• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Zach

Kaladin, I heard through the wrasslevine that you are a racist and/or profile black people. How do you respond?

Zach

Negatory, I'm not a Hulk Hogan fan and I don't vote for people Stone Cold has stunned in the past.

I don't think that makes it impossible to be a racist or do racist things. Are you mindful of your actions and how they affect minorities?

Y/N

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm indigenous and have family on reservations and neither party is very appealing to me. I have to vote for the non-hate monger though for the sake of OTHER people but I feel like it endorses the continued phony as hell reservation support the democrats have put on for years like the whole Standing Rock pipeline.

How's that for a shoot?

imBask

Banned
There are no "bad" options, you should always vote for a party not against one. If you feel like a third party makes more sense than the 2 main parties, you vote for that third party

that's a shoot, make america's voting system great again

Recall

11.jpg

Sephzilla

The problem this year is that the two third party candidates are just as nuts as Trump. Johnson and Stein's wrestling parallels are Vince Russo and Dixie Carter

I'm indigenous and have family on reservations and neither party is very appealing to me. I have to vote for the non-hate monger though for the sake of OTHER people but I feel like it endorses the continued phony as hell reservation support the democrats have put on for years like the whole Standing Rock pipeline.

How's that for a shoot?

It is the sad state of politics for minorities in most of the world. After hearing Clinton response to Standing Rock pipeline I do not expect much of her to solve the problem, heck, I would not be surprised if she helps the corporations. And thats the problem with Clinton, with Trump you know what to expect, with Clinton you do not.

The slovenian philosopher Slavoj Zizek says “I’m horrified at Donald J. Trump. But I think Hillary Clinton is the true danger.”

Always a controversial philosopher, but his point has some merit.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm just waiting for Vince to invite Trump back, where he gets showered in boos live in Madison Square Garden.

And then Sami Zayn kicks him in the nuts.

And then Sin Cara drops a vat of shit on him.

klonere

Banned
It is the sad state of politics for minorities in most of the world. After hearing Clinton response to Standing Rock pipeline I do not expect much of her to solve the problem, heck, I would not be surprised if she helps the corporations. And thats the problem with Clinton, with Trump you know what to expect, with Clinton you do not.

The slovenian philosopher Slavoj Zizek says “I’m horrified at Donald J. Trump. But I think Hillary Clinton is the true danger.”

Always a controversial philosopher, but his point has some merit.

Accelerationism is absolute horseshit and Zizek can fuck right off. I generally enjoy his take on things as well.

I'm just waiting for Vince to invite Trump back, where he gets showered in boos live in Madison Square Garden.

And then Sami Zayn kicks him in the nuts.

And then Sin Cara drops a vat of shit on him.

Sadly NBC would probably block any sort of Trump return given they kicked him off the network last year, arguably starting this horrible saga. (I think his removal from The Apprentice came after Repub Primaries right?)

Striker

I voted! #MakeOklahomaBlueAgain

;_;

P.S. I almost gave WrestleMania X-7 a
B-! :O
From top to bottom it's one of my favorite Manias. Not everything has got to be a fairy tale ending (like those who love WM 30). Heel Austin at this point wasn't as gold as he was in 96-97 but he was a bit stagnant. The Rock was the bigger star at this point and Austin goes on to PPV matches with Taker, Benoit/Jericho, and builds up Angle more than anyone else has. It sure as hell beats the garbage at WM X8 with Triple H and Stephanie.

Zach

How's that for a shoot?

Pitter-patter.

There are no "bad" options, you should always vote for a party not against one. If you feel like a third party makes more sense than the 2 main parties, you vote for that third party

that's a shoot, make america's voting system great again

Normally I'd agree but when one of the candidates is a complete and utter lunatic it might be more prudent to just bite the bullet and vote tactically.

From top to bottom it's one of my favorite Manias. Not everything has got to be a fairy tale ending (like those who love WM 30). Heel Austin at this point wasn't as gold as he was in 96-97 but he was a bit stagnant. The Rock was the bigger star at this point and Austin goes on to PPV matches with Taker, Benoit/Jericho, and builds up Angle more than anyone else has. It sure as hell beats the garbage at WM X8 with Triple H and Stephanie.
18 was garbage. The only match worth noting was hogan rock, which should've been the main event.

And 30.... HA!

Zach

I do not have a strong opinion on Austin turning heel. I am saddened to see he's going to be bogged down with Triple H, though. I would've liked to see Austin heel it up on his own. Oh well.

Sephzilla

Austin shaking hands with Vince was basically the Captain America saying "Hail Hydra" moment of professional wrestling. It should have never happened.

Lothar

Banned
Austin shaking hands with Vince was basically the Captain America saying "Hail Hydra" moment of professional wrestling. It should have never happened.

It was the best ending of any PPV and the best thing that happened in 2001. Austin was stale at that point and awesome afterwards.

Top Bottom