WWEShop. Go look at my post history, if so -- particularly in this thread.

Don't mind Lunchbox, man. He's a known troll.

i bet you also wear wrestling gear in public

You obviously watch it as well, so I guess you just have such low self-esteem that you're worried about what random people think about you. That sucks, dude.

I wear what I buy, but I only buy stuff with designs that I think cool--for instance, I'd never buy one of those god-awful Zack Ryder shirts-- and I usually have a collared shirt on as well, so they're a splash of color, more or less. Even if I ,or anyone else, wears plain wrestling shirts out in the public all of the time, I'd say they're more confident in themselves than you obviously are.

lol wrestling shirt wearing marks come out at night

Oh look, another dumbass that doesn't know what "mark" means. Insteresting.

Also, "pithy"--and I'm using that term very loosely here-- and dismissive posts do not make you look smart, or like you're more with it than I am. You just look like a toolbox. Quite an effective name for you, really.

I don't like basketball at all. In fact, I think it's pretty damn shitty to watch, as far as sports go. But I don't see a guy in a Knicks shirt walking by and think, "Wow, what a fucking moron. Who watches basketball?". Know why? Because I'm not a judgmental, shallow cretin.

But yes, as advised, I'll ignore the troll from now on. I should probably be in bed anyway.

Lunchbox

Banned

Also, "pithy"--and I'm using that term very loosely here-- and dismissive posts do not make you look smart, or like you're more with it than I am. You just look like a toolbox. Quite an effective name for you, really.

I don't like basketball at all. In fact, I think it's pretty damn shitty to watch, as far as sports go. But I don't see a guy in a Knicks shirt walking by and think, "Wow, what a fucking moron. Who watches basketball?". Know why? Because I'm not a judgmental, shallow cretin.

But yes, as advised, I'll ignore the troll from now on. I should probably be in bed anyway.
ibsRSqt49J1USp.gif

the vince is strong in this one

What shirts do you wear lunchbox?

d46ah.jpg

it shows off my self confidence

Aiii

So not worth it
Considering the other guys are on TV every week or at most are gone for a month or two, of course the pops are smaller for them then for a returning superstar.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Considering the other guys are on TV every week or at most are gone for a month or two, of course the pops are smaller for them then for a returning superstar.

Stone Cold Steve Austin was on tv every week, and he got a huge pop almost every single week.

Aiii

So not worth it
Stone Cold Steve Austin was on tv every week, and he got a huge pop almost every single week.

Yeah well, that was when wrestling was red hot and shows drew twice the crowds and three times the ratings that we get nowadays. Pretty sure those crowds would've popped just as hard for someone like D-Bry. Best not to dwell.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah well, that was when wrestling was red hot and shows drew twice the crowds and three times the ratings that we get nowadays. Pretty sure those crowds would've popped just as hard for someone like D-Bry. Best not to dwell.

HAha... Sure.

va8Ru.gif

Lunchbox

Banned

he also beat his wife

something bryan cant

strobogo

Banned

Oh man. This is hilarious. Lunchbox totally phoned his trolling in (like Kane for most of the past decade), yet the crowd still bought it.

Says a lot about the product when it takes guys who were the top of the roster when wrestling was actually popular. Road Dogg's RR return got more of a pop than any current wrestler, and it's fucking Road Dogg.

Ahem: http://youtu.be/NXwyLGEmrrQ?t=3m35s

It's not really surprising that older, returning superstars get a bigger reaction. People always love nostalgia, it's novel, and they get habituated to the current roster. It actually makes perfect sense.

Also, I think Diesel's 2011 Rumble entrance was huge too, no?

Edit: also, why is it that, whenever I have a 3 paragraph (or so) response or post, people assume that I'm "getting mad"? I type long posts because that's just how I write. I write for a newspaper, so I'm used to typing my thoughts out to completion. It also helps in school. *shrug*

I was just defending myself from his shitty attack. I guess I could ignore him, as that is what is probably best to do in dealing with trolls.

