• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Yep, that was Ziggler at his best, all the way up until he won the title off del Rio.
I'm not sure how true this was but a lot of people always says ADR went into business for himself concussing Dolph. Makes no sense though, how could he know that Dolph was so fragile in the mind?

imagine if taker learned how to bike down the ramp at full speed and bail off the bike and through the bottom rope into the ring for a run in

MiZu knows that y'all lovin' this shit right here
M I N O R U right here

raw

Mahonay

Banned
the TNN exec nearly killed me
"Someone's gonna die tonight"

I haven't seen many ecw shows so I can't even listen to those episodes.
All the PPVs are on the Network, as well as some of the weekly broadcasts, but man it really loses a lot of it's luster with out that illegally used licensed music. The dubbed over music really kills a lot of iconic moments. The music was 50 percent of ECW's entire personality.

"Someone's gonna die tonight"

All the PPVs are on the Network, as well as some of the weekly broadcasts, but man it really loses a lot of it's luster with out that illegally used licensed music. The dubbed over music really kills a lot of iconic moments. The music was 50 percent of ECW's entire personality.
I would love to hunt down the originals but that would be a job that I don't have time for nowadays. Eventually I'll get started on my ecw run. I'm starting in 93 which is really hard tbh but I want the full dive!

Mahonay

Banned
I would love to hunt down the originals but that would be a job that I don't have time for nowadays. Eventually I'll get started on my ecw run. I'm starting in 93 which is really hard tbh but I want the full dive!
Guess who just found them

This guy has the original versions, with music, uploaded on his channel
http://www.dailymotion.com/canadian-blakecon

He only has a handful of PPVs on there, but still, this stuff is hard to find usually.

Guess who just found them

This guy has the original versions, with music, uploaded on his channel
http://www.dailymotion.com/canadian-blakecon
I thought you meant the weekly shows as well for a second lol. I mean, I guess this works just to give me a taste of it. I tell you, I thought ecw was some outlawed shit back in 97 98. On the in demand channel, the ppv ads looked like some grimey horror story stuff. I wouldn't even dare ask to watch it.

I thought you meant the weekly shows as well for a second lol. I mean, I guess this works just to give me a taste of it. I tell you, I thought ecw was some outlawed shit back in 97 98. On the in demand channel, the ppv ads looked like some grimey horror story stuff. I wouldn't even dare ask to watch it.

My local video rental shop was going out of business and selling off ECW ppv's for like 99p each. Backyard wrestling too.

I had the full catalogue once upon a time.

Lol sold them for next to nothing

Mahonay

Banned
I started watching ECW around 1998. That shit seemed so insane. Just seemed like they were doing whatever the fuck they felt like. I couldn't get enough of it. For a 12-13 year old it was magical.

I started watching ECW around 1998. That shit seemed so insane. Just seemed like they were doing whatever the fuck they felt like. I couldn't get enough of it. For a 12-13 year old it was magical.
I didn't get to even see the show outside of recapes until they moved to tnn and it seemed like their best was winding down. Very sad but at least I'll be seeing mostly everything for the first time. The nostalgia factor will be in full force. I got most of my ecw fix from the video games.

I didn't get to even see the show outside of recapes until they moved to tnn and it seemed like their best was winding down. Very sad but at least I'll be seeing mostly everything for the first time. The nostalgia factor will be in full force. I got most of my ecw fix from the video games.

Some of the ECW matches are absolutely fantastic. Sure you get the 'New Jack nearly killing someone' era...

But Sabu vs RVD
Sandman vs Raven
Lucha Libre stuff like super crazy and Rey Mysterio etc....
Young Jericho
Cactus Jack
Tazz

Like for real you got some good shit coming.

Trump's potential cabinet about to go into business for themselves.

Lol like Trump then

Some of the ECW matches are absolutely fantastic. Sure you get the 'New Jack nearly killing someone' era...

But Sabu vs RVD
Sandman vs Raven
Young Jericho
Cactus Jack
Tazz

Lol like Trump then

Yeah, ECW at its best is just so fun and reckless, nothing really comes close. I'm glad I got to go to a few shows back in the day.

Jamie OD

If you like ECW then you should look up the Pulp Fiction promo packages they made to build up their big shows. They were a great way to show off the different characters in bite-sized chunks.

I always remember that but for the wrong reason

"I think Shane might have been, knocked out"
"Think I broke my tail bone"
"I ruptured a disc which, fragmented, into my, spinal column"
"Yes this is entertainment, but the hazards are real"
"How do you learn to fall off a 20 foot ladder?"
"Trainers, EMT's, referees down"
"He don't have a damn clue where he is"
"Whoever you are"
"Whatever you do"
"Please"
"Don't try this at home"
That Benoit one still gets referenced with some of my friends.

I just enjoyed The Undertaker and Kane. In 2001.
Damn right you did.

"Who else wants an Undertaker game by Platinum guyzzzzzz?!?!'
That or make it like Dark Souls.

But Sabu vs RVD
Sandman vs Raven
Young Jericho
Cactus Jack
Tazz

Lol like Trump then
I'm ready for it. I just need to pull the trigger and do it but I always go back to watching old ppvs. Weren't all of the weekly shows only an hour?

Ronin Ray

It would be cool if they added NXT teams to survivor series.

Has there ever been 3 teams in survivor series matches?

Also if there going to do Raw vs Smackdown going forward maybe add a stipulation. The winning team get's the first round pick in next years draft or the remaining winners can pick where they go next draft.

I'm way behind on my NXT, catching up and I'm amazed that they had weeks of vignettes hyping up this Dan Matha guy, he comes out with a host of "look at the size of this specimen!" comments...
And then Joe just comes out and beats the piss out of him, hot damn.

Ronin Ray

I'm way behind on my NXT, catching up and I'm amazed that they had weeks of vignettes hyping up this Dan Matha guy, he comes out with a host of "look at the size of this specimen!" comments...
And then Joe just comes out and beats the piss out of him, hot damn.

I loved it.

That AJ Styles gif will never fail to make me laugh
I get nearly upset when people think it from the Edge and Christian show because you would think it with how goofy it looks but no, WWE actually had something like this for the official promo for his Wrestlemania match against Jericho.

Top Bottom