• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

RBH

8qGnU.jpg

Holy shit, did they really use VGChartzz on WWE television??!? :lol :lol

So, is Survivor Series going to be downgraded or what?

Lol, Gabe let the fans vote for either Davis or Callihan to face Gargano, and they chose Callihan. I knew I wasn't alone in feeling decidedly lukewarm about Davis' monster push, and even though they've been building to Gargano vs Davis, no one really wants to see that match again.

Hey! I would have -
Well, no, actually I wouldn't have been interested in Gargano vs Davis again either. I like them both, but something about them wrestling each other again just seems bland to me.

I haven't played a wrestling game since WCW vs NWO on the N64, but every year you guys complain about how shitty the new game is, yet every year you all buy it....

I haven't bought a WWE game since SvR 2008, and I plan to keep avoiding the series until I see some sort of net improvement. So far, the series seems to regress in some areas even as they improve in others, which is really disappointing to me. But rest assured, all of my potshots at Yuke's and THQ are hypocrisy-free.

8qGnU.jpg

Holy shit, did they really use VGChartzz on WWE television??!? :lol :lol

Amazing. I must have missed this in the first hour or so.

Mr. Sam

THQ sold off the license to their fantastic UFC series but kept the license to their piece of shit WWE one. Sometimes it's like they try to make me hate them.

It's honestly not a bad game for $25. I thought WWE 12 was pretty bad, but this game is a pretty big improvement on it.

At the same time, nostalgia is a motherfucker.
For the same price you can get XCOM though, which is one of the best games this year.

All of you should buy it.

Raw64life

I managed to snag a PS3 version. I can't say I feel too good about it though. Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 was the only other wrestling game I bought this generation and it was pretty mediocre. Honestly that video game character stream has me the most interested that I've been in a wrestling video game since Day of Reckoning 2.

Aiii

So not worth it
Only problem is it's $40 on Amazon. I may just go get a used copy. No developer left to support anyways.

With THQ able to take out a loan it will be around for a few more months at least. Enough time to release AJ next month. After that, EA can have the license and make a less buggy game.

Dgusa.tv has a great sale on DGUSA/Evolve DVDs right now. They've also got a sale on their old ippv's at wwnlive.com. Dgusa ippv ls go from $8 to $10 on there till Monday.

I picked up evolve 1 for 7.99 because the DVD is out of print and the quality is fantastic.

8-man tag match signed for the CHIKARA Season 11 Finale - 'Under the Hood', live on December 2nd from the Trocadero in Philly, PA, and worldwide via iPPV;

ibmVoLv0UxZjVS.jpg

Pre-order now: http://www.smvod.com - $16.99

For the Grand Championship of CHIKARA!
ivsjjlowly9VM.jpg

Campeonatos de Parejas: Best 2 out of 3 Falls!
i9V6d6VLDncnC.jpg

The War to Settle the Score!
ibueciNBZo0or1.jpg

Who Leaves with a Title Shot?
iMF0HHQZpKEHw.jpg

For the Young Lions Cup!
ibhYO5ZKNAHHvq.jpg

A Roster Divided Against Itself!
ibse2xCNZdPkzO.jpg

Plus, CHIKARA crowns it's Homecoming King & Queen!

Card looks just about complete now, probably another match to be announced, and some form of Touchdown/Stranger confrontation. I'm guessing that the Mysterious & Handsome Stranger will cost Mr. Touchdown the Young Lion's Cup.

tm24

Haha, I'm so pumped i called the Jigsaw heel turn when the storyline first started. Shame i'll be working til 6PM PST that day. I'll catch up on the VOD

8-man tag match signed for the CHIKARA Season 11 Finale - 'Under the Hood', live on December 2nd from the Trocadero in Philly, PA, and worldwide via iPPV;

Plus, CHIKARA crowns it's Homecoming King & Queen!

Card looks just about complete now, probably another match to be announced, and some form of Touchdown/Stranger confrontation. I'm guessing that the Mysterious & Handsome Stranger will cost Mr. Touchdown the Young Lion's Cup.

Can't wait for Under The Hood. I'm thinking Icarus and Sugar need to be on the card, and of course MAHS will somehow factor into the card.

Hoarr

Neo Member
Why did people buy that game?

Why did you people buy that game?

Why are people in the amazon black friday thread saying "aw man I missed out on WWE '13"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuoBmMJX4lw

The game is great this year. I wrote a review for it here, but I'll condense it for ya.

• Better Story Mode with Easier to Understand Rules
  • Story Mode Full of Videos, Serves as History Lesson of Attitude Era
  • CAW Modes are Mostly Same, Arena Creator is Great
  • Full Roster of Current and Older Wrestlers
  • Servers that actually work
  • Bunch of DLC of Wrestlers/Belts/Moves Laid Out (which is why you shouldn't pay $60 for it)
  • Universe Mode Still Plays Fine
  • Gameplay is Better Than WWE '12
  • Still Lacking Tutorial Mode
  • Random Wrestler Abilities Still Not Really Explained
  • Still No Easy Way to Change Wrestler's Point of Focus
  • Weapons and Ladder Physics are Still Awkwardly F'd

That being said, you can go to WalMart.com and hit the SHIP TO STORE option to still get it for $25.00. I picked that, Dishonored, and LEGO Lord of the Rings for $25 and I have 14 days to pick it up at my local Wal-Mart. Simple as hell.

Top Bottom