• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

strobogo

Banned
FUCK I want angry accordion versions of Cult of Personality, D-Bryne's remix, OH WHEY OATS, Smoke and Mirrors, and Dolph's intro. There has to be someone on youtube doing accordion covers of wrestling themes.

Chopper

Sorry to repeat myself, but does anyone know when tickets for the Wrestlemania Revenge 2013 tour in the UK go on sale? I'm sad I'm missing out tonight and am keen to get good seats next time round.

SHarris78

Sorry to repeat myself, but does anyone know when tickets for the Wrestlemania Revenge 2013 tour in the UK go on sale? I'm sad I'm missing out tonight and am keen to get good seats next time round.

No idea, however i doubt they'd want to advertise for that tour when the current one is ongoing. I'd imagine it will be pretty soon however, I ordered my Raw tickets for tonight about 6 months ago, and its only around 5 months until WM itself.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

I believe it is normally straight after the current tour. They usually announce which city has the TV shows next time on the Raw tonight.

Chopper

I believe it is normally straight after the current tour. They usually announce which city has the TV shows next time on the Raw tonight.
Birmingham this time, so London next time, right? Last time at the O2 was fucking awesome. I got smashed and screamed "YOUR SISTER IS A DRUG ADDICT!" at Punk. Good times.

On the current topic that advert for the Birmingham tour is bloody annoying.
"Birmingham!"
"Birmingham!"
"Birmingham!"
Hey guys, I think something might be going down in Birmingham, the voice over guy is half assing the whole thing to top it off.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
"Birmingham!"
"Birmingham!"
"Birmingham!"
Hey guys, I think something might be going down in Birmingham, the voice over guy is half assing the whole thing to top it off.

It's the same voice over guy I heard. The new ticket ads suck.

The full line-up for next Sunday's NJPW iPPV has been announced;

iiERsqtVzcSYf.jpg

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/njpw1972 - $25, VOD until 11/15 17:00 JST

New Japan Pro-Wrestling, "POWER STRUGGLE", 2012.11.11
Osaka BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM (Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium)

17:00 JST | 09:00 CET | 08:00 GMT | 03:00 EST | 00:00 PST

• 1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) (c) vs. Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA)
  • 2. Manabu Nakanishi, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Negro Casas & Captain New Japan vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado
  • 3. Yuji Nagata & Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki & Taichi)
  • 4. IWGP Tag Team Title: Killer Elite Squad (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr.) (c) vs. TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima)
  • 5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Low Ki (c) vs. Prince Devitt
  • 6. Special Tag Match: Togi Makabe & Wataru Inoue vs. Laughter7 (Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata)
  • 7. Tokyo Dome IWGP Heavyweight Title Contendership: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Hirooki Goto
  • 8. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Karl Anderson
  • 9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Yujiro Takahashi

Nice, I wasn't expecting Low Ki vs Devitt until the Tokyo Dome show!

jmdajr

So I rented WWE13 over the weekend. Got to play... MAYBE two hours. The attitude era mode is cool for sure. Some of those objectives were pissing me off though! lol.
Last time I ever put time into a wrestling game was Royal Rumble for the Super Nes. Anyway, it all seemed pretty impressive. Will definitely look at black Friday deals.

Ultratech

"Birmingham!"
"Birmingham!"
"Birmingham!"

They did the same thing when they showed adverts for them coming to Dallas. Very annoying.

Forkball

Ziggler's YouTube show is pretty funny and shows he can talk. He's definitely improved. Anyone remember that promo on Pat Patterson years ago? That set him back like two years.

McNei1y

Ziggler's YouTube show is pretty funny and shows he can talk. He's definitely improved. Anyone remember that promo on Pat Patterson years ago? That set him back like two years.

Then again:

"You know what I think? I think you've lost your touch. You've lost your touch Jericho! Vickie do you think he's lost his touch? I think he's lost his touch. He can't win the big one!" (paraphrased). He went on to say Jericho lost his touch about 10 more times.

But anyway, I think he's great on the mic. Giving him Vickie was a huge mistake.

Entropia

No One Remembers
"THAT FEELING THAT YOU ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW IS REAL BECAUSE YOU CAN FEEL IT" - Brock Lesnar, top WWE superstar and popular MMA Fighter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brock Lesnar's retarded promos were awesome because it's basically how a high school bully would talk. "IT'S PISS!"

They were WONDERFUL. They caused my roommate, who isn't much of a mark for stuff like that, go to into total mark mode. It was amazing watching her react to Extreme Rules as one, she thought the fight was "Brock being a dick to Cena because he can"

It was a lot of fun to watch when someone next to you buys into it completely. It's fascinating in a way to see what stuff resonates and how.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Lol well it was that combined with the stupid face he made on the cover that made me think to myself "man I'll never watch wrestling"

220px-WWESmackDownHereComesThePain.jpg

and of course a few months later I started watching

MattyH

is that sin cara vs el local match up anywhere wanna see it but we dont get saturday morning slam in the uk

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright get hyped for tonight! Immediately after RAW is the first episode of the GWF, the only federation that MATTERS.

Tonight Commissioner "Honest" Bootaaay kicks off the King of the Ring tournament for the Vacant Wrassle-GAF World Heavyweight Championship! Bootaaay promises that there will be no foul play involved, but will someone behind the scenes try to manipulate the ending?

Tune in right after RAW! http://twitch.tv/sunnybuns

I had to edit my channel just now! My 'test' run streaming a 20 kane royal rumble was archived on there. eeek!

G-Fex

Attitude Era and no Hardy boys or Dudley boys

no recreation of the birth of the TLC match

But we can have Kane's debut.

let's all thank Soulplaya everybody.

It's the same voice over guy I heard. The new ticket ads suck.

They did the same thing when they showed adverts for them coming to Dallas. Very annoying.
Sounds like the entire WWE universe is subjected to this new menace of advertising.

"THE PAIN THE PAIN THE PAIN BAH GAWD ITS THE PAIN"

What are you talking about!? That sounds so awesome. lol
Hornets could've been his foreign object of choice
dlEK3.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
I still subscribe to the observer and f4w and I didnt see this in either report this week. Although when this first came out I figured it was Cena or Punk if it was true.

Me too. Pretty much the only two on the roster that have Vince's ear.

Top Bottom