• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

And now some Jack Evans bumps for Flipvember.

kXsyRhM.gif

mFILlDi.gif

To be fair he's gotten way better since those early days of ROH. His stuff with Angelico is great. He's nowhere near as spot fest as he used to be.

tumblr_mgdwbwMQZO1s2qkjzo1_500.gif

I'll make you a Kane shirt, Nocturnowl. Like that time I made and wore a Jar Jar Binks shirt for Episode III.

Edit: Hey, would you look at that. It was in the top of my bedroom closet:

It's never been washed. >_>

This image would mentally break 90% of the star wars community, I assume.
Heel Zach!

The proper RoboCop hierarchy is

RoboCop > RoboCop 2 > RebootCop > RoboCop 3 = RoboCop: Prime Directives > RoboCop: The Series

Pay no attention to Beef's attempt to slander my name. He's just trying to ride my fame to a higher draw. He's the Gillberg to my Goldberg.

One of these should be your tag.

Zach

So I kinda just let Backlash '01 play in the background until it was ovah. Seemed whatever. The thought of watching RAW was making me want to cancel the Network so I just jumped right into Judgment Day '01. Feeling good about my decision.

I see Rikishi isn't a Bad Man anymore. Oh, and there's DisgustedRegal.gif! :D

RBH

Anyone have that gif of Stone Cold sitting alone in a bar and drinking?

I think it was from the Alliance storyline.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This whole promo is so embarrassing. Even by Raw standards.

ReiGun

One of my favorite things about Raw is that it's kayfabe put together on the fly week after week. Mick and Steph be coming out without even so much as a main event.

somedevil

I mean, is that shocking? His last match was only a year and a half ago and for the past few months he's been making consistent appearances back on TV.

Its not but amazing he still gets better reactions than most of the active talent. He was the last big star they accidentally created after Cena, Orton, Brock and Batista.

The big issue I have with RAW right now is that I can feel the fakeness of almost every storyline from a mile away. I cannot get invested when the product itself is struggling to justify why people are fighting on and other. The .whole RAW vs SD thing at Survivor Series has almost nothing of worth to back it up

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Having Raw vs. SD doesn't work with nobody from the brands interacting in any way in the lead-up.

Top Bottom