• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Im super jealous Bill. That pic is awesome. Did you ask him to autograph your shirt? The Fist vs Fist match sounds incredible

No autograph, I had my UMB mask in the car that I totally forgot to bring in that I wanted him to sign. The dude had the longest line there and was super cool to everyone.
The FIST thing was amazing,I never in a million years thought I'd be chanting for Icarus

I did get these t-shirts though.

kingsoftrio_lg.jpg

jawbreaker_cran_lg.jpg

3966880.jpg

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I think I'm gonna start collecting dumbass quotes about wrestler fitness in this thread.

Look at Kurt Angel's before and after photos. Peak in WWE, currently in TNA.
Assume Adam Cole was CM Punk in the past.

Yeah. Skin tone is one of the biggest indicators of drug abuse.

So, you're added to my dumbass quote collection.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know, as much as I loved Crow Sting, thinking back on it, it was really silly. He becomes some overly depressed emo character. Why? Because the WCW guys thought that the NWO Sting was the real Sting, and they didn't trust the real Sting for a while. This led to Sting feeling betrayed, completely changing his personality, dropping from the rafters, and hanging out with a vulture? What? Talk about a drama queen.

strobogo

Banned
Drew and Heath are the king of the jobbers and are now getting rewarded for their abilities. Especially Heath as he is the KING of the kings of the jobbers. And it's so ridiculous.

Skin tone?

Please proceed, which skin tone is the biggest indicator of drug abuse mein fuhrer?

BlazinAm

They all tan so much and CM Punk has doubled the amount of tattoos since join the wwe, how would you figure?

CM Punk has aged heavily in his face, but amount work and travel time is higher than ROH.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF. Tonight. Right after Raw. Oh it's real. Damn real.

AyZJt.png

zANY1.png

tm24

NJPW has announced the CMLL wrestlers appearing for Fantasticamania 2013. For the technicos: Mistico, Titan, La Sombra, Rush, La Mascara, Mascara Dorada, Maximo, and Diamante. Rudos are Volador Jr., Mephisto, Dragon Rojo Jr., Rey Bucanero, Euforia, Misterioso and Okumura. Since it will be 3 nights, there will be a lot of title matches and interpromotional matches. Shame no Averno this year, but i'm convinced there's gonna be a Lyger vs Dragon Rojo match, Rush vs either Goto/Anderson/Yujiro and Mascara Dorada having the biggest match of his career. Volador and Sombra will have the best match of the 3day event though.

Have we taken the time to complain about how shitty the survivor series advert is this year with Miz and his bucket list? if anything it repels me further from the ppv.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wafiullah Wahidi, the man who Kurt Angle has been ranting about on Twitter for allegedly scamming him out of thousands of dollars, issued the following statement over the weekend regarding Angle’s accusations:

“I was approached by Kurt Angle to be part of a MMO RPG game that was being developed and completed according to original scope of work with the producers of a movie he was part of.

During that time, I approached Kurt Angle with an idea of a fitness application that would help people reach their fitness and lifestyle goals. At the idea Mr. Angle was very excited and agreed to move forward with the project.

However after the first couple of payments, I was instructed by Mr. Angle to use that money toward the MMO RPG Game being developed and I did as he had requested. At the time I made clear to Mr. Angle that allocation of those funds would take away from the fitness apps. After constant changes to the MMO RPG and no further monetary or resource support from the team involved provided, I decided to terminate that project and count my losses.

Mr. Angle was really sympathetic and agreed with me numerous times that I was put in an unfair situation. Still Mr. Angle and myself agreed to continue with the Fitness Application with no further resources provided. We tried our best but we needed fitness advice, nutrition advice, and other resources that would make the application a success. We were given that information August of 2012 and still it was not sufficient enough.

Please bear in mind that during this time while we were designing and developing this application virtually for free, Mr. Angle and his wife were consistently accusing me of scamming them and each time, I gave Mr. Angle the option to back out of the project as I was starting to feel the pressure and trust was no longer there.

After many calls from a Hysterical Mrs. Angle and barrage of verbal threats one of Mr. Angle’s associates got involved. With his involvement we had the ball rolling.

I advised his associate that after a year, this project was starting to cost me a lot of money and my resources were tied. He agreed that he would send another 1200.00 to cover final development costs, but Mr. Angle did not send those funds for four weeks, at which point the damage was too high to my staff and our business.

Even then we were able to complete the application with minor work needed to be completed, when the day before I was supposed to present the app, I got dozens of twitter messages, emails, calls, and voicemails from a hysterical Mr. and Mrs. Angle. I was called a terrorist, a thief, and a scam artist.

At that point I made a business decision, that I would no longer work with Mr. Angle. I advised that I would pay money owed (if any) after deducting all work done and time spent on the application to Mr. Angle.

After about five days I got another series of hysterical tweets and threats and the twitter attacks began. For anyone who wants to know the truth and see how I have dealt with other (PAYING) customers feel free to contact me at wwahidi@wabasocial.com and you can talk to the clients directly.

I have had a lot of respect for Mr. Angle and I remember as a kid watching him on WWE. It took me by surprise that an American Hero like himself would stoop so low to defame and slander someone publicly. As for Mr. Angle so called lawsuit, the WaBa Social legal team has reviewed everything and we are ready to protect our good name and values against all. Secondly our legal team is in the process of filing suit against Mr. Angle for Defamation of Character and Slander.

Regards,

Wafiullah Wahidi
WaBa Social Inc.
1830 Blake Street
Denver, Colorado 8020″

Kurt Angle, completely annihilating his own legacy, one tweet at a time.

It's killing me too, but for different reasons.
because you want it to be you but you know it's not because if it was you'd know but you don't

Just imagine if this storyline happened in the attitude era.
I imagine it'd go something like...

Now that Linda's political dreams are offically dead WWE will end the PG era by revealing AJ has been sleeping with Kaitlyn and they will start making out in the middle of the ring.

Kaladin

I'm writing a research paper instead of watching Monday Night Raw tonight. Yes, I actually find "Library Trends in Adapting Third Place Theory" more interesting than Raw tonight.

Alucard

Banned
I'm writing a research paper instead of watching Monday Night Raw tonight. Yes, I actually find "Library Trends in Adapting Third Place Theory" more interesting than Raw tonight.

I salute you. I'm going for a jog and getting to bed early. Will just read the results.

Top Bottom