• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Muta just piledrove Chono through a Japanese table. Holy shit.

If you ever want to learn some Muta 'great' matches. This guys channel has a ton of them in 480p AND theyre remastered
Great Muta vs Great Nita(Onita) DOUBLE HELL DEATH MATCH It's always crazy to me how many hardcore/deathmatches Muta did in his career even though no one considers him a hardcore icon or whatever.
9ngBu.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sorry, but I've got gifs of wrestling instead of sex ladies this time. Including Muta's power being so strong that he can break Japanese tables(though one thwarts him later), Muta using poison mist on Chono's spraypainted back because he's a monster, and Chono parrying poison mist into super.

Jamie OD

I think WWE will go the way of the dodo within 10 years.

Crowds are getting smaller and less willing to pop for new stars, while WWE management is incapable of creating new John Cena level main event superstars.

RIP.

It all depends on what happens when, or should I say if Vince is no longer in charge of the company*. That is probably going to be the most fascinating wrestling story in decades should it ever happen.

I will not underestimate any situation where Vince literally continues to run the WWE from beyond the grave.

Lunchbox

Banned
wwe will live on like how circus acts live on now

niche things really small crowds follow or even know exist. Then when clowns in wrestling shirts go out in public people will go ohh i remember that, wait they still exist? and laugh

Ithil

I really do wonder how much longer Vince will be in charge. HHH is gaining more power by the day, but Vince still has final say in everything. Until that final say goes away they're never going to improve.

Kyoufu

wwe will live on like how circus acts live on now

niche things really small crowds follow or even know exist. Then when clowns in wrestling shirts go out in public people will go ohh i remember that, wait they still exist? and laugh

That's funny because people say that today already.

I really do wonder how much longer Vince will be in charge. HHH is gaining more power by the day, but Vince still has final say in everything. Until that final say goes away they're never going to improve.

Who knows but I doubt Triple H is the answer to their problems.

PG John Cena flavoured Monday Night Raw is their problem. The Stone Cold/Rock fans of the 90s don't watch the product today because there's no attitude anymore.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's funny because people say that today already.

Who knows but I doubt Triple H is the answer to their problems.

PG John Cena flavoured Monday Night Raw is their problem. The Stone Cold/Rock fans of the 90s don't watch the product today because there's no attitude anymore.

Or they grew up.

Ithil

The Attitude Era had characters that were popular with adults who had already grown up.

Their problem now is when the little jimmies grow up they won't want Cena or their PG crap.

Kids who liked Cena in 2005 are now teenagers who hate him, I expect.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Kids who liked Cena in 2005 are now teenagers who hate him, I expect.

Pretty much.

CM Punk is the closest thing they have to a "rebel" that a teenager could identify with. But we don't have a Stone Cold that goes against "the man" that would resonate more with the blue collars.

Ithil

Pretty much.

CM Punk is the closest thing they have to a "rebel" that a teenager could identify with. But we don't have a Stone Cold that goes against "the man" that would resonate more with the blue collars.

You know what really spoke to the difference nowadays? There a few weeks back, I think it was when Vince was out to change the SS main event. When he came out, Sheamus was up on the ramp, and he shook his hand in gratitude before leaving so Vince could speak.

The super face, the guy the audience are supposed to be cheering, is now the guy that sucks up to the dictator boss (and face or not, Vince is still a dictator authority figure on TV) and the heel is the upstart that goes against what the boss says.

That's a little sad.

Aiii

So not worth it
Vince is a face, he's not a dick or a dictator, he recently came out with AJ being all nice for her when she resigned as GM and had a match as a babyface against Punk. Sheamus the babyface and Vince the babyface shaking hands seems perfectly acceptable kayfabe behaviour to me.

First time I've really given CZW a chance and it's been OK, not as mindlessly blood as I always thought, but then these are early ones from 2000/2001.

Kyoufu

Vince is a face, he's not a dick or a dictator, he recently came out with AJ being all nice for her when she resigned as GM and had a match as a babyface against Punk. Sheamus the babyface and Vince the babyface shaking hands seems perfectly acceptable kayfabe behaviour to me.

Vince should never, ever ever EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR be a face.

That's bad business right there.

What game is that? Isn't that the "Tales of _______" Font?? lol

Looks like Harvest Moon.

Top Bottom