• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Good morning WrassleGAF!

Watching some old Toryumon 2000 Project - Kinya Oyangi is too much;

iyPIvaC5rWQlU.gif
iI3JdOPV73YyC.gif

Lol. The dude plays a Japanese WW2 soldier who thinks the war is still going.

strobogo

Banned
- Survivor Series drew only 8,500 fans at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. The event was reportedly heavily papered, with tons of free tickets given out in the days leading up to the show.

That's great. That's not even half full.

Lunchbox

Banned
i saw a guy wearing a dolph ziggler shirt while waiting inline at abercrombie

no one around him knew what he was wearing, i was ashamed that i knew

Awesome gifs - Okada's dropkick is seriously amazing. Perfect impact, perfect rotation. So many wrestlers do standing dropkicks, but very few get them anywhere near as perfect as that.

haha class. Is he Soldier Ant?!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Soldier had seen some of Kinya's matches, as the dude seems to have a million and one saluting spots, including the saluting diving headbutt and saluting forearm smash.

Full line-up for EVOLVE 18 live from Voorhees, NJ, and worldwide via iPPV on December 8th;

iL8PVF1L35Byl.jpg

http://www.wwnlive.com

• Open the Freedom Gate Title Match: Johnny Gargano (c) vs Sami Callihan
  • El Generico & Samuray Del Sol vs The Super Smash Brothers
  • Four Way Freestyle: ? vs ? vs ? vs ?
  • Chuck Taylor vs Jon Davis - Winner is entered into the Four Way Freestyle match
  • AR Fox vs Tony Nese - Winner is entered into the Four Way Freestyle match
  • Jigsaw vs Rich Swann - Winner is entered into the Four Way Freestyle match
  • MASADA vs Papadon - Winner is entered into the Four Way Freestyle match

Lol, Gabe let the fans vote for either Davis or Callihan to face Gargano, and they chose Callihan. I knew I wasn't alone in feeling decidedly lukewarm about Davis' monster push, and even though they've been building to Gargano vs Davis, no one really wants to see that match again.

Aiii

So not worth it
- Following the main roster WWE debuts of Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, the next group of NXT stars in line to be called up look to be Big E Langston, Bray Wyatt and his brother, Bo Dallas. Earlier this week, Bray Wyatt tweeted “2 months #raw” – sign that he could be debuting in early 2013.

Two more NXT stars rumored to be ready for WWE are the tag team The Ascension, Conor O’Brian and Kenneth Cameron. The duo has a very polished act and have been been developing a move set that uses a lot of double team moves used by some classic 1980′s heel teams. With WWE’s tag team division picking up in recent months, it would be a good time for WWE to introduce another strong tag team act.

Dirtsheets lol, take it for what you will. Noticing an absense of Chris Hero on this list though.

Dirtsheets lol, take it for what you will. Noticing an absense of Chris Hero on this list though.

There was mention that he was considered for one of the members of The Shield, but they felt he needed "more seasoning", whatever the fuck that means. Considering he's great on the mic and even better in the ring, I'm guessing they were talking about his physique.

Also, I have no problems with Big E as long as he isn't unnecessarily pushed to the moon like Rybore. Bo Rotundo, on the other hand, can rot in developmental as far as I'm concerned. Bray Wayatt can't debut soon enough, especially if he brings Luke Harper along with him.

I haven't played a wrestling game since WCW vs NWO on the N64, but every year you guys complain about how shitty the new game is, yet every year you all buy it....

Jamie OD

Got my Wrestlecon tickets yesterday. Going to see Chikara, the two DGUSA shows and $5 Wrestling in April. Now I just have to wait for my ticket to a certain big event to come in and I'll be set.

Awesome gifs - Okada's dropkick is seriously amazing. Perfect impact, perfect rotation. So many wrestlers do standing dropkicks, but very few get them anywhere near as perfect as that.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Soldier had seen some of Kinya's matches, as the dude seems to have a million and one saluting spots, including the saluting diving headbutt and saluting forearm smash.

You know, now I need to see Soldier Ant v Kinva.

Got my Wrestlecon tickets yesterday. Going to see Chikara, the two DGUSA shows and $5 Wrestling in April. Now I just have to wait for my ticket to a certain big event to come in and I'll be set.
Nice! Got mine the other day too. That's a beautiful envelope to receive.

Also, amazon deals updated. Just under three hours for wwe 13. I'm not complaining about the quality of gameplay any more. I have my n64 games that I play. My roommate and I have fun playing the new ones for how ridiculous they get.

BlazinAm

There was mention that he was considered for one of the members of The Shield, but they felt he needed "more seasoning", whatever the fuck that means. Considering he's great on the mic and even better in the ring, I'm guessing they were talking about his physique.

Also, I have no problems with Big E as long as he isn't unnecessarily pushed to the moon like Rybore. Bo Rotundo, on the other hand, can rot in developmental as far as I'm concerned. Bray Wayatt can't debut soon enough, especially if he brings Luke Harper along with him.

Also remember that Hero only joined the company in March or April so WWE has a lot more people ready to move up before Hero, I would assume that he makes it to the main roster after Mania.

Aiii

So not worth it
John Layfield ✔
@JCLayfield
Looking forward to The JBL Show debut next week! @WWE .com will carry it. @MichaelCole may also appear some. #dollarwithadime

More JBL is always good.

WM 29 bus:
wrestlemania-bus-635x476.jpg

Wow, CM Punk can't even make it on a bus anymore. #disrespect.

strobogo

Banned
Also remember that Hero only joined the company in March or April so WWE has a lot more people ready to move up before Hero, I would assume that he makes it to the main roster after Mania.

I think it is pretty wacky to consider that they feel Roman Reigns is more ready for the main roster than Chris Hero. Reigns, who while he has been in developmental longer, has only been wrestling at all for 2 years. The only reason he got brought up with Jean and Seth is because of his looks. Kind of hard to argue anything otherwise. Hero is more ready than a lot of the main roster guys already. He's adapted to the WWE TV style matches pretty much instantly.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And that's why he's pissed at WWE. They won't promote him.
Are you seriously sticking with the "they don't promote him" junk? He's been WWE Champ for a year with a ton of merchandise! Sheamus isn't on that bus either, but it was pushed on here in the past few days that he's one of the WWE's "golden boys".

Ithil

Are you seriously sticking with the "they don't promote him" junk? He's been WWE Champ for a year with a ton of merchandise! Sheamus isn't on that bus either, but it was pushed on here in the past few days that he's one of the WWE's "golden boys".

Sheamus, The Rock and Brock Lesnar aren't on, there will be other buses.

Ithil

Neither are Orton, HHH, or Taker. Who's to say that they're not on the other side of the bus? Enough with this "they don't promote Punk" crap.

Nonsense, the other side is taken up by massive letters spelling "FUCK YOU PUNK! signed Vince". I'm an insider.

Top Bottom