• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Answer me this Sunflew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

If you want two wrestlers:

Batista as Keith David
Sid as Roddy Piper

If you want 1 wrestler and 1 actor:

Sid as Roddy Piper
Louis Gossett Jr. as Keith David

If you want no wrestlers and 2 actors:

Steve Guttenberg as Roddy Piper
Louis Gossett Jr. as Keith David

Look after Heavy, Bangai-o and DMczaf while I'm gone.

I am gonna get banned if I keep posting on the gaming side. I can feel it coming like spider sense. If you post too much there you'll get banned because odds are some of your posts will be shit the more you make.

Anyway, the hottest Diva to ever grace this sport has some new pics:

a8rf2tecyaaazxb-jpg_large.jpg

a72edxfcuaadgis-jpg_large.jpg

a8tkbodcqae6a6t-jpg_large.jpg

a72v_k5caaatrnt-jpg_large.jpg

a8qp_b-cuae4pok-jpg_large.jpg

a77-z6aciaazhrr-jpg_large.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't sweat it Heavy. Those Wii U/Vita oversensitive "me against the world" nerds aren't worth your time.

Surprised you didn't grab the pic of KK taking a dump in the sink.

Laserfrog

I would put Keith David in both roles in a remake. I would film, edit and watch the remake and then burn it so only Keith David and I had seen it. We'd talk about it and everybody else would be all "Aw I wish we could have seen it." And then me and ol' Keith would laugh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So we talk about the Cannonball Run WWE Films version but we don't REALLY talk about it. So let's pick our casts on each team:

The Burt Reynolds/Dom DeLuise Ambulance-driving team would be:

Dean Martin/Sammy Davis Jr "Driving Preachers" team would be:

The "two attractive women in the Countach" team would be:

The racist team of two asian people driving a technologically superior car would be:

The NASCAR-driving team would be:

The single person "James Bond" racer in an Aston Martin (played by Roger Moore) would be:

And the Shiekh would be...:

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
not this year
So we talk about the Cannonball Run WWE Films version but we don't REALLY talk about it. So let's pick our casts on each team:

The Burt Reynolds/Dom DeLuise Ambulance-driving team would be:

Dean Martin/Sammy Davis Jr "Driving Preachers" team would be:

The "two attractive women in the Countach" team would be:

The racist team of two asian people driving a technologically superior car would be:

The NASCAR-driving team would be:

The single person "James Bond" racer in an Aston Martin (played by Roger Moore) would be:

And the Shiekh would be...:

Tajiri and Taka. Any other option is completely wrong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've not seen Cannonball Run.

GASP

You really should do it...how do you people say it? "Posthaste" - it's a really great movie and I think you'll enjoy it. I mean seriously, Burt Reynolds! Dom DeLuise! And much more! It's very much a sign of the times but it's a great romp.

EDIT: It's somewhat like that. The story is there's a race from coast to coast to win a big amount of money. First one there, any means necessary, wins. And I know you love Roger Moore.

Laserfrog

GASP

You really should do it...how do you people say it? "Posthaste" - it's a really great movie and I think you'll enjoy it. I mean seriously, Burt Reynolds! Dom DeLuise! And much more! It's very much a sign of the times but it's a great romp.

EDIT: It's somewhat like that. The story is there's a race from coast to coast to win a big amount of money. First one there, any means necessary, wins. And I know you love Roger Moore.

What do you mean you people.
4235-23990.gif

Roger Moore is the best Sherlock Holmes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What do you mean you people.
Roger Moore is the best Sherlock Holmes.

You know exactly what I mean when I talk about you people. The ones with separate faucets for temperature! The ones with no air conditioning! The ones who avoid confrontations!

Oh you've got a confrontation coming yourself Laserfrog. In fact...I would say it may even be the name of the GWF PPV. The name tossed about backstage is...

FATAL MATCH

Jitters

I am gonna get banned if I keep posting on the gaming side. I can feel it coming like spider sense. If you post too much there you'll get banned because odds are some of your posts will be shit the more you make.

Anyway, the hottest Diva to ever grace this sport has some new pics:

I already posted some of her new pics. It just turns into a rope running argument.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New PC just arrived. Huzzah! Now let's see if it works.

Kaladin

*The backstage segment with Rosa Mendes/Alberto Del Rio/Hornswoggle/The Great Khali.
*The Alberto Del Rio vs. The Great Khali match.
*The backstage segment with Vickie Guerrero/Paul Heyman/CM Punk.
*The Alicia Fox vs. Tamina Snuka match.
*The Tensai vs. Kofi Kingston match.
*The backstage segment with Alberto Del Rio/Ricardo Rodriguez/Rosa Mendes.
*The video package with some of the WWE wrestlers on the USS John C. Stennis.
*The Damien Sandow vs. Zach Ryder match, with a promo from Sandow before the match began.
*The backstage interview with Josh Mathews/CM Punk/Paul Heyman.

Sounds like they're cutting more of the bullshit and less of the good stuff from Raw on Hulu this week.

KissVibes

Banned
Any of ya'll heard of Cards Against Humanity? It's like Apples to Apples only featuring a lot of adult content. Well anyway, someone made an online game using the cards from it, you can play it here: http://pyz.socialgamer.net/ Quite a few wrestling-related cards and questions.

Thought I'd mention if just in case any of you wanted to play sometime or whatever.

I am starting to lose interest in WWE again. Its been happening over the last 6 months.

I like this S.H.I.E.L.D trio though. There mouth piece has a presence about him.

Everything else was garbage last night. But I like Rosa Mendez so much. I mean a lot.

Kaladin

I'm watching Raw and finally seeing this Cesaro vs Sheamus match. We got two good matches on Monday Night Raw last night......what did we do to deserve this?

Bowser

F4Wonline.com is reporting one major reason Vince McMahon has been supportive of CM Punk continuing to retain the WWE Championship is worry of how The Rock would react if Punk dropped the title.

McMahon was said to be very supportive of CM Punk holding on to the title at Survivor Series because he's worried if the title gets put on anyone different, The Rock might have an issue with it.

A match between The Rock and CM Punk at Royal Rumble has been teased since the summer and is something The Rock agreed upon. McMahon reportedly doesn't want to upset The Rock by changing things last minute regarding his creative plans for 2013.

Phil better thank Dwayne for his title reign!

Top Bottom