• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

klonere

Banned
Can confirm that the FloSlam streaming setup is better quality that WWNLive. Sound mix is way better as well.

Joey Styles is fucking terrible though

klonere

Banned
Can confirm that a few people called DUSTIN a Kentucky faggot and reportedly followed up with "Trump is my President, nothing is offensive anymore"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
1996 ECW is crazy fun. From the Cruiserweight matches to the controversial angles to Sabu and RVD tearing it up something fierce, to Jericho and Too Cold Scorpio being amazing too.

It's the sameness of the storytelling that falls off.

ECW is more or less the best promotion in the US in 1995 not because of the garbage wrestling ECW became famous for but because of incredibly coherent and interesting stories told each and every episode unfolding over a long time.

klonere

Banned
The annoying thing is that Lenny Leonard is probably the best solo commentator going today, Joey's kinda superfluous.

Yup, Lenny is my favorite English commentator in the biz, apart from maybe the Graves/Philips combo in NXT. Sad to have such a great thing ruined.

1996 Joey Styles wasn't much better either

At least Joey had Heyman feeding him lines and was solo. This is a legit car crash.

oPvbq77.gif

klonere

Banned
Darby reminds me of Sabu. Will botch, will kill himself, never boring.

Lenny just ran over Joey going all 1997 on the TOTAL ELIMINATION call which sums up their chemistry on commentary.

Heroman

Banned
So it almost time for the annual Carnies awards and this year there be some big changes. Njpw will have it own categories now just like wwe has. The reason is because NJPW was dominating the other categories. In coming days I will post the categories so you guys can nominate some guys.

Kind of wish I hadn't burned the babysitter card last night on Train to Busan, which is a great horror film. I could have gone to tonight's Evolve show..

Top Bottom