• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Adree

WCW Uncensored 95

King of the road match omg what the fuck is going on : F
Ming vs HACKsaw (martial art match) : F
Johnny B Badd (now a boxer apparently) vs Arn : F
Macho Man vs Avalanche : D
The Vigilante Sting vs some big guy : D+
Harlem Heat vs Nasty Boyz : F
Hogan vs Vader (leather strap match) : D-

Average : D- but i'll give it an arbitrary F, absolute shit top to bottom
#ZachWasRight

Wait, Mero had a boxer gimmick in WCW too? I thought he used that in WWF after he fucked his knee so he wouldn't have to do movez.

Pikma

Banned
According to rumors going around backstage imbask is apparently jealous of Zach's popularity and the sole reason of his new grading gimmick is to steal some of Zach's heat. Whether this is seen with good eyes by upper management or not remains to be seen.

Recall

oPvbq77.gif

I don't know who this is but it fucking sucked. Do a basic plancha it has the exact same impact, or do nothing.

Be unique by not diving you ugly bastard.

Also, Jushin Liger leading a conga line of wrestlers with their thumbs up each other's assholes is a thing that happened in this match.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
McGreggor is more carny than everyone in the wwe

Adree

Sounds like something Eddie would do.

You know, her hero?

She wants to be the female Eddie Guerrero

Her first live show was the RAW after his death.

As long as she doesn't come out with a torso 3x bigger than she had 3 years before we'll be fine.

Mahonay

Banned
Johnny Cash's Hurt is playing on loop inside my body right now.

Yesterday from 8:30 AM to about 11PM I helped my sister's husband move out all of their belongings from their 3rd floor apartment to the 3rd story attic of their new house for storage, since it's not quite ready to move into yet. They have a daughter and my mom lives with them, so it is an absolute ton of stuff. Both of my arms and both of my legs are in pain this morning.

All of the furniture goes to a storage unit today, but thankfully they hired some guys to do most of that. Think I'm only going to be taking things apart and directing today. It hurts to even lift a chair. My body is rejecting me. I hope this Aleve kicks in soon. I feel like a limp bodied James Ellsworth after a beating.

Joey Styles must be a fucking idiot. Seems like he's just trying to be so edgy all the time. Can't believe there are people normalising what he said elsewhere too.

Zach

WCW Uncensored 95

King of the road match omg what the fuck is going on : F
Ming vs HACKsaw (martial art match) : F
Johnny B Badd (now a boxer apparently) vs Arn : F
Macho Man vs Avalanche : D
The Vigilante Sting vs some big guy : D+
Harlem Heat vs Nasty Boyz : F
Hogan vs Vader (leather strap match) : D-

Average : D- but i'll give it an arbitrary F, absolute shit top to bottom
#ZachWasRight

Menome

Time for Menome Reviews imbask's Reviews of Zach's Reviews: A WrassleGAF Original Series.

I give Imbask's reviews of Zach's reviews a D-. All of them.

Now find me a ghost-writer to make that 50,000 words and you've got a Christmas best-seller.

klonere

Banned
Joey Styles must be a fucking idiot. Seems like he's just trying to be so edgy all the time. Can't believe there are people normalising what he said elsewhere too.

People need to recognize that he should have been fired for his all time bad performance on commentary in the first place, other comments be damned.

shaowebb

I think this lungblower became more of a back breaker here.

xDe2hU0.gif

Its Roderick Strong so who knows which he wanted that time. Here's the normal one.

TnWfb9t.gif

Top ten of BOLA 2016 tournament matches:

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Will Ospreay, night 3
Tommy End vs. Zack Sabre Jr., night 1
Will Ospreay vs. Ricochet, night 3
Chris Hero vs. Jushin Liger, night 1
Ricochet vs. Fenix, night 1
Mark Haskins vs. Cedric Alexander, night 2
Jeff Cobb vs. Ricochet, night 1
Matt Riddle vs. Kyle O'Reilly, night 2
Marty Scurll vs. Mark Haskins, night 3
Dalton Castle vs. Tommaso Ciampa, night 2

Mark Andrews did not impress me at all. Cody R was acceptable; when it feels like Sami Callihan carried you to a decent match, there's something missing. Cody R and Marty Scurll was fun, but again, it was mostly due to Scurll's interactions with Brandi.

The tag matches with Pentagon Jr. and Fenix against Heroes Eventually Die and The Young Bucks need to be seen.

That shoulder spot with fenix & pentagon jr was the moment of the show.

The ten man is one of the funniest things I've seen all year. And when Cobb & Riddle got in there it was incredible.

Most impressive guy I hadn't really seen much before was Pete Dunne.

shaowebb

Top ten of BOLA 2016 tournament matches:

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Will Ospreay, night 3
Tommy End vs. Zack Sabre Jr., night 1
Will Ospreay vs. Ricochet, night 3
Chris Hero vs. Jushin Liger, night 1
Ricochet vs. Fenix, night 1
Mark Haskins vs. Cedric Alexander, night 2
Jeff Cobb vs. Ricochet, night 1
Matt Riddle vs. Kyle O'Reilly, night 2
Marty Scurll vs. Mark Haskins, night 3
Dalton Castle vs. Tommaso Ciampa, night 2

Mark Andrews did not impress me at all. Cody R was acceptable; when it feels like Sami Callihan carried you to a decent match, there's something missing. Cody R and Marty Scurll was fun, but again, it was mostly due to Scurll's interactions with Brandi.

The tag matches with Pentagon Jr. and Fenix against Heroes Eventually Die and The Young Bucks need to be seen.

The counters in the highlight teasers make me wanna see this bad.

Check these moments out.

Flippy version of "YOOU!" by Ospreay to counter Fenix's Spanish Fly attempt.
GqoQ4wK.gif

Sweet way to counter The Young Bucks going for "More Bang for your Buck"
Q3Kux4H.gif

So much stuff and an all star lineup. I need to catch this bad. Isn't PWG on Roku now?

You probably should specify who you are talking about.

hardcore fans they want guys like cesaro, sami etc or the cruiserweights pushed. Connor isn't a big star because of his fighting skills its his mic skills, charisma and how he carries himself. Same can be said about pro wrestling the rock etc were really pretty much average in ring workers, nobody cares if you are good worker than only appeals tot he hardcore. And they keep hiring these guys out of japan / indys like as if they are a big deal.

The counters in the highlight teasers make me wanna see this bad.

Check these moments out.

Flippy version of "YOOU!" by Ospreay to counter Fenix's Spanish Fly attempt.
GqoQ4wK.gif

Sweet way to counter The Young Bucks going for "More Bang for your Buck"
Q3Kux4H.gif

So much stuff and an all star lineup. I need to catch this bad. Isn't PWG on Roku now?

PWG, through Highspots, has BOLA 2015 available for streaming, but BOLA 2016 doesn't seem to be.

klonere

Banned
hardcore fans they want guys like cesaro, sami etc or the cruiserweights pushed. Connor isn't a big star because of his fighting skills its his mic skills, charisma and how he carries himself. Same can be said about pro wrestling the rock etc were really pretty much average in ring workers, nobody cares if you are good worker than only appeals tot he hardcore. And they keep hiring these guys out of japan / indys like as if they are a big deal.

it honestly doesnt even matter how charismatic you are, you are weighed down by the overwhelming awfulness of WWE creative once you arrive

Top Bottom