• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kaladin

He's so beautiful.

MNSM0.jpg

At least do a decent job of it, here.

VerTiGo

Banned
While I need to rewatch last night's ppv again, it was probably the second worst TNA ppv I've seen since Lockdown, the other worst being No Surrender. I had a tooth pulled and had to wake up early to get fuel yesterday so I fell asleep during bits and pieces.

I was a bit disappointed in the ladder match. I expected a lot more from Aries in it... gimmick matches don't seem like a good fit for him but some of you guys seemed to have liked it. There a few tough spots and I hope Aries came out injury free. Of course, deeply disappointed that Hardy retained the title and interested in seeing where they go with Aries next.

Also, Roode was great last night. He seems to be moving away from his HHH move list which is a good thing. The tag title match also turned out great although it took awhile to gain momentum.

In other news got my Mania tickets and also plan on going to the TNA show in Long island that weekend as well.

strobogo

Banned
I don't think it is even a question that Demos were better than LOD. Eadie alone was a better wrestler than Hawk and Animal combined.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
For a minute I thought Adam Cole was CM Punk before being CM Punk.

Comparing the body tones... I was thinking... CM Punk defiantly did some drugs for his body appearance to change that much.

just wanted to share my thoughts from the CHIKARA show last night.

the event opened with a 10 bell salute for Sapphire the feral pigeon

The Spectral Envoy (UltraMantis Black/Hallowicked)/The Colony (Fire Ant/Green Ant) vs. Ophidian/The Batiri (Obariyon/Kodama/Kobald)

Great opening contest. All eight guy's were all over the building for the first 10 minutes or so. really got the crowd into the event.

Devastation Corporation vs two jobbers

total squash match that made the D.C. look like complete killers. Sidney Bakakbella is the greatest manager of all time.

Soldier Ant vs. Jakob Hammermeier

both guy's beat the hell out of each other with chops for 15 fifteen minutes. Jakob got hit with the hardest slap across the face ever and it busted him open hard way in his mouth. Very fun and different match from these two.

Mike Quackenbush/Jigsaw vs. GEKIDO (The Shard/deviANT)

The whole match was telling the story about Quack wanting revenge more then the match. Another good match that told a good story. Quack also got busted open hard way during match, Quack and Jig had words afterwards.

Mr. Touchdown Mark Angelosett vs The Mysterious and Handsome Stanger

They had to draw names out of a hat since Saturyne was injured and couldn't compete against Touchdown. First out of the hat was Alundra Blayze, she wasn't in the back so next up was Evan Karagias he also wasn't in attendance. Finally they drew the MAHS name and he came out for his revenge. MAHS beat Touchdown all over the building and when they finally got in the ring MAHS kept hitting Stan Hanson lariats to the point where the match was thrown out for excessive violence.

Sugar Dunkerton/Icarus vs. Chuck Taylor/Johnny Gargano

The match is basically 3 on 1 as F.I.S.T. wants Sugar to lay down but he won't. Anytime Icarus got in the ring he tried to get pinned until Gargano and Taylor accidentally hit him and then the greatest thing ever happened. First Icarus hit's both guy's and then he starts actually teaming with Sugar. The crowd started going nuts chanting Icarus over and over again. Icarus then picks up his jacket and puts it on mid match for the biggest pop of the night. Really really fun match.

Dasher Hatfield vs. Tim Donst

Good back and forth match with Jakob getting involved in the finish. Crowd was least into this match.

3.0 (Scott Parker/Shane Matthews)/Gran Akuma/El Generico vs. Young Bucks (Nick Jackson/Matt Jackson)/Bravado Bros. (Lancelot Bravado/Harlem Bravado)

Unfortunately I had to leave about 5 minutes into the match because of a family emergency ( everything is cool) I heard after the fact that these guy's tore down the house though.

It was a fantastic night of CHIKARA action and I hope that if they come to you town you give them a chance and check them out. Also in case you missed it I met my favorite wrestler in the world!!!

2012-11-11172015.jpg

tm24

Im super jealous Bill. That pic is awesome. Did you ask him to autograph your shirt? The Fist vs Fist match sounds incredible

Top Bottom