• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

G-Fex

No...the beauty of it is, when the month is up and I'm burned out as head of creative, I can put all our dudes online so you can run shows with the same cast if you want!

it's not the same thing anymore, you're the guy in charge now. My time is up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
it's not the same thing anymore, you're the guy in charge now. My time is up.

Your time is NOW

Don't guilt me Fex, you'll make me want to shoot myself with what storylines I have you in currently. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I won't sacrifice my vision to the GWF. I am keeping myself out of storylines (because I'm ranked 100 and want to mop up universe mode achievements too.)

But seriously. Be honest: who saw the Bootaaay heel turn?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
-- Word is that WWE changed the Survivor Series main event to a triple threat match for the WWE title due to the negative reaction that came from last week's announcement of the Team Punk vs. Team Foley match.

Source: Observer

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Typical Vince.

They're really not using Foley well at all. Though I suspect a lot of the work he does is in the programming area, hosting videos and such. Yknow, production stuff and not live.

Someone said last night they thought Foley was losing weight - are they sure? He looks ENORMOUS.

KissVibes

Banned
-- Word is that WWE changed the Survivor Series main event to a triple threat match for the WWE title due to the negative reaction that came from last week's announcement of the Team Punk vs. Team Foley match.

NO! THAT'S NOT EVEN WHY PEOPLE ARE UPSET. GODDAMN YA'LL.

Shark Juanson will never work in a WWE ring, if they keep running shit like this. I'll go to the Impact Zone or CZW first.

Sokantish

Everyone WAS upset about the teams though. Punk should have grabbed some NXT dudes because no one in the back respected him. We could have had Dean Ambrose and Ohno!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone WAS upset about the teams though. Punk should have grabbed some NXT dudes because no one in the back respected him. We could have had Dean Ambrose and Ohno!

Would have been a good move for Punk to go to the "streets" to pick his team (from NXT). Could have debuted 3 or 4 credible new dudes in a decent capacity, and keep an interesting Main Event.

Now that would be a way to get some people over. Punk's team 5-0 Foley's team with each member getting a pin.

jmdajr

Punk really shit on Miz in his DVD. I was like..."why would they want to work together?"

Granted you don't always get a choice.

Kyoufu

Would have been a good move for Punk to go to the "streets" to pick his team (from NXT). Could have debuted 3 or 4 credible new dudes in a decent capacity, and keep an interesting Main Event.

Now that would be a way to get some people over. Punk's team 5-0 Foley's team with each member getting a pin.

Sounds great to me, but they'd all be jobbing to Ryback anyway. :( :(

Anth0ny

"the fans don't like our decision. lets change it."

Does that sound like the WWE we all know and love?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
030_London_1104_1164.jpg

McNei1y

I liked the Foley/Punk angle, but the teams were just dumb. Get some names in there. Not Kofi's, Miz's, and Bertys... I like Ziggler in there, Bork and HHH should've been in there at least. Just SOMETHING of quality. I like Hell No and Rhodes Scholars, but this takes away from a Tag Team Title match. They should've thought through the teams... not added a triple threat match to randomly give Cena another title shot.

Oh, you lost in your two title shots in the summer and then got injured for 6 weeks? #1 Contender!

Brinbe

I liked the Foley/Punk angle, but the teams were just dumb. Get some names in there. Not Kofi's, Miz's, and Bertys... I like Ziggler in there, Bork and HHH should've been in there at least. Just SOMETHING of quality. I like Hell No and Rhodes Scholars, but this takes away from a Tag Team Title match. They should've thought through the teams... not added a triple threat match to randomly give Cena another title shot.

Oh, you lost in your two title shots in the summer and then got injured for 6 weeks? #1 Contender!

Exactly, going back to Survivor Series teams could have been fun, but the choices were just so super safe.

ecurbj

So who do you guys want to pick up the WWE license once THQ goes out of business?
I wouldn't mind Activision taking control of the publishing and gave Aki Corporation doing the development. Now that would be the wise decision.

Top Bottom