• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

ecurbj

Cena just used an STF that actually looked almost legit.

I'm giving Ziggler all the credit for this.
I know right? I mean usually he has his hands on the ground when he does that move. This time he had Ziggler in a sleeper hold. Either way Ziggles sold well again. Love that kid.

Orton's "5 doom shuffle move set" is getting old. The two clothes lines, the side slam from the ropes, then the inverted DDT in the tops and then the RKO. So scripted and annoying.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I get what you're saying but then Kane would be the main event if we look at it from SoulPlaya's perspective of "what the viewer looks forward to most".
I heard my name. What are we talking about?

Majority rules of course.

And yes, for two months, Kane was the main attraction as well.

Hell, AJ making out with Kane is probably one of the most memorable segments of 2012.
Absolutely. Kane has had a pretty high profile year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane's pose here is hilarious.

tumblr_mdruzz1mCI1ric6vxo1_1280.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE 13 is stupid. CAW is the WWE champion and i'm stuck in a feud with US champion, David Otunga. So at Elimination Chamber I have to fight Otunga in a 1 on 1 match for the US title then defend the WWE title in a EC match. We're both heels!

McNei1y

WWE 13 is stupid. CAW is the WWE champion and i'm stuck in a feud with US champion, David Otunga. So at Elimination Chamber I have to fight Otunga in a 1 on 1 match for the US title then defend the WWE title in a EC match. We're both heels!

So basically you'd both job to eachother if it were possible

jobber

You know you can make it so your superstar doesn't compete for the minor title, right?

how so? I started at the bottom of the WWE title rankings. Got put in the MitB match and won. Cashed in on Cena at Summerslam and I've been champ ever since. Cena even turned heel at Survivor Series so we could form a team. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
how so? I started at the bottom of the WWE title rankings. Got put in the MitB match and won. Cashed in on Cena at Summerslam and I've been champ ever since. Cena even turned heel at Survivor Series so we could form a team. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Go to edit superstar, r1(or rb) and it'll have all the titles and your rank. If you highlight the US title and press square or X it'll say 'Off'

jobber

I am laughing at the fact that due to a James Bond Marathon, they cut it part way for SmackDown and commence with the marathon again.

That's nothing new for Universal/Comcast

They show 2 days worth of James Bond movies on Universal HD every other month and it's only interrupted by 10 hours of WWE replays.

jobber

If Punk is closing Wrestlemania as expected, Punk will probably win at Rumble after Brock Lesner runs in and destroys THE ROCK setting up a Rock/Brock Lion's Den match under MSG.

Top Bottom