• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Who wouldn't love to do this, huh?

tumblr_m9uash4CYs1r6ekcuo1_250.gif

I don't get it, did he start doing this show after the RAW where Ryback destroyed him? Why is the camera quality so bad, I thought WWE could afford some better stuff! Or is he actually on his own now?

I don't know. Cole plugged it last week on Raw, but showing Rosa getting changed like that wasn't particularly PG...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
HAHA oh wow

Brain: "Tomorrow's a holiday for Mr. Fuji"
Vince: "A holiday?"
Brain: "Yeah, the anniversary of Pearl Harbor. He always celebrates!"

strobogo

Banned
I'm always, always leery when a wrestler says something like "that was supposed to be me/that was actually my idea". Especially 10 years later.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man WCW's arenas always looked cleaner than WWF's. Maybe it was just the lighting.
Oh yeah, WCW used to be before NBA on TNT. I forgot about that.

Anth0ny

Just watched the Attitude Era documentary. Wasn't horrible, but it definitely needed to be longer considering the importance of the discussion. They didn't even bring up the Screwjob at all, which was the starting point in my book.

I also find it hard to believe WWE can produce a documentary like that, which effectively breaks down why that 97-2001 era was so successful... and not put two and two together with today's product. They went over the longer story arcs (McMahon Helmsley era), they went over memorable entrances and music (New Age Outlaws/Brood), they went over the unprecedented ratings/merch sales/mainstream attention, and they went over the fact that KIDS LIKED THE BLOOD/TITS/SWEARING.

The thing started with the cure for the common show Vince McMahon promo. The very same promo that basically buries not only pre-attutide era wrestling... but today's PG era wrestling.

Pillman's got a gun
is criminally low on that list, it's so much better than most of the top 10.

Also -
DX mocks the nation
as number 7? What the actual fuck? Is it just because people are supposed to love Triple H and racism? Fuck this company.

I loved #7. I think it deserves to be up there.

How many times have I told you people not to wear wrestling shirts in public? You'd be better off wearing a video game shirt. And not the good kind of video game shirt, the garbage ones you get at like E3 with just the game logo on it.

How many times have I told you people not to wear wrestling shirts in public? You'd be better off wearing a video game shirt. And not the good kind of video game shirt, the garbage ones you get at like E3 with just the game logo on it.

lol... "good kind of video game shirt"

I own 3 wrestling shirts; a Tyler Black t-shirt, a Necro Butcher t-shirt and a Delirious t-shirt - the first two look like metal band t-shirts, while the 3rd is just a cartoon of Delirious' mask. No possible identification as a wrestling shirt, especially as my hair hangs down over the ROH logo on the backs.

Much better than that random jobber's shirt you posted.

Random jobber?

UltraMantis Black > You

Top Bottom