• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

I still think the worst moment of AJ's face run/feud with Jericho was Jericho on commentary saying "look at the crispness of that offense"

I cannot remove it from my brain. The "tell people that AJ is good" campaign was obnoxious. Don't think he really got a chance to shine until after WM anyways

I still think the worst moment of AJ's face run/feud with Jericho was Jericho on commentary saying "look at the crispness of that offense"

I cannot remove it from my brain. The "tell people that AJ is good" campaign was obnoxious. Don't think he really got a chance to shine until after WM anyways

Well I was going to applaud this post by saying how crisp it was, but now I won't, you JERK

Well I was going to applaud this post by saying how crisp it was, but now I won't, you JERK
Oh you won't applaud huh, is that it Professor Beef? Huh? Is that so? You know what's gonna happen?

J0cscYA.jpg

Adree

So someone awhile back commented on how crappy the audiobook version of Death of WCW is and I have to disagree. The intro is pretty stilted when he's reading Meltzer's intros but once he gets through that it's.. *Alvarez voice* fine. It could be better and he still uses his weird radio voice to enunciate but it's not a bad listen.

Settled on it, I'm sticking to OT Community for a while. I gave up on gaming side years ago, and OT is bringing me to near tears right now. There's a lot of groups I'm involved here on this site and I'm gonna need them now more than ever.

I feel ya, I'm pretty much the same...

Here that I'm just starting to get to know and think is pretty great, BCT and PoliGaf are pretty much it....

Pikma

Banned
I'm not sure which one's my favorite feud right now

The Miz vs Bryan
or
Samoa Joe vs Regal

Too bad neither can end with a match...

The man has lost it.

But hey, let's pull Corbin out of the Survivor Series match for Shane fuckin McMahon and then complain because no young guys want to grab the brass ring.

The man needs to be thrown out of position because he has absolutely lost touch with reality and his fan base.

It was probably because of all the hate Corbin was getting on certain internet forums.

But that means Vince would actually have to listen to fan feedback...

God knows what's up. I like Shane more than Corbin anyway so meh.

It makes sense from a storyline logic to replace a guy who doesn't like any member of his team with a guy who can get along with the whole team and maybe cool down egos.

I love the guy, but I just don't know if I can take anymore of Shane's terrible looking punches though lol. Hope we get a Van Terminator out of the deal at least.

Heroman

Banned
Fuck the McMahon family they are killing wwe
Like I don't like Corbin but atleast he is a fucking wrestler. That owner of Pat's decided he going to play Db just because.

That was the Angle match, right? I'll give him props for that.

I always remember that but for the wrong reason

"I think Shane might have been, knocked out"
"Think I broke my tail bone"
"I ruptured a disc which, fragmented, into my, spinal column"
"Yes this is entertainment, but the hazards are real"
"How do you learn to fall off a 20 foot ladder?"
"Trainers, EMT's, referees down"
"He don't have a damn clue where he is"
"Whoever you are"
"Whatever you do"
"Please"
"Don't try this at home"

"Whoever you are"
"Whatever you do"
"Please"
"Don't try this at home"

Ha lord what a shit show. I don't remember the details, might have to revisit on the network.

That's the old "don't try this at home video", not all that stuff happened to shane in one match.

Although thinking back, most of it at one time or another did

Haha I knew someone would instantly get it.

It's ingrained into my brain. I can't hear someone talk about a legit injury without referring to it or the later ones.

A mate of mine had surgery on his knee.

Me in Rey Mysterio Voice: "I've had surgery fiiive times on my left knee"

Everyone: "
q3iCWqE.gif
"

"Whoever you are"
"Whatever you do"
"Please"
"Don't try this at home"
Those things used to scare me

Idgaf about either but Ziggler can go fuck himself. Has-been.

I actually like Ziggler more now than years ago with the whole Vickie Guerrero angle. Hated like all of that...

(Obviously my opinion of him will change if he's being inappropriate in some way)

Sami Zayn too seems like a good egg.

Zach

I just enjoyed The Undertaker and Kane. In 2001.

Gotta give credit. At the end of this RAW IS WAR where Triple H challenged Jeff Hardy for the IC title, there are all kinds of shenanigans and after Austin and Triple H destroy the Hardyz, they move their focus to Lita. Stephanie -- who didn't actually detract because she was not at all the focus -- sneaked up from behind Lita and threw her into the ring for Austin/H. And then BAM! Hilarious ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' and I was like YEEEAH.

I was a tad disappointed that Taker didn't burst out on his dorkcycle, as I feel the urgency would've been more exciting than his and Kane's sauntering (extra points if Kane was riding on the handlebars), but whatevz. It was good. Really enjoyed the segment and now somehow someway look forward to Austin (In 2001.)/Triple H vs. The Undertaker/Kane for the World, IC, and Tag beltz at Backlash.

I actually like Ziggler more now than years ago with the whole Vickie Guerrero angle. Hated like all of that...

(Obviously my opinion of him will change if he's being inappropriate in some way)

Sami Zayn too seems like a good egg.
I liked Ziggy better during that point and with aj and big e.

Anth0ny

I just enjoyed The Undertaker and Kane. In 2001.

Gotta give credit. At the end of this RAW IS WAR where Triple H challenged Jeff Hardy for the IC title, there are all kinds of shenanigans and after Austin and Triple H destroy the Hardyz, they move their focus to Lita. Stephanie -- who didn't actually detract because she was not at all the focus -- sneaked up from behind Lita and threw her into the ring for Austin/H. And then BAM! Hilarious ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' and I was like YEEEAH.

I was a tad disappointed that Taker didn't burst out on his dorkcycle, as I feel the urgency would've been more exciting than his and Kane's sauntering (extra points if Kane was riding on the handlebars), but whatevz. It was good. Really enjoyed the segment and now somehow someway look forward to Austin (In 2001.)/Triple H vs. The Undertaker/Kane for the World, IC, and Tag beltz at Backlash.

imagine if taker learned how to bike down the ramp at full speed and bail off the bike and through the bottom rope into the ring for a run in

Top Bottom