• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Team Kingston has been announced, which means the line-up for the 2012 CHIKARA Torneo Cibernetico looks like this;

Eddie Kingston (c), UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked, Frightmare, Shane Matthews, Scott Parker, Gran Akuma & Tim Donst

- vs -

Kevin Steen (c), Jimmy Jacobs, Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Jeremy Buck, Max Buck, Harlem Bravado & Lancelot Bravado

Should be a great match, although the inclusion of Donst could prove to be more trouble than it's worth.

This will set up Kingston vs Donst for the next year in CHIKARA, I'm pumped!

Edit

Woooo CHIKARA on IPPV!!!!!!!!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone tell me what was so special about WCW all I've seen of it is when WWE talks about it and Ready to Rumble

1215780_ovwcqb.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Someone tell me what was so special about WCW all I've seen of it is when WWE talks about it and Ready to Rumble

Really, everything. 97 was a great year. So was 96. I've got all the Nitros if you guys wanna have a NITRO PARTY!

sajj316

Really, everything. 97 was a great year. So was 96. I've got all the Nitros if you guys wanna have a NITRO PARTY!

Ah damn .. now you got me humming that damn intro tune ..

Ad damn .. now you got that whole video intro with explosions stuck in my visual cortex

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LETS PICK A DATE FOR A NITRO PARTY ON GAF!

Cmon guys! I'd love to show you all the glory of WCW with a special episode from WCW's past!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll nitro party with you sun

Yessss, hoganmachohandshake.gif

I think if we picked a Nitro episode for historical relevance + being fun as shit to watch, maybe the Hogan/Goldberg one? I'm open for suggestions. Kinda also want to peek at the pre-nWo WCW again too.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
http://www.abload.de/img/1215780_ovwcqb.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Who is this goof?

[quote="Dragonzord, post: 44097045"]At least Linda's campaign lead to a video of Stephanie looking wicked hot
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1h2wUC8o1rjgwbzo1_250.gif
Millions well spent

SOURCE?

G-Fex

Yessss, hoganmachohandshake.gif

I think if we picked a Nitro episode for historical relevance + being fun as shit to watch, maybe the Hogan/Goldberg one? I'm open for suggestions. Kinda also want to peek at the pre-nWo WCW again too.

Hogan and Goldberg sounds great

Anth0ny

The only episode of Nitro I've ever watched was the Goldberg winning the title vs Hogan 3 hour show. Like 2 weeks ago.

It was pretty cool.

Linkified

Team Kingston has been announced, which means the line-up for the 2012 CHIKARA Torneo Cibernetico looks like this;

Eddie Kingston (c), UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked, Frightmare, Shane Matthews, Scott Parker, Gran Akuma & Tim Donst

- vs -

Kevin Steen (c), Jimmy Jacobs, Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Jeremy Buck, Max Buck, Harlem Bravado & Lancelot Bravado

Should be a great match, although the inclusion of Donst could prove to be more trouble than it's worth.

Is this the end of the ROH feud or are they still soldering on with it?

Top Bottom