• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

UberTag

Money, and the chance to succeed Lawler, in the future.
Shame he can't succeed Lawler NOW.
Jerry needs to stay home. Give me JBL on Smackdown and CM Punk on RAW. (He should be on color while champ to reinforce how much we should be respecting him.)

Aiii

So not worth it
Just got back from Smackdown in Brussels. We got:

-Sin Cara and Mysterio vs. PTP
-R-truth vs. Rodriguez as El Local.
-Ted DiBiasi vs. Jack Swagger
-Gabriels vs Barrett
-Miz vs. Kofi
-Natalya vs. Kaitlyn
-Sheamus vs. Show

Overall a very entertaining show. Sheamus doing White Noise on Show never gets old.

B-Dex

-Gabriels vs Barrett
-Miz vs. Kofi
-Natalya vs. Kaitlyn
-Sheamus vs. Show

Overall a very entertaining show. Sheamus doing White Noise on Show never gets old.

Did Miz lose again?

Yes, at least tell me how you're planning to destroy the world this time along with Richard Nixon and the evil astronaut drones.

Very well Mr Fex, i'll tell you every detail of my villainous plan, not that you'll be alive to stop it once I leave you alone in this death trap, i'm squeamish so I don't like to watch.

By heading back in time to stop the original moon landing history will change and Russia will be the first to the moon, with America failing to reach their goal they'll crumble under the weight of their failure and make rash decisions setting up a conflict, some may call it a New World Order, this is because the US have an ulterior motive for the space travel, an ancient astronaut army, if they believe Russia also know of this secret then tensions will reach an all time high.
Nixon the keeper of this truth will flee to Russia where he will be betrayed by those crafty communists, I on the other hand will head elsewhere, using the secrets of the moon landing i'll head into space where i'll find the United States Space secret and the true reason for their moon mission, the astronaut drones.
First spotted by Galileo in the sixteen hundreds but technology was not strong enough for him to reach the space fortress he saw, now with a bunch of secrets passed through the generations in an unnecessarily elaborate process involving artefacts and puzzles, I now hold the key to unlocking the astronaut drones that somehow became Nixon's legacy.

With the world in chaos I will storm down and unleash true terror on the unprepared and un-united world, crushing all the world powers alone and taking my rightful place as Emperor of Earth, everyone will be made to act British, it will be glorious.

Though how Laserfrog got hold of this information I don't know, i'll have to eliminate him as he clearly knows too much, now to leave you to suffer your own elimination, you'll never escape from my tank of CENA BOTS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay that was an odd tangent, yeah the Evolution theme was great, my favourite lyrical theme WWE have ever had in fact.

-Gabriels vs Barrett
-Miz vs. Kofi
-Natalya vs. Kaitlyn
-Sheamus vs. Show

Did you buy any merch?

BlazinAm

-Gabriels vs Barrett
-Miz vs. Kofi
-Natalya vs. Kaitlyn
-Sheamus vs. Show

Looks like a great card..... I wonder what the wwe is going to do down the line for smackdown because it's like what other feuds can they drum up.

G-Fex

Very well Mr Fex, i'll tell you every detail of my villainous plan, not that you'll be alive to stop it once I leave you alone in this death trap, i'm squeamish so I don't like to watch.

By heading back in time to stop the original moon landing history will change and Russia will be the first to the moon, with America failing to reach their goal they'll crumble under the weight of their failure and make rash decisions setting up a conflict, some may call it a New World Order, this is because the US have an ulterior motive for the space travel, an ancient astronaut army, if they believe Russia also know of this secret then tensions will reach an all time high.
Nixon the keeper of this truth will flee to Russia where he will be betrayed by those crafty communists, I on the other hand will head elsewhere, using the secrets of the moon landing i'll head into space where i'll find the United States Space secret and the true reason for their moon mission, the astronaut drones.
First spotted by Galileo in the sixteen hundreds but technology was not strong enough for him to reach the space fortress he saw, now with a bunch of secrets passed through the generations in an unnecessarily elaborate process involving artefacts and puzzles, I now hold the key to unlocking the astronaut drones that somehow became Nixon's legacy.

With the world in chaos I will storm down and unleash true terror on the unprepared and un-united world, crushing all the world powers alone and taking my rightful place as Emperor of Earth, everyone will be made to act British, it will be glorious.

Though how Laserfrog got hold of this information I don't know, i'll have to eliminate him as he clearly knows too much, now to leave you to suffer your own elimination, you'll never escape from my tank of CENA BOTS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay that was an odd tangent, yeah the Evolution theme was great, my favourite lyrical theme WWE have ever had in fact.

you expect me to believe such a thing?

Yes. I do.

Looks like a great card..... I wonder what the wwe is going to do down the line for smackdown because it's like what other feuds can they drum up.

They need to turn several people Heel/Face. Barret, Miz, Kofi, Del Rio. So it creates some different matches or start having Heel vs Heel and Face vs Face matches

BlazinAm

They need to turn several people Heel/Face. Barret, Miz, Kofi, Del Rio. So it creates some different matches or start having Heel vs Heels and Face vs Face matches

Yeah that is what I am thinking, i doubt we are going to have a 2005/2006 where so much fresh talent was brought in and got over to an extent.

Aiii

So not worth it
Totally forgot about Orton vs. Del Rio lol. What else is new? Entertaining natch though with Ricardo shenanigans.

UberTag

Fandangoo wins Heavyweight title. Destroys everyone.
Fandangoo vs Smackdown.
I want all of the dancing gimmicks from yesteryear and today in the ring for one colossal segment during Royal Rumble.

Fandangoo. Brodus Clay. Rikishi. Too Cool. Disco Inferno. Alex Wright. Ernest Miller. Norman Smiley. "Dancing with the Stars" Chris Jericho. Jim Ross.

Cap it off with Ron Simmons proclaiming DAMN. Fun times all around.

BlazinAm

Totally forgot about Orton vs. Del Rio lol. What else is new? Entertaining natch though with Ricardo shenanigans.

The feud has been overexposed as it stands with nowhere to go.

If they're not turning Dolph face, they ain't turning anybody relevant face.

Dolph hasn't been booked well since his feud with Jericho.... If Vince doesn't care about Dolph why should I.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know what I care less about lately. Games or wrestling.

At least games has next gen coming soonish to get me back in. WWE has ... John Cena for 5 more years.

BlazinAm

BlazinAm only cares about Cena. And people Cena talks up.
Because everyone else in the WWE are dastardly heels or jobbers.

Whoa first time I've been called out on Gaf........

To support my statements about Dolph Ziggler, if Ziggler is being booked like shit now how will his championship run fare. They have cut short Mysterio, Christian, Mark Henry (although that was injury)... all people that if the WHC had been booked better would've made for a more developed WHC division and possibly a better product overall.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Wasn't this a Metal Gear Solid plot?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

tumblr_mcvmr7ehzC1qg0t9go1_500.gif

Top Bottom