• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

2469295764_d923ceef2a.jpg

Gavyn With a "Y"

FUCK YOU

rvd2kewl

Damn, can't remember the last time I saw somebody spit all over the camera as much as Roode did there.

York calling out the world champion, Jeff Hardy? Wow. That's pretty cool, tbh. York gets an automatic rub.

I didn't like it. Everyone knows Jeff's going to beat him and where does he go after that happens?

Plus allowing him to call out the World Champion just makes the others look weak & a bit stupid IMO.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
TNA has had more red hair women on their program this year than WWE had it's entire run

Alucard

Banned
Good Knockouts match. Girl in red had a lot of energy and sold like a champ. This is what women's wrestling needs: personality.

jobber

I kinda wish A&8s would attack Matt Morgan just to see if he fights them off like Hogan

strobogo

Banned
He had the jobber in a figure four, and the jobber would get up so his shoulders woun't touch the mat, and Perfect would slap him in the face every time. So you either get counted out or slapped in the face repeatedly.

Wasn't it the best? The Mr. Perfect face run in 1993 (and a bit of late 92, I guess) was so good. The Perfect/Doink feud was great.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bet girls love it when John Cena puts his freakish Gorilla hands on them.
hqdefault.jpg

cena_aj_kiss.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Looks like he's about to Story of Ricky them. Sexy!
riki-oh-headsmash.gif

jobber

hahahaha @ the guy by the ramp dressed like Crow Sting

hahahah @ Aries watching backstage segments

Ultramantis Black shirts are scientifically proven to get you laid.

Thinking about picking this one up:

i got this very shirt for myself and a lady friend at the CHIKARA show in Cleveland last week. let's just say that I highly suggest you pick up this shirt.

NawidA said:
I wear my Barbershop Window Yes! shirt all the time, like a boss (and yes people like it).

I have 4 Ultra Mantis shirts, Los Ice Creams, Spectral Envoy, 3 Colt Cabana, 3 Chuck Taylor, Neo Solar Temple, 2 El Generico, N.W.O., DX, and a couple others I'm sure I'm forgetting. i get complimented on my wrestling shirts all the time. go for it dudes!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a Los Ice Creams shirt and a PWG Dynasty shirt. And Joey's 'Joey Knows Best' shirt.

Those are the only wrestling shirts I own, and they're all quite old.
stonecoldattacksowen1db78.gif

I wanted an 'Owen 3:16 I just broke your neck' shirt when I was younger, but my parents wouldn't buy it for me.

Alucard

Banned
I really need to stop punishing myself by continuing to watch Impact and Raw. I was away for two weeks, tuned in for the main event of Survivor Series, got excited by seeing the NXT Three, and then...Raw happened. Fuck. And then tonight's Impact happened. While not terrible, there just isn't enough to grab onto, and I could be spending my time doing other things or watching better wrestling. Really gonna try to just stick to my bags of indie DVDs for the next few months and limit my WWE and Impact watching as much as possible. Both shows provide 5/10 to 6/10 entertainment, which is just unacceptable, especially for WWE.

VerTiGo

Banned
That promo was Aries' best on TNA yet.

I'm still taking bets on Aries and Roode being TNA's attempt at DX and it could work. It's been in the stirring since they tagged months back when they were X and World champs and then Roode's talk to Aries before the BFG loss. They have a lot in the makings with Aries and putting him up against Hogan is the top spot in TNA. It closed the show.

I think Aries made god tier personally.

AJ will lose to Daniels. And shortly thereafter get taken out by Aces and Eights. A lot of the roster is for vacation time maybe (at least to the guys that have been there forever). The focus of the show will rely on Aries, Roode, and Daniels for the world title picture and all against Hardy. Storm is not ready yet.

It's so attitude era. Daddy's little princess. Everything. TNA could work if it wasnt for impact zone.

The rest of the show was below average though. The whole card tonight was undercard + gutcheck. Honestly, it's nice to see new talent on tv.

i got this very shirt for myself and a lady friend at the CHIKARA show in Cleveland last week. let's just say that I highly suggest you pick up this shirt.

I have 4 Ultra Mantis shirts, Los Ice Creams, Spectral Envoy, 3 Colt Cabana, 3 Chuck Taylor, Neo Solar Temple, 2 El Generico, N.W.O., DX, and a couple others I'm sure I'm forgetting. i get complimented on my wrestling shirts all the time. go for it dudes!

I'm going to buy the Los Ice Creams shirt, and as of yet I haven't even seen them wrestle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, I loved Tatanka as a kid.

I will never forgive Ludvig and Yokozune. Also Foreign Fanatics and All Americans were the lamest Survivor Series teams ever concocted. And I love the Quebecers.

- Survivor Series drew only 8,500 fans at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. The event was reportedly heavily papered, with tons of free tickets given out in the days leading up to the show.

FyreWulff

- Survivor Series drew only 8,500 fans at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. The event was reportedly heavily papered, with tons of free tickets given out in the days leading up to the show.

Still more people than bought the last 8 TNA PPVs combined

Anth0ny

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

thuway

Shoving Ryberg into the Main Event at Survivor Series, crucifying Punk into a weak heel, and having Daniel Bryan leave the Survivor Series match within the first 15 minutes should be strong indications of how competent the WWE is.

Top Bottom