• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

tm24

Hey, looks like THQ is dying. Did we go over this and how his can only mean good things for wrestling games?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
AJ needs to get some sleep.

Diablos54

As lame as it would be to see in person, I'm shocked wrestlers haven't sold "phantom offense" when facing R-Truth in matches.
Just seems like a natural evolution of the "invisible buddy" gimmick.
Or have R-Truth face tag teams in non-handicap matches where he teams with Little Jimmy.
It would be no sillier than Vince McMahon booking himself in a match against God.
I actually like this idea, it's perfect for Heel Truth.

LOL @ this crowd, we're fucking awesome. :p WrestleMania in U.K. NOW Vince!

Cena going to protect his bitch!

Hoarr

Neo Member
This is the guy behind the WWE Tumblr -- Corey Clayton:

April 2007 - Present World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), Stamford, Conn.

Social Media Manager

Manager of all WWE social network profiles and campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, FourSquare and Tumblr.
Responsible for creation, management, promotion and direction of WWE's network of Twitter and Facebook accounts, with more than 40 million fans & followers on 200+ brand and Superstar accounts. Also provided on-site lessons and training for WWE personnel and talent on proper Twitter and Facebook usage.
Live Blog producer and co-host, viewed by more than 3 million chat viewers since 2008.
Winner, 2010 Mashable Awards for Most Creative Social Media Campaign (Stand Up For WWE) & Most Influential Social Good Champion (for WWE Superstar John Cena & Make-A-Wish). Winner, 2010 W3 Silver Award for Best Website - Social Networking, WWEUniverse.com

We have him to blame for the Stand Up for WWE AND the fact that The Undertaker now has a Twitter page. Huss! Huss!

I actually like this idea, it's perfect for Heel Truth.

LOL @ this crowd, we're fucking awesome. :p WrestleMania in U.K. NOW Vince!

Cena going to protect his bitch!

A WM in the UK would be incredible and one of the best in years just cause the crowd would be atomic hot all 4 hours

gurudyne

Vicki really should drop the screeching harpy bit and just cackle from now on. It's heat they can use in the PPV video packages that doesn't make people regret having ears.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Did AJ attend Kane acting classes?

From the head tilt, to the way she expresses "anger/crazy", it's like she really paid attention to him during the storyline earlier in the year.

A WM in the UK would be incredible and one of the best in years just cause the crowd would be atomic hot all 4 hours

They would never put the biggest show of the year in a country where the U.S. could get the results on the Internet before it came on the air.

UberTag

Can some nice WrassleGAF member with animated graphic skills shop D-Brine's head into this Paper Mario .GIF?

ipN9gpNhMOxuc.gif

Diablos54

They would never put the biggest show of the year in a country where the U.S. could get the results on the Internet before it came on the air.
Why? I get that the U.S. is WWE's biggest market, but the rest of the world can deal with it, why not the U.S. for one PPV?

BARRET!!

BRYAN!!

YES! YES! YES! YES!

ecurbj

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...lol I love this crowd. Sorry if I'm spamming the thread saying this. But England is hot!

Top Bottom