• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Diablos54

Since when was Truth's finisher called LITTLE JIMMY!?

And LOL, Sin Botcha living up to his name at the start. The end was pretty cool though.

Can someone tell me what happened in the first 15 mins? the opening promo or whatever happened
it's not up on wwe.com yet
Thanks

Btw it's been called Little Jimmy for a while now, almost all year.

trunbuns

meeting_the_devil__s_favourite_demon_by_fiendish_art-d5jv2x8.jpg

Love this pic.

Late I know but this was the signing I went to.

Good times.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
They've called Truth's finisher Lil Jimmy for a week or two now.

And I had to laugh at the Millions of Pesos dance from Sin Cara & Rey.

ecurbj

Can someone tell me what happened in the first 15 mins? the opening promo or whatever happened
it's not up on wwe.com yet
Thanks
First a recap of last weeks RAW and Maddox's interference causing Ryback to lose at Hell In A Cell. And then the first match with PTP & Cesaro versus Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and R-Truth.

gurudyne

o_O What's...what's happening here?

Also, the prudish Victorian era aristocrat in me is so shamefully turned on by this. "Women in bathrobes? Elevator courtesy? Oh, my."

Alucard

Banned
Final Raw Spoilers:

The Miz quit Team Punk in a backstage segment with Paul Heyman.

1. Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and R-Truth def. Antonio Cesaro, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil

Vickie Guerrero and John Cena in-ring segment, with new footage of AJ and Cena. After showing the footage, AJ appears on-screen and threatens Vickie, but walks away when Dolph shows up. Cena chases after her.

Heyman asked Wade Barrett to join team Punk. Barrett accepted under a condition that was inaudible.

2. Cody Rhodes def. Daniel Bryan

3. Kane def. Damien Sandow

Brad Maddox comes out to explain his actions, but is interrupted by Vince McMahon. After mentioning that he always wanted to be a WWE Superstar, Vince gives him a WWE contract match for next week against Ryback. Vince brings out Vickie, who announces CM Punk vs. Ryback vs. John Cena for the WWE Title at Survivor Series. No word on whether the 10-man tag match would still go ahead.

4. Sheamus def. The Miz

Vickie came out of Vince's office and told Dolph Ziggler that he is now captain of Punk's Survivor Series team. Punk walked up to them and said Vince was just screwing with him. Vickie booked the two of them against Ryback and Cena in the main event.

William Regal and Sheamus appeared backstage, but Regal got such a reaction that the promo was inaudible by sources.

5. Kaitlyn & Layla def. Eve & Aksana

6. Kofi Kingston def. Alberto Del Rio

7. Santino Marella & Zack Ryder def. Primo & Epico

8. Wade Barrett def. Brodus Clay

9. Heath Slater (with Jinder Mahal) def. Jey Uso (with Jimmy).

10. Ryback & John Cena def. CM Punk & Dolph Ziggler and match ends with Ryback and Cena staring each other down.

Actually sounds okay, and I'd be curious about the Bryan match, but still gonna skip it tonight. Will read reports and see if there was any match worth youtubing in a few days.

UberTag

Maybe it's Little Jimmy doing the finisher, Truth just jumps around to hide Jimmy!?
As lame as it would be to see in person, I'm shocked wrestlers haven't sold "phantom offense" when facing R-Truth in matches.
Just seems like a natural evolution of the "invisible buddy" gimmick.
Or have R-Truth face tag teams in non-handicap matches where he teams with Little Jimmy.
It would be no sillier than Vince McMahon booking himself in a match against God.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
this must be the first Raw in the UK since the Miami Raw

bunch of lttp fans

I dunno what's worse, the fact that the carpet is different in both clips, or that Cena apparently walks around in a dive of a hotel barefoot. Just...ew.

Top Bottom