• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Sephzilla

cewfplowhqbrkbatxoc1.jpg

Note: This is after Roman Reigns wins the Universal Championship while still holding the US Championship. JUST LIKE CONOR HAS BOTH BELTS AMIRIGHT

It's monday so it's time for some hot #BRAND ACTION

Paul Heyman might have already faced the wrath of Goldberg when he fell victim to a vicious Spear two weeks ago. However, now the WCW icon just might have the opportunity to get his hands on Brock Lesnar himself when the two juggernauts meet face-to-face on Raw, six nights before their Mega Match at Survivor Series.

The Beast Incarnate is one of the most unstoppable competitors in WWE history, and even the most elite of WWE Superstars — including The Undertaker, John Cena and Randy Orton — have fallen to The Conqueror. Is Goldberg ready to do what so many have failed to accomplished? We’ll get a preview of these icons’ Mega Match on Monday night

This past Monday night, Sami Zayn defeated Rusev to earn the right to face SmackDown LIVE ‘s Dolph Ziggler for the intercontinental Championship at Survivor Series. Team Blue’s landmark 900th episode just might change the complexion of that bout — The Showoff defends his title against The Miz on Tuesday night — but The...
Zayn has admitted to letting prior opportunities pass him by, but with the added stakes of being able to claim one of sports-entertainment’s most prestigious championships for Team Red, this intrepid Superstar will stop at nothing to bring the Intercontinental Title “home” to Raw. On Monday, expect the fired-up Zayn to pick up some key momentum in the lead-up to Survivor Series.

#Mega match

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You guys are hilarious with your incredible fear of anyone knowing you watch wrestling.

99% of people don't know what your New Day shirt is, and the 1% who do probably like that you're wearing it.

klonere

Banned
Gulak vs Sabre at Evolve 73 was some immense stuff. Definitely the best long form grapplefuck match I've seen in Evolve. A totally different watch than most other stuff out there, a methodical and considered bout with a fantastic finish that got the winner's submission over as absolutely deadly. I can confirm ZERO FLIPS.

Massively recommended.

http://www.floslam.tv/video/1009843-evolve-73

Sephzilla

That's not true....is it?

The proper RoboCop hierarchy is

RoboCop > RoboCop 2 > RebootCop > RoboCop 3 = RoboCop: Prime Directives > RoboCop: The Series

Pay no attention to Beef's attempt to slander my name. He's just trying to ride my fame to a higher draw. He's the Gillberg to my Goldberg.

Menome

Kaladin

So I got the e-mail for 3 months free with Survivor Series, Road Block, TLC and the Royal Rumble + 2 Takeover specials for free.

That's kinda cray and has me tempted to cancel my current WWE account and create a new one.

So I got the e-mail for 3 months free with Survivor Series, Road Block, TLC and the Royal Rumble + 2 Takeover specials for free.

That's kinda cray and has me tempted to cancel my current WWE account and create a new one.

I got it, too. But I get a red text error message after choosing the payment type.

Kane never even got enough decent shirts for me to question the safe or not shirt debate.
Suffice to say, any shirts he did get were the most unsafe things possible.

That said people can wear what they want, I just never really see a design that grabs me these days.

Zach

I'll make you a Kane shirt, Nocturnowl. Like that time I made and wore a Jar Jar Binks shirt for Episode III.

Edit: Hey, would you look at that. It was in the top of my bedroom closet:

It's never been washed. >_>

shaowebb

And now some Jack Evans bumps for Flipvember.

kXsyRhM.gif

mFILlDi.gif

To be fair he's gotten way better since those early days of ROH. His stuff with Angelico is great. He's nowhere near as spot fest as he used to be.

Top Bottom