• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

strobogo

Banned
I keep trying to push Kassius Ohno so hard, but the game never books him. Even when I have a title on him. I think I'm going to try to get him feuding with Taker.

I would really love to see Dolph bumping around for the Road Warriors, which the game wants to see considering LOD just keep beating the shit out of Dolph and Swagger in every match, tag and singles, they are involved in.

G-Fex

I keep trying to push Kassius Ohno so hard, but the game never books him. Even when I have a title on him. I think I'm going to try to get him feuding with Taker.

I would really love to see Dolph bumping around for the Road Warriors, which the game wants to see considering LOD just keep beating the shit out of Dolph and Swagger in every match, tag and singles, they are involved in.

That reminds me I need to download that Kassius Ohno from Community creations

I wonder if anyone made some better characters cause the few WCW wrestlers I saw didn't look good.

strobogo

Banned
That reminds me I need to download that Kassius Ohno from Community creations

I wonder if anyone made some better characters cause the few WCW wrestlers I saw didn't look good.

The one I have is good. I added some extra beard, tweaked his stats and move set a bit, and he's pretty awesome. I have his head hit spot stuff as high as it will go and he's fucking dudes up with rolling elbows and kicks to the dome. It's awesome.

Wrestlemania 29 seating chart!

46096s.gif

Kaladin

Wrestlemania 29 seating chart!

That is a lot of empty space on the floor.

At least from my personal experience, floor seats are shit. Won't be getting any of those.

For Wrestlemania, you want lower level definitely.....not even in the risers between the floor and the lower level. You need a seat that has some kind of incline between you and the person in front of you who doesn't give a shit if you can see.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've been thinking about it, and DTun is truly a role model for kids everywhere. I mean think about it.

Went to Harvard
Professionally practiced law
Married a hot, famous chick
Helped her get even hotter
Has a son
Survived I Love New York with his sanity
Apparently really smart about dieting and exercise
Not the best wrestler, but he's entertaining outside of the ring

All hail Otunga
tumblr_lwyi48fNgd1r99v4io1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can't believe the only competition you could round up for me in the first was Sokantish. Who'd he ever beat?

Nobody's ever beat anyone :p

I'm pretty excited. I hope G-Fex enjoys it too. Remember this is just the first week of a month-long arc culminating in a PPV. Exciting times. If it goes horribly, I'll abort it. I also need to abort or film the Kane Rumble, because it's honestly not fun to watch and it's taking up nearly 30 slots out of my 50 available.

- Brad Maddox interview. He gave a longish speech explaining that he is 6 feet and 200 lbs. He said he isn't a freak or a giant and can't do three flips and land on his feet. He wasn't given an opportunity, he says. But, now he has made an impact and is famous. He wants a contract and a match with Ryback. Out comes Mr McMahon. McMahon said he doesn't believe Maddox and thinks he is in league with Punk & Heyman. He said he can have a million dollar contract if he beats Ryback next week.

pretty fun way to introduce a wrestler.

Kaladin

- Brad Maddox interview. He gave a longish speech explaining that he is 6 feet and 200 lbs. He said he isn't a freak or a giant and can't do three flips and land on his feet. He wasn't given an opportunity, he says. But, now he has made an impact and is famous. He wants a contract and a match with Ryback. Out comes Mr McMahon. McMahon said he doesn't believe Maddox and thinks he is in league with Punk & Heyman. He said he can have a million dollar contract if he beats Ryback next week.

pretty fun way to introduce a wrestler.

and they didn't use Dean Ambrose for this gimmick because.....?

Entropia

No One Remembers
It would kill him. What a stupid gimmick.

Ambrose wouldn't get over either way

To add to the above spoiler

Vickie Guerrero comes out and Vince forces her to book Punk vs. Cena vs. Ryback at Survivor Series for the WWE Title.

That makes no sense . :|

Source: The Wrestling Observer

Several weeks ago it was reported a top WWE talent spoke up to Vince McMahon and stated that Vince was out of touch with the product and audience.

While there were several rumors as to who it was, word now is that it was the WWE's top star, John Cena.

So does this mean:

A) John has a lot of balls, and hes a better man than we thought.

B) He is pissed because he is not the champ, and they are moving away from their G rated audience; and they need to get back to their 3rd grader roots?

somedevil

I'm not a fan of the Daniel Bryan is the weak link gimmick the WWE is doing right now. He should be protected better because of how over he and not try to weaken it with him losing matches to get over this stupid storyline.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Source: The Wrestling Observer

Several weeks ago it was reported a top WWE talent spoke up to Vince McMahon and stated that Vince was out of touch with the product and audience.

While there were several rumors as to who it was, word now is that it was the WWE's top star, John Cena.

So does this mean:

A) John has a lot of balls, and hes a better man than we thought.

B) He is pissed because he is not the champ, and they are moving away from their G rated audience; and they need to get back to their 3rd grader roots?

C) Dirtsheets making shit up

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
RAW IS AWful

* Michael Cole and Jim Ross come out with Cole getting a heel reaction and JR getting a babyface reaction. They are this week’s commentary team.
* Backstage, The Miz quits Team Punk in a segment that also involves Paul Heyman
* Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara & R-Truth b. The Prime Time Players & WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro
* Vickie Guerrero presents her video evidence to John Cena, who dismisses it as edited.
* Backstage, AJ threatens Vickie Guerrero, but Vickie threatens to fire AJ if she does anything. Dolph Ziggler comes up and teases AJ, causing her to run off.
* Backstage, Paul Heyman convinced Wade Barrett to join Team Punk.
* Cody Rhodes w/ Damien Sandow b. Daniel Bryan w/ Kane. After the match, Rhodes said that Sandow could defeat Kane, which Sandow disagreed with, but the match was made anyway.
* Kane w/ Daniel Bryan b. Damien Sandow w/ Cody Rhodes. Bryan and Rhodes were ejected from ringside for fighting during the match.
* Michael Cole interviewed Brad Maddox in the ring. Maddox denied being in cahoots with CM Punk, instead explaining that his actions at Hell in a Cell were done to make an impact. He then requested a match with Ryback. Vince McMahon interrupted and offered Maddox a contract if he could defeat Ryback next week. He then called out Vickie Guerrero, and had her make CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback official for Survivor Series.
* Sheamus b. The Miz. Big Show was on commentary for the match.

Still going on, I think.
Barret Barrage
back in business and at SS. :)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want to see that Cody match if it goes on.

Swagger should get his release and go to Japan. He'd work the foreign heel real well there esp with that Biff Tannen look

Top Bottom