• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

2004 was my favorite WWE year
tumblr_md5g67uJhu1rj1uoco1_400.jpg
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEELLLLLLL YEEEAAAHHHHHHH

You guys fall for anything. Those are just his FCW "reality television" promos mixed with separate video clips. Then some wwe soundclips mixed over them with added echo to give you the impression that its filmed in an arena.

Ithil

Someone is taking old videos Maddox made in FCW, editing in hidden cam footage of "Divas" (that is, random women with vaguely similar bodies) and then....what?

I don't get the purpose. Is there a scam involved somewhere?

Aiii

So not worth it
Leave me in my fantasy damnit, your reality is making my fapping experience way less enjoyable. Ugh Soulplaya, must you ruin everything?

Leave me in my fantasy damnit, your reality is making my fapping experience way less enjoyable. Ugh Soulplaya, must you ruin everything?

It's for your own good. We're in the Reality Era™ after all.

And the Botchamania episode you put up has no sound, thanks to WMG.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Someone is taking old videos Maddox made in FCW, editing in hidden cam footage of "Divas" (that is, random women with vaguely similar bodies) and then....what?

I don't get the purpose. Is there a scam involved somewhere?
Seriously. They're not real, people. At least, the AJ one certainly isn't. I mean, come on now, AJ doesn't have that much ass, is a bit slimmer, and there's a reason they didn't show her face.

. . . . . . . yes.

we should start a rebellion against Soulplaya. how come we cannot also have happiness!
It's been tried.

I'm too powerful.

Ithil

I don't think the doubles are even very good likenesses. AJ is more muscular/slim than that and the Alicia Fox one looks nothing like her beyond being black.

And of course, they all luckily don't show the faces. I hope people aren't going to fall for these en masse.

Reiko

Banned
Seriously. They're not real, people. At least, the AJ one certainly isn't. I mean, come on now, AJ doesn't have that much ass, is a bit slimmer, and there's a reason they didn't show her face.

. . . . . . . yes.

It's been tried.

I'm too powerful.

Uh-huh...

IE3qG.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Hey, I hope they're fakes. I hate voyeurism, feels like borderline rape to me. I'm certain someone like AJ would never want to pose nude.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Same goes for AJ, same size and huge upper legs. If these are doubles they're amazing.
You know deep down that AJ would never agree to this, and that it really isn't her. However, you WANT to believe. In that case, go ahead man, believe it. Go beat off to what you think is a naked AJ. No one will judge you. Shoot, I wish it was really her too.

Sokantish

You know deep down that AJ would never agree to this, and that it really isn't her. However, you WANT to believe. In that case, go ahead man, believe it. Go beat off to what you think is a naked AJ. No one will judge you. Shoot, I wish it was really her too.

I bet you wish they had a hidden cam on Kane instead

Ithil

You frankly see more of the Divas in their normal ring attire, anyway, without the criminal invasion of privacy that these "totally legit I swear I'm an insider bro" hidden cams show.

vM8lN.gif

WWE will come down hard on this clown, anyway.

Reiko

Banned
I want it to be Rosa.

I miss the days of Raunchy WWE.

Remember when Melina Perez decided to not wear panties for her entrance back in the day?

Top Bottom