• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Toki767

This was like a Wrestlemania flashback. Bryan is massively over and the crowd is having fun. Suddenly the match ends out of nowhere and the crowd stops caring.

what was that match
over in 2 mins
They had a good opportunity to make a great match for an atomic hot crowd and instead they end in 2 mins

This was like a Wrestlemania flashback. Bryan is massively over and the crowd is having fun. Suddenly the match ends out of nowhere and the crowd stops caring.

Yup wtf

somedevil

Love how the treat the guy more over than the Barrett who is from England. Jesus just give Bryan the win or at least a 10 minute match.

This reminds me of that stretch where WCW went to Australia and the UK in late-2000. They couldn't sell 1,000 tickets for PPVs and sold out 20,000-seat arenas in front of atomic hot crowds.

I'm convinced that this is some long-term rib on Bryan. Thing is, Bryan isn't a backstage crybaby and just takes the shit he's given and somehow makes it gold.

Diablos54

I bet this will go on longer than Cody/Bryan... It's not like Kane's made for jobbing these days, and Bryan's red hot and people want to see him. Let's have a 2 minutes Bryan match and a 10 minute Kane match! Stupid WWE.

somedevil

Yes, piss off the crowd more who wanted to see Daniel Bryan by first jobbing him out then taking him away from Kane's corner. Awesome Booking!

Toki767

Bryan makes watching anything he's involved with fun for kids and adults. Meanwhile over in Cena land, I'm still struggling to think who his storyline is supposed to appeal to.

Ithil

I love Kane but this crowd wanted a ten minute Bryan match, not a Kane match. Idiotic booking that as usual ignores what the crowd actually want.

somedevil

I love Kane but this crowd wanted a ten minute Bryan match, not a Kane match. Idiotic booking that as usual ignores what the crowd actually want.

Nope, they not going to give the crowd something they want god damnit! People want Daniel Bryan in this tag team to have the long matches not kane.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Crowd seemed just fine with Kane to me. The guy has always been over in England, from the footage that I've seen. Yeah, they weren't cheering like they were for Bryan, but they weren't bored.

The correct solution would have been to have a tag team match, not two quick singles matches.

Kane's music sure is shitty nowadays.
It's essentially the same as his debut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqON_CqjqfI

Kyoufu

Crowd seemed just fine with Kane to me. The guy has always been over in England, from the footage that I've seen. Yeah, they weren't cheering like they were for Bryan, but they weren't bored.

The correct solution would have been to have a tag team match, not two quick singles matches.

They sounded dazed, confused and bored as fuck.

Ithil

Sure, they like Kane, but Bryan got the biggest pop of the night, even more than Wade Barrett. Jobbing him out in 2 minutes and sending him to the back is just dumb.

All the fire in the crowd went out when Bryan just randomly lost AGAIN after two minutes and they turned into a standard RAW crowd for the next match instead of a hot crowd.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I hate being "that guy" but I much prefer The Big Red Machine to The Big Red Monster for Kane.
Everyone does, but you can't trademark Big Red Machine. Cincinnati Reds baseball team would challenge it, as it's originally theirs.

Sure, they like Kane, but Bryan got the biggest pop of the night, even more than Wade Barrett. Jobbing him out in 2 minutes and sending him to the back is just dumb.
Well, of course.

Top Bottom