• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
December Wrasslin' |OT| Jeeeeeerrrrn Ceeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaahhhh

Four Corners of Pain, No-Rope Barbedwire, Exploding Land Mine Deathmatch.

Or, a tables match.

I want Naito to return and have a barbwire match with Nakamura to end their 3 year long feud. When was the last NJPW barbwire match? It would be like when Muta went to fight Onita on his own terms.

i dont now why but im thinkng about watching cage of death.

It could prove to be a good show between MASADA vs Drake Younger, AR Fox's match and DJ Hyde vs Tremont in the cage. They've spent the whole year building to Tremont going over Deej, it should be a great moment and hopefully lives up yo previous cage of death matches.

Kaladin

December Wrasslin |OT| Mayans predict that CM Punk's reign ends on day #397

Coincidentally, Christmas Eve Raw will be airing on day #400 for Punk.

somedevil

Amazing: How many would watch the last panel even with John Cena in it?

2012-11-28-raw-active.jpg

G-Fex

What's the point of having CM Punk as the champion for so long ? It's as bad as Triple H's reign, no actually that was a bit better than this.

Oh right..the royal rumble rock thing...

G-Fex

No it wasn't.

It really wasn't.

With Triple H we knew he wouldn't lose the belt cause he had a title match on every Raw or Smackdown.

With CM Punk we have to wait til some shitty PPV

Yeah I guess CM Punk doesn't have a Chyna to low blow the opponent or a sledgehammer attack behind the Ref's back.

somedevil

What's the point of having CM Punk as the champion for so long ? It's as bad as Triple H's reign, no actually that was a bit better than this.

Oh right..the royal rumble rock thing...

Do you really watch wrestling because comparing Punks reign to Triple H's 2002-2004 reign doesn't make sense at all.

So you actually like Triple H's 30 minute opening promo's each week when he had the title and him burying talent so he wouldn't lose the title like Kane and Booker T?

G-Fex

Do you really watch wrestling because comparing Punks reign to Triple H's 2002-2004 reign doesn't make sense at all.

So you actually like Triple H's 30 minute opening promo's each week when he had the title and him burying talent so he wouldn't lose the title like Kane and Booker T?

What?

No I'm comparing it to Triple H's 2000 some streak, the one with Chyna then Steph. It was before Invasion.

Ithil

What?

No I'm comparing it to Triple H's 2000 some streak, the one with Chyna then Steph. It was before Invasion.

HHH never had a WWE title reign that long, he didn't start to have months upon months long reigns til he got the WHC in 2002. He more or less had that title nonstop from 2002-2003, with a few short reigns from others here and there.

It was not a good time for RAW.

G-Fex

HHH never had a WWE title reign that long, he didn't start to have months upon months long reigns til he got the WHC in 2002. He more or less had that title nonstop from 2002-2003, with a few short reigns from others here and there.

It was not a good time for RAW.

Well Ithil I didn't really watch around that time, I didn't realize it got worse than the time he kept winning every damn week on smackdown.

ah well, least Taka got a good match with him.

And even Gillberg got to spear him a few times!

Ithil

Well Ithil I didn't really watch around that time, I didn't realize it got worse than the time he kept winning every damn week on smackdown.

Let's sum up 2002-2003 RAW.

30 minute opening promo from HHH about how great he is. There's a new challenger. Evolution beats up said challenger. Rinse and repeat for four weeks. PPV time. HHH wins clean with the Pedigree, no redemption for the face. Next night, 30 minute opening promo from...

2004-2005 had more variety but still HHH-dominated.

Smackdown was great at this time, however.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Also when Acolytes were so pushed that the world champion didn't want to have them involved and they weren't even tag champs. Now we have Big Show punching the tag team champions and pissing on their lifeless bodies.

G-Fex

Let's sum up 2002-2003 RAW.

30 minute opening promo from HHH about how great he is. There's a new challenger. Evolution beats up said challenger. Rinse and repeat for four weeks. PPV time. HHH wins clean with the Pedigree, no redemption for the face. Next night, 30 minute opening promo from...

2004-2005 had more variety but still HHH-dominated.

Smackdown was great at this time, however.

So this is what I missed out on?

That was the whole thing about Evolution? Just following HHH's orders?

Man....that sounds.....probably better than our modern Raw.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So this is what I missed out on?

That was the whole thing about Evolution? Just following HHH's orders?

Man....that sounds.....probably better than our modern Raw.
It's not. Modern RAW is much better than Raw is HHH in 2002-2003. Shit, 2004, as well.

Kacho

HHH was the reason I stopped watching wrestling in the early 2000's. What a bore.

To his credit, he had great matches, had the look, was good on the mic. He was just so far up his own ass it wasn't fun to watch.

I'm cool with CM Punk having the belt right now when you consider the alternatives. Unless they're willing to throw Zigs in the mix I don't want to see the belt on anyone else.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Ahem* let me explain how this works..

you see.....
My joke was ruined. I was supposed to say "What are the other THREE guys supposed to be doing?" Insinuating that it's just AJ and Kane. My quick joke failed, due to math.

Please, ignore my attempt.

Top Bottom