• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Brera

Banned
Maddox is gonna get some mad pussay!

Will this do anything for his career? WWE need to take advantage and have him pushed bigtime. He's got the Internets on his side now!

Jamie OD

it's a horrible game.

Go play this instead

OeyJ8.jpg

You. You. You. Yeah, you. I like you.

Novid

Banned
If you can, Yukes does do a Japanese version with just the Japanese promotions; not sure if they will do it this year but it will be better than 13 go get that version if you cant find 13 for 25 bucks.

VerTiGo

Banned
If you can, Yukes does do a Japanese version with just the Japanese promotions; not sure if they will do it this year but it will be better than 13 go get that version if you cant find 13 for 25 bucks.

Hmm, no region lock on PS3 too right? I've seen videos of some of these japan games and they look awesome.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

What? Yukes hasn't done a puroresu game since Wrestle Kingdom 2 in 2007.

Ithil

Watching Smackdown, and Cena is absolutely unbearable. All his responses to Dolph are either "no u", "u ugly" or "u fat". Luckily, they seem to be moving towards Ziggler and AJ, quietly, which would be much preferred. AJ is a prop next to Cena.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Does SD not have an intro video any more? They haven't played it since they lost the Green Day song which was over a month ago now.

Watching Smackdown, and Cena is absolutely unbearable. All his responses to Dolph are either "no u", "u ugly" or "u fat". Luckily, they seem to be moving towards Ziggler and AJ, quietly, which would be much preferred. AJ is a prop next to Cena.

Cena is just so God-damn corny. He comes out with the same kind of stuff you'd hear on a school playground.

Aiii

So not worth it

Yes, Ziggler and AJ would be much better. But no, they seem hell bent on moving AJ to bland face status and away from cool chick that beats up guys that make her feel like crap territory.

Cena ruins everything.

Reiko

Banned
Yes, Ziggler and AJ would be much better. But no, they seem hell bent on moving AJ to bland face status and away from cool chick that beats up guys that make her feel like crap territory.

Cena ruins everything.

We'll get FCW AJ soon.

Ithil

Cena ruins everything.

Well as I say there were hints being dropped that Ziggler has a thing for AJ, so if she must have a man at her side (I don't know why she can't just have a solo career), I'd be happy with a heel couple with Ziggler.

At least it would be something that carries past the end of this story. Cena never, ever takes something beyond the PPV blow off match, he stays the same.

Cena and Sheamus are basically protagonist characters from Adam Sandler films. They're juvenile douchey jocks who have everything handed to them, act like pricks to everyone, face mild adversity, and never grow or learn from their experiences.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well as I say there were hints being dropped that Ziggler has a thing for AJ, so if she must[ /I] have a man at her side (I don't know why she can't just have a solo career), I'd be happy with a heel couple with Ziggler.

I had hope for that ending until two weeks ago, but it just seems unlikely now. I hope you're right, but honestly I don't see it happening anymore.

Reiko

Banned
Cena and Sheamus are basically protagonist characters from Adam Sandler films. They're juvenile douchey jocks who have everything handed to them, act like pricks to everyone, face mild adversity, and never grow or learn from their experiences.

Cena hasn't been the same since The Rock kicked his ass at Mania. He's gotten worse.

Does it have Chono, though? :p

Answer is no because they haven't made a puroresu game in years.

Brera

Banned
Does anyone like John Cena?

The last time I watched WWE was nearly 10 years ago and he was rapping. Seemed decent enough but now he doesn't rap and just keeps tripping over. Plus he looks OLD!

Aiii

So not worth it
Does anyone like John Cena?

The last time I watched WWE was nearly 10 years ago and he was rapping. Seemed decent enough but now he doesn't rap and just keeps tripping over. Plus he looks OLD!

Little kids love him and women want him. Same goes for Orton.

Everyone else? No, they hate his guts for sucking the fun out of every promo and segment he's in. They call him SuperCena for a reason, he's unbeatable (literally, he lost less than 10 matches this year), he's never serious and his character hasn't changed in half a decade. He's the 2012 version of early 90s Hogan.

Brera

Banned
Wouldn't it be in their interest to make Smackdown the equal of RAW?

What is the actual difference? I'm guessing the heavyweight champion stays on Smackdown but Shamus and Big Show appear on Raw all the time, as do everyone else?

Kyoufu

What is the actual difference? I'm guessing the heavyweight champion stays on Smackdown but Shamus and Big Show appear on Raw all the time, as do everyone else?

They had to put the Smackdown roster on Raw too because their whole roster is not good enough to have two separate shows.

Can you think of a WWE show that isn't stolen if Hell No get a good length segment?

Yeah. Raw.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

Wouldn't it be in their interest to start trying to sell tickets to live shows and TV tapings again?

Wouldn't it be in their interest to start trying get people to watch their TV shows again?

Wouldn't it be in their interest to start trying to sell PPVs?

Wouldn't it be in their interest to start trying to bring through some younger guys?

Wouldn't it be in their interest to start trying stop riding Cena's cock 24/7?

Aiii

So not worth it
They just brought up three "young guys". Aside from Sandow, Cesaro, AJ, Ryback, Bryan, etc over the past year and a half. We can fault WWE for many things, but trying to bring in new talent is really not one of them.

Kyoufu

They just brought up three "young guys". Aside from Sandow, Cesaro, AJ, Ryback, Bryan, etc over the past year and a half. We can fault WWE for many things, but trying to bring in new talent is really not one of them.

Eh. They bring in new talent but they do fuck all with them.

They are horrible at booking most of the time and in the end they will all go down to Cena or not look that good next to him.

Top Bottom