• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So they added NY to be less shitty?
Precisely
I went to Black Friday with my mom one year and I watched as a man proceeded to use a RAZOR SCOOTER as a weapon to keep people away from the electronics as his wife and kids (who were wearing pajamas btw) drug through the DVDs and Video Games until they got what they wanted and proceeded to run off to the toys isles. My mom grabbed me by the coat and dragged me out the store, back to the car, and we drove across the road to Toys R Us where everyone was friendly and the store was decent. Too bad they had nothing I wanted in terms of games (that were on sale) and instead of games and an awesome bike my mom tricked me into accepting a Stone Cold Skateboard and a bunch of spy toy bullshit.

Yeah I've heard similar stories before, and as funny as they sound, people are lunatics.

Ithil

We're these taped a while ago or do they just ignore WWE TV storylines in NXT? I ask because of the fatal 4 way in the beginning and how two of the members are in a group together.

They tape a month's worth of episodes at a time, this would have been taped before 3MB started.

Raw64life

I have very little experience buying tickets to things but is it normal to not know the price of tickets until the second they go on sale? Also, it seems like there are 4 or 5 different pre-sale codes. I'm assuming it doesn't make a difference which one you use.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meet up, Ithil and Jamie OD! Meet up! Wrass-sle-gaf! Wrass-sle-gaf!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ticketmaster is the worst fucking system. I've been trying to do the WM presale for 15+ minutes now and have yet to even be offered available seats by this stupid thing.

EDIT: Ha, finally offered me seats and they were fucking terrible. Let's try this again, TM.

Ugh fucking hate ticketmaster...No good ringside seats. Wondering if i should just good cheap ones or wait til Saturday.

All of the 2k, 850, 650 seats gone?! wtf..

Shadow780

section 110, row 23, seats 16-17

Can't afford the $400/per ones but those seems fine.

I haven't watched Wrestling since HBK retired but this one's close so I figure spent the night out. See ya guys there!

Raw64life

Tried to get the $300 seats. Ticketmaster told me my credit card wasn't accepted (which there's 0 reason to believe as I just triple checked to make sure everything was good) and then kicked me out. No more of the seats I wanted available on a second try. This is why I haven't used Ticketmaster in about 4 years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Mania is so expensive. I just couldn't possibly spend that kind of money on it. Guess I'm old-fashioned.

Entropia

No One Remembers
6OZKi.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Entropia, that second one is maybe the best gif I've seen all year. Brilliant.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope y'all meet up for Mania. Seriously! Our community is better than ever, and it'd be super cool to see you guys meet up. :)

McNei1y

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. that gif is amazing.

I want to know what Raw is going to be like on Monday after the election lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I ate some Jalapeno Cheetos the other night. Ohmygod how have I never heard of these things?

They're aight. I don't eat a lot of chips, but Cheetos in general are the bomb - jalapeno ones are good too.

Kaladin

- In a huge match on the LIVE Thursday broadcast - and a preview of the #1 Contender's Match at "Turning Point" - "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles battles Bobby Roode on IMPACT!

- Just days before their main event Ladder Match at "Turning Point", what will happen on IMPACT between World Heavyweight Champion "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy and his challenger Austin Aries? Don't miss it!

- Did Christian York pass the TNA Gut Check? The judges will make their decision on York's future on Thursday's broadcast! Will he earn a spot on the TNA Wrestling roster?

- Plus, what will be the fallout after the latest member of The Aces & 8s was revealed? What's next for the biker gang - and how will "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan react to the latest reveal?
Tune in and find out!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/8c - the final countdown to Turning Point!

Turning Point 2012

LADDER MATCH: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries vs. (c) "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy

#1 CONTENDER'S MATCH
Bobby Roode vs. James Storm vs. AJ Styles

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian vs. (c) Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez

NO DQ TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Magnus vs. (c) Samoa Joe

Top Bottom