• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

GAF!

I just noticed that Aftermath (the Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas podcast thing), has had no new episodes since mid-October.

Did something go kaboom with this when I was away?

strobogo

Banned
It really bugs the shit out of me that you can have guys in multiple tag teams at once in 13. In the moveset area, it has up to 4 tag finishers for your teams. But you can't actually do that. The fuck? I want the BOD and X-Pac and Kane. And X-Pac and the NAO in DX and as their own team. And about 7 other combos that come up. I'm not missing something, am I?

Sokantish

I agree with Ozone, it seems like some people at Volition enjoy wrestling just based on the crazy moves and references in Saint's Row.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Naughty Dog, give us a HHH action-platformer.

Name it "The Game"

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

Not as good as the GTS in DOA5.

iePcNHT3rJzqf.gif

McNei1y

How have I never heard about this!? I need to check that out. I love how fun the SR series has been but I sort of lost interest (but I was also poor at the time) of the series once I heard they got rid of multiplayer. Saints Row 1 multiplayer was soooooooo good. Protect The Pimp was one of the best things. I also liked the purchasing clothes thing lol.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
How have I never heard about this!? I need to check that out. I love how fun the SR series has been but I sort of lost interest (but I was also poor at the time) of the series once I heard they got rid of multiplayer. Saints Row 1 multiplayer was soooooooo good. Protect The Pimp was one of the best things. I also liked the purchasing clothes thing lol.

They...got rid of multiplayer? The hell is that co-op option on the main menu of SR3 for, then?

:lol

Brinbe

I liked SR 2 a bit better. Better, longer and more varied campaign and the city is a lot more fun to explore. SR3's gameplay is definitely a bit more fun though.

So Bootaaay is the corrupt general manager? I never thought I would see the day. Brace yourselves, gentlemen; I foresee many deathmatches in your futures. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So Bootaaay is the corrupt general manager? I never thought I would see the day. Brace yourselves, gentlemen; I foresee many deathmatches in your futures. :(

Forsee yourself next week brah.

I want Sok in a barbed wire-ropes exploding ring with weedwhackers match.

Sok would be neutralized in a lava moat match. He takes brawls to the outside.

McNei1y

Now that you say this, we should've seen the heel turn coming... I mean he made security guards sign their life over! One of them even died!

strobogo

Banned
SR3 is the real sequel to San Andreas.

Anyway, I can't figure out what I want to do with my Universe. I had it default for a while, with some marginal changes to the rosters/titles and added NXT as a minor show. Then I had Raw, Smackdown, and Attitude as brands, but got annoyed that PPVs and minor shows can only have two shows attached to it. I got tired of making extra PPVs every month and shit, so I nuked that, put everyone on to one roster, made Raw 1997 Nitro, Fist Smackdown on Thursdays, and NXT and Superstars. Might change Superstars to Heat. 3 minor shows. Hopefully it works out. Bigger roster should allow for wackier feuds and what not, right?

Aiii

So not worth it
Activision should be nowhere near the WWE license, last thing we need is a base roster of 10 people and DLC for the rest and every signature and finishing move.

EA Sports would probably suck the least at making a WWE game imo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Saint's Row 2 is a much better game than Saint's Row 3.
Saint's Row 3 took 2s 'Not sure if serious' and turned it into pre-teen Adult Swim material.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyway, I can't figure out what I want to do with my Universe. I had it default for a while, with some marginal changes to the rosters/titles and added NXT as a minor show. Then I had Raw, Smackdown, and Attitude as brands, but got annoyed that PPVs and minor shows can only have two shows attached to it. I got tired of making extra PPVs every month and shit, so I nuked that, put everyone on to one roster, made Raw 1997 Nitro, Fist Smackdown on Thursdays, and NXT and Superstars. Might change Superstars to Heat. 3 minor shows. Hopefully it works out. Bigger roster should allow for wackier feuds and what not, right?

WCW Circa 1997. Do it up!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
GAF!

I just noticed that Aftermath (the Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas podcast thing), has had no new episodes since mid-October.

Did something go kaboom with this when I was away?

Aftermath Radio went to shit. The daily show got canned and soon after the regular Monday night radio show went on "hiatus". We were promised it will be back in some form soon.

Kaladin

I think I have finally created the perfect CAW for myself this time around.....if I only had a capture card to record some of his matches. My NXT brand is coming together nicely for when I start Universe mode.

Sokantish

I have no idea how you are suppose to play universe mode. Is there nothing like here comes the pain where I can just pick a character and it progresses me through the year and crazy stuff happens?

Kaladin

I have no idea how you are suppose to play universe mode. Is there nothing like here comes the pain where I can just pick a character and it progresses me through the year and crazy stuff happens?

You could just pick one character in Universe mode and see how the computer books it through that.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think Rock looks terrible. He looks sluggish and slow and lets not even mention those huge ass veins. Brrrrrr.

Top Bottom