• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

WCW is amazing. We really should just run through all of the PPVs and Nitros and Thunders. Once a week after RAW. I would love it. I got all of it, I really should.

And I see Gillberg in the cover!

Are they good copies?
I bought 1997-2000, and the quality sucks. Except for PPV's

I don't remember what the exact moment was but there was a Thunder episode where I became a big Jerry Flynn fan. I wonder what he's up to now.

Kaladin

WCW is amazing. We really should just run through all of the PPVs and Nitros and Thunders. Once a week after RAW. I would love it. I got all of it, I really should.

And I see Gillberg in the cover!

Thunders were hard to come by when I was collecting that stuff.....not as hard as old Smackdown though.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
dvd-lg-wwe-attitude-e7tq5k.jpg

I approve. DX spray paint over the WWF logo is a nice touch.
As a Beatles fan, this is amazing.

I don't remember what the exact moment was but there was a Thunder episode where I became a big Jerry Flynn fan. I wonder what he's up to now.

The first sentence that comes up on Jerry Flynn's wiki page is: "Not to be confused with Jerry Lynn." I got some humor out of that.

He's currently a coal miner.

If there ever was a guy who got fucked by the circus of WCW's demise, it was Vampiro. The guy was a superstar in Mexico and could have helped them do major business there. But he was treated like a total jobber the first few months he was there. Once he finally got going with Vince Russo's help, Russo got canned but he was exploding as a babyface. Then when Russo came back and really went bonkers, he immediately stopped his momentum by turning him heel and all the shit he was doing with Sting was too ridiculous to take seriously.

If there ever was a guy who got fucked by the circus of WCW's demise, it was Vampiro. The guy was a superstar in Mexico and could have helped them do major business there. But he was treated like a total jobber the first few months he was there. Once he finally got going with Vince Russo's help, Russo got canned but he was exploding as a babyface. Then when Russo came back and really went bonkers, he immediately stopped his momentum by turning him heel and all the shit he was doing with Sting was too ridiculous to take seriously.

I saw him live with WCW a few times, and he had it!
I always saw so much in him. He had the body, he had the moves. Such a shame.

He said Sting held him back and didn't want to job for him during an interview with Konnan, but I don't know how much of that is true. Sting has always seemed like a guy who is willing to put people, but I could be wrong.

G-Fex

He said Sting held him back and didn't want to job for him during an interview with Konnan, but I don't know how much of that is true. Sting has always seemed like a guy who is willing to put people, but I could be wrong.

I wish I remembered that video with someone calling Vampiro a untrustable asshole.

I just can't remember who said that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vampiro the person always seemed like a piece of crap. And he's 'changed' about a hundred times now.

It's too bad. He did have a good look/gimmick. then he was a juggalo... Then he just decided to be the Undertaker

G-Fex

I think it was Raven who said that stuff about Vampiro

I could be wrong and it could've been like Nash or something.

Top Bottom