• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Cwi-wbzUkAAfc7z.jpg:large

Cwi-wqEUsAAW_SS.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/795095086400815104

rrc1594

Shoutout to Aiii because him I watch Mob Psycho 100. Show is amazing.

More on Topic do WWE feuds last too long also plz have Roman drop belt to Sami. If Rusev is going for IC Title.

Edit- Sami won that match wasn't sure because Raw is garbage didn't watch whole thing

Anth0ny

SHOOT - Wrestlemania X7 doesn't deserve an A grade because of that awful ending

But zach, being the jabroni that he is, probably gave it a B because the Vince/Shane match was crap, hhh/taker match was overrated, and the Austin/rock match with the weird hype video wasn't THAT great.

Shame 🔔

Zach

Zach is the captain of team WCW at Survivor Series.

This is the greatest honor of my life.

But zach, being the jabroni that he is, probably gave it a B because the Vince/Shane match was crap, hhh/taker match was overrated, and the Austin/rock match with the weird hype video wasn't THAT great.

Shame 🔔

I'll post a lazy match-by-match analysis for you in a moment, old friend Anth0ny.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In my town I've never seen so much of a lack of enthusiasm for this election. I see nothing compared to all the Bush, Romney and Obama stuff I saw. Truly this is the New Generation of elections.

Zach

WWF Intercontinental Title Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. William Regal

Six Man Tag Team Match
Tazz & The APA (Bradshaw & Faarooq) (w/Jacqueline) vs. The Right To Censor (Bull Buchanan, The Goodfather & Val Venis) (w/Steven Richards)

WWF Hardcore Title Triple Threat Match
Raven (c) vs. Kane vs. The Big Show

WWF European Title Match
Test (c) vs. Eddie Guerrero (w/Perry Saturn)

Singles Match
Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle
***1/2

WWF World Women's Title Match
Ivory (c) vs. Chyna
*1/2

Street Fight (Special Referee: Mick Foley)
Shane McMahon vs. Vince McMahon (w/Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley)

WWF World Tag Team Title Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match
The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley) (c) vs. Christian & Edge vs. The Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy)
***1/2

Gimmick Battle Royal
Repo Man and some other guys
** (zero stars without my dudes Mean Gene and The Brain)

Singles Match
The Undertaker vs. Triple H
**1/2

WWF World Heavyweight Title No Disqualification Match
The Rock (c) vs. Steve Austin

Really, the atmosphere and epic feel earned the B. Without that, you're looking at a C at best.

Mahonay

Banned
I turned on RAW while New Day vs Gallows & Anderson was happening, and you could hear a fucking pin drop in that packed arena. Two extremely shitty backstage segments followed and then I turned it off.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Remember way back in January when they signed the NJPW guys and we all thought their careers would go nowhere?

I mean, we were halfway right.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wouldn't say Nakamura's career has g one anywhere. He's basically doing the same thing in the states that he did in Japan. Except on a worse schedule and with worse talent.

Zach

The street fight is an easy 4 and the TLC match is near perfection beyond a Jeff blown spot.

If you're into that sort of thing, I guess. It was spectacular enough. But not wrestle-y enough for ol' Zach. And the whole thing is old hat since the seminal Terri Invitational ladder match, in my opinion. I dunno. It's fine. Whatever.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I wouldn't say Nakamura's career has g one anywhere. He's basically doing the same thing in the states that he did in Japan. Except on a worse schedule and with worse talent.
True, but it could always be worse. He could fighting Braun Strowman on pre-shows.

Kaladin

Friends, tonight do I watch early '98 Raw with real ass Stone Cold stunning fools left and right or do I watch a fool Stone Cold stunned?

Sephzilla

As expected ya'll are high. Greatness is overrated but shit is good?

Then again aren't you like 20 years old?

X7 has some really good high spots but it also has some pretty mediocre moments too. Plus the entire show ends with one of the worst swerves in the history of wrestling.

Zach

Questions:

- Is WrestleMania X8 the one with the nWo?
- What PPV has Rock vs. Hogan where Hogan is nWo but the fans turn, brother, they turn?!

Top Bottom