• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rolled his eyes AND sighed. Poor guy.

I don't think he got laid last night.

Wouldn't think he WANTS to. Who'd fuck a loser?

EDIT: New page? Gaze upon the awesomeness of Abra Cadaver!

abrablackandwhite.jpg

tm24

Great promo from Adam Cole ahead of his PWG title challenge against Kevin Steen next month;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4cLYjjEwM8

Also, PWG announce via their twitter that they won't announce the card for their December 1st show ahead of time - the only match we know of is Kevin Steen (c) vs Adam Cole, with PWG opting to keep the rest a surprise. You have to think they have something special planned for what will be their last show of 2012.

Finally, another mention for PWG's annual '5 for $40' winter DVD sale, featuring a ton of great shows from 2004-2012;

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/winter_2012.html

Woo! God, Steen Wolf last year was amazing and this years final show should be great to.

And people, take advantage of the sale. Its amazing. I don't sport this avatar for nothing! Personal recommendations

Seven
Eight
Threemendous 3
Cyanide
As The Worm Turns
The Perils of Rock n Roll Decadance
All Star weekend V
All Start Weekend 8
BOLA 2007
BOLA 2012
DDT 2010

Also, PWG knows what up with winter sales

There are three types of people in the world: People like Super Dragon, who go through the Steam Winter Sale and say "Yeah, that's a good deal, but I'll probably never play that game." People like Excalibur, who go through the Steam Winter Sale and say "What, Farming Simulator 2013 is only $10? I would be stupid NOT to buy it! Who cares if I never play it, it's an incredible value!" And then there's people like Joey Ryan, who lead terrible, awful, miserable lives, and go through the Steam Winter Sale and say "What's the Steam Winter Sale?"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone agree with me when I say Fandango sounds far better as a Chikara gimmick than a WWE gimmick?

Dunno. I can tell you one thing, it sounds HORRIBLE as a WWE gimmick so pretty much anything will be better :p

FANDANGOOOOOOOO

Does anyone agree with me when I say Fandango sounds far better as a Chikara gimmick than a WWE gimmick?

Hard to say, WWE sort of lacks an identity right now. They have such a wide spectrum between "athletes you're supposed to take seriously because they are the best fighters", (Punk, Cesaro, Big Shoe) and just plain joke characters who shouldn't have a job as what is supposed to be a professional sport league (Santino, Ryder, Swoggle).

Something like Fandangoo is certainly further down the joke end of the spectrum, but if they play it that he's a womanizer who leverages his lifestyle into greater fame and access to women (a la Joey Ryan, ANX, etc.) then it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Team Kingston has been announced, which means the line-up for the 2012 CHIKARA Torneo Cibernetico looks like this;

Eddie Kingston (c), UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked, Frightmare, Shane Matthews, Scott Parker, Gran Akuma & Tim Donst

- vs -

Kevin Steen (c), Jimmy Jacobs, Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Jeremy Buck, Max Buck, Harlem Bravado & Lancelot Bravado

Should be a great match, although the inclusion of Donst could prove to be more trouble than it's worth.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How much did WWE give to Komen Foundation this year?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
:||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

tm24

Should be a great match, although the inclusion of Donst could prove to be more trouble than it's worth.

Well, at least we know the finish. Donst wil end up giving Kingston his own variant of the Backfist to the future to screw team chikara over

Tim donst t will win the Match this getting a title shot or cost chikara the match thus getting a title shot

Also it will be almost a year since high noon which means Kingston has held the belt for almost a year!

Entropia

No One Remembers
My first Survivor Series my team was to go over and it was to be my first big push. It was one of first times refs used ear pieces, or at least, different ear pieces. So, I do a 'false finish' and Tim White counts me out! I had kicked out on '2' but Tim was listening to someone in his ear and wasn't paying attention. He looked up and said, 'Oh my God, kid, I am so sorry' but then had to pantomine he was sending me out of ring. I got to the back and was chewed out, I couldn't stooge Tim so I just took it-later they realized Tim made a mistake and told me they were sorry. It was my pal Gerald Brisco that had chewed me out as he ran 'Gorilla' back then. My push was killed and pretty much so was 'Justin Hawk Bradshaw', but that is a different story-which I'll tell later. I thought about this today as I was reading some tweets from folks about Survivor Series.

lol

Kaladin

December Wrasslin |OT| Vince has got 94 million problems and (insert something clever here) ain't one

Help me fill in the blank.

jmdajr

Can't get over that Vince face. I wonder if Vince fucked up and felt he owed it to Linda to go after her crazy dreams.

jmdajr

Rowdy Roddy Piper
@R_Roddy_Piper
Can spend 90 million on a losing election but won't give the people that earned that money for them medical or retirement help of any kind!

Top Bottom