• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kaladin

WWE '13 commentary really botches Kane's debut. JR is marking out for Kane (It's Kane! It's Kane!) and Lawler doesn't know who he is.

BlazinAm

WWE '13 commentary really botches Kane's debut. JR is marking out for Kane (It's Kane! It's Kane!) and Lawler doesn't know who he is.

Not really because those those are the lines that Vince shouts out at Badd Blood.

I am not watching, I'll code for the rest of night.

RBH

RAW IS ON!!!!

snore.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They're either word for word what was actually said on his debut, or every close. It was the first time Kane was seen. There was supposed to be confusion.

Heh, I knew you'd reply with that!
You're smart too. You're definitely a Kane fan.

Diablos54

Wait, RAW was taped? Well that pretty much proves it'll suck this week. Oh well, it's not like I have anything better to do in bed.

It's in the U.K.? Hmm... If only we got a Cena/HBK match.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This voice over shit is so cheesy.

ecurbj

I know it's taped because its midnight in England right now but I wonder if England's crowd will be hyped or excited.

Top Bottom