• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Fuck, I actually forgot Sasha and Bayley ran in the indies for a couple of years. I think you could make the argument that most of their growth and development happened once they got to NXT though. Especially Sasha when you compare how she was when she started in NXT.
Sasha didn't really have indy buzz, I'd say they can have Sasha. Bayley also changed a lot.
Yeah I get you. All the post-Bo NXT Champs were guys that were known pretty well (or very well) in the independent scene. Bayley and Sasha weren't exactly that big before hitting WWE plus Sasha's young age definitely makes them count.

Sephzilla

Roman has talent though. Your penchant for viewing talent is busted since you enjoyed NuRobocop.

w9KKmFZ.gif

imBask

Banned
There's like a handful of wrestling shirts that wouldn't make me wince if I saw them in public.

ironice NWO shirt
ironic Austin 3:16 shirt
the AJ styles one that confused everyone here because his name wasn't in big letters on it
ironic Macho Man shirt

that's about it

Shoot fight

Prime Bret Hart Vs Prime Piper?

no prep time

Piper was the type who'd at least attempt to kill someone if he had to.

If Piper gets screwed instead, those cameras are completely turned off the moment the bell's ringed because the company would have been sued for allowing any of the aftermath to be aired to kids

Pikma

Banned
I'd definitely wear any of those bayley shirts, I don't give a shit about insecure and judgemental fuckers like most of you

Sephzilla

I went out in public once wearing the Enzo and Cass "How You Doin'" shirt without realizing it. I felt scared once I realized what I was doing.

If I saw someone in public wearing an "I broke Wahoo's Leg" shirt, I would just be impressed by such a deep pull.

Really niche stuff like that gets a pass, like a 4 horseman shirt.

imBask

Banned
If I saw someone in public wearing an "I broke Wahoo's Leg" shirt, I would just be impressed by such a deep pull.

Really niche stuff like that gets a pass, like a 4 horseman shirt.

I agree as long as it's somewhat ironic

i'd wear a Marty Jannetty or Jacques Rougeau shirt

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't get the McGregor thing. He's pulling in like $8,000,000 + endorsements per match. WWE doesn't have any way to make that financially viable.

Barrage

I don't get the McGregor thing. He's pulling in like $8,000,000 + endorsements per match. WWE doesn't have any way to make that financially viable.

They paid Trump 5 million to appear, they have enough for Conor to make a WM Payday. Especially if they dont have him put his body on the line and just be a heel enforcer, ala Tyson.

Top Bottom