• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

In order to capture all of Kane, it would have to zoom so far out that we wouldn't be able to see anything, really.

mail.jpeg

Aiii

So not worth it
Let me ask, do you really think it's her?

Nope. As said, it's an impressive double, but There's several things off, aside from AJ being too much of a prude to allow it.

For one, AJ's hair is longer, her body is build differen and the fact that each vid has a theme song in it is just too obvious. Besides, the cameraman in all vids is too obvious, the girls would've seen.

Nope. As said, it's an impressive double, but There's several things off, aside from AJ being too much of a prude to allow it.

For one, AJ's hair is longer, her body is build differen and the fact that each vid has a theme song in it is just too obvious. Besides, the cameraman in all vids is too obvious, the girls would've seen.

something something pixels, something something seen a lot of 'shops

SoulPlaya

more money than God
No lie, I was always like, "damn" when I saw that episode.

Remember folks, http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/218947-kanes-36-inch-penismasturbating-helms-hbk--more

Vince is disgusting.

One day, man. She'll want us.

bangai-o

Banned
how is it that all of pop gaf has revealing photos, see through bottoms, and pov videos. and all we get is Maddox sneaking in the girls locker room.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, just a reminder that Dragon Gate USA is having a ridiculous sale until Monday. All of their PPV DVDs are marked down from $20 to $10. They also have a "Random DVD Grab bag" deal where you get 4 random DGUSA DVDs for only $20. Check it out.

http://www.dgusa.tv/storedvd.htm

I'm going to order 4 or 5. I wish the one year anniversary show wasn't sold out. :(

enterthedragondvd.jpg

(Bryan Danielson's return to independent wrestling in a match of the year contender against Shingo in 2010)

I've just realised that the NXT guys debuting is all leading up to the grand return of Luther Reigns as Romans cousin

Then Mark Jindrak will return and possibly Heidenreich

Alucard

Banned
Just made my Dragon Gate order.

globalgatedvd.jpg
northerngatedvd.jpg
untouchable2010dvd.jpg
ronindvd.jpg
UltimateGate12.jpg

-Got DGUSA's third North American PPV since I have numbers 1, 2, and 4
-Got Open the Northern Gate since it was the show that happened the night before the one I was at, and it has the conclusion of Dragon Kid/Yoshino, which I'm PSYCHED to see
-Got the two Bryan Danielson DVDs since the second one has his last DGUSA match, and...it's Bryan Danielson
-I know virtually nothing about the current product, so I did some research and heard great things about Open the Ultimate Gate from this year

Also got an extra copy of Open the Northern Gate for a buddy of mine who was also at the show the night after in Toronto.

My wife's probably gonna kill me, but this is now going to be the one time of the year when I splurge on wrestling DVDs. This year, I've now ordered 14 DVDs from ROH, PWG, and Dragon Gate...all for around $135. Not bad at all.

Alucard

Banned
My buddy's girlfriend went to university with Gail Kim and hung out with her. One day, Gail told her she was dropping out of school to pursue her dream of being a professional wrestler.

Alucard

Banned
25 minutes in, but good show so far. Joey Ryan and Morgan going for the tag titles with Ryan calling out Chavo. If only Ryan and Morgan would give us a reason why they actually got together. Still nothing since Bound for Glory.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ok... I marked out at Robbie and the Big Brother dude running into each other. They almost look the same.

strobogo

Banned
Way better than Sheamus. Perfect's squash matches consisted entirely of really stiff chops, the leap frog/drop kick spot, and the Perfect Plex. He was such a dick in those. And they were great.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He had the jobber in a figure four, and the jobber would get up so his shoulders woun't touch the mat, and Perfect would slap him in the face every time. So you either get counted out or slapped in the face repeatedly.

Top Bottom