Aiii

So not worth it
I love how all these vegans had D-Bry as their poster boy, when he was only vegan because of health issues and then had health issues because most vegan food is only made of like one thing.

And now they're all mad him because he's back to eating proper food again. :lol:

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Learn to Share series
Rating: From PG to NC17
Content: m/m slash, mpreg, language
Main Characters: Hunter, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho
Supporting Characters: Edge, Christain, Sean Waltman, Matt Hardy
Summery: When Kurt and Chris get pregnant by the same man, problems abound!

wwe-wrestling-at-first-I-was-like-but-then-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-161.gif

Lunchbox

Banned
I love how all these vegans had D-Bry as their poster boy, when he was only vegan because of health issues and then had health issues because most vegan food is only made of like one thing.

And now they're all mad him because he's back to eating proper food again. :lol:

vegans are all weirdos

like people who wear wrestling hoodies on dates

Learn to Share series
Rating: From PG to NC17
Content: m/m slash, mpreg, language
Main Characters: Hunter, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho
Supporting Characters: Edge, Christain, Sean Waltman, Matt Hardy
Summery: When Kurt and Chris get pregnant by the same man, problems abound!

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/at%20first%20I%20was%20like%20but%20then/grand/wwe-wrestling-at-first-I-was-like-but-then-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-161.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
What.

Japanese crowds don't really pop in the same way as US crowds - they go crazy for Tanahashi's post-match air guitar antics, but generally you only get that big pop feeling during an entrance when there's a wrestler whose name they can chant (MI-SA-WA! etc).

Biggest pop I can remember recently was Stan Hansen returning at the AJPW/NJPW 40th Anniversary Show. It's crazy that, despite being over a decade since his retirement, he still gets reactions like this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euooOanBMCM

Biggest pop in the last 5 or so years has to be Kobashi returning after kicking cancers ass; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsMyFmUXBLM - KO-BA-SHI! KO-BA-SHI! KO-BA-SHI!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
LOOK AT THIS HOTNESS

Muta vs Chono
A fucking classic. And a puroresu match that's NOT in awful definition. Muta has come to defend New Japan from Chono's NWO bullshit, and the entrance is so dope looking. Girders everywhere.
Japanese crowds don't really pop in the same way as US crowds - they go crazy for Tanahashi's post-match air guitar antics, but generally you only get that big pop feeling during an entrance when there's a wrestler whose name they can chant (MI-SA-WA! etc).

Biggest pop I can remember recently was Stan Hansen returning at the AJPW/NJPW 40th Anniversary Show. It's crazy that, despite being over a decade since his retirement, he still gets reactions like this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euooOanBMCM

Biggest pop in the last 5 or so years has to be Kobashi returning after kicking cancers ass; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsMyFmUXBLM - KO-BA-SHI! KO-BA-SHI! KO-BA-SHI!

The collective gasp when Muta removed his entrance mask was always the best Japanese crowd thing.

and Muta vs Undertaker would be WAY better than Sting vs Undertaker. Sting barely even did any supernatural shit, and Muta in his prime was way better than Sting in his prime. and I used to love Sting.

The collective gasp when Muta removed his entrance mask was always the best Japanese crowd thing.

and Muta vs Undertaker would be WAY better than Sting vs Undertaker. Sting barely even did any supernatural shit, and Muta in his prime was way better than Sting in his prime. and I used to love Sting.

Muta has always got fantastic reactions from Japanese crowds - I would love to see Taker vs Muta at Mania. Would be such a cool match-up, even if both guys aren't anywhere near their peak - they can still tell a great story.

I can't recall the match, but I think it was Muta vs Chono from 1991 or so, in Sumo Hall - that's the biggest reaction I've ever seen from a Japanese crowd. It's apparently a Sumo Hall tradition to throw the seat pillows into the ring after an amazing match, but I've only ever seen it happen in wrestling twice and both of those times it was for a Muta match.

Kyoufu

I think WWE will go the way of the dodo within 10 years.

Crowds are getting smaller and less willing to pop for new stars, while WWE management is incapable of creating new John Cena level main event superstars.

RIP.

Top Bottom