• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Luschient

3ArK2UF.jpg

Jesus, is this a thing that actual humans have eaten?

Speaking of commentary, you know what really grinds my gears? Whenever the Young Bucks hit a Superkick and Steve Corino damn near creams his pants. Like calm down dude, Jesus...

It'd have 100% more heat if Miz wins that's for sure. A Sami/Miz program would be LIT JOHN.

But I hope the honorable champion Kalisto beats crazy hippie dive taker Kendrick and brings the Cruiserweights to Team Blue.

I mean it's a forgone conclusion that Kalisto will because 205 Live is after Smackdown for a reason.

klonere

Banned
Does Gedo dislikes the popularity of LIJ?

So far the 4 titles reigns of LIJ members have been a joke.

Seems to be an LIJ thing, maybe Gedo wants to give them the rub by giving them the belts but doesn't actually want LIJ to keep them? I dunno...

I'd like to think that Gedo is furthering the meta-story of "everything in NJPW focuses around the chosen ones". So Kushida and Okada must win because they are the chosen a aces of their divisions and Shibata....well it doesn't work quite as well for Shibata. You could say that Shibata has taken his lumps and "punishment" as he has come back from MMA and now has reclaimed his status as one of the "new" Three Musketeers and so is a chosen one as well now. I can see it.

Actually for Shibata it might be because of this NOAH thing, Shiozaki won't be able to appear at the Dome and it totally fucked up their plans so they had to switch the title back for reasons?

I dunno it's pretty confusing and sad because Shibata did such a great job with the title. I mean they did the same thing with the Nagata series where Nagata won the belt for a month and then Shibata came back and completed his redemption and earned the respect of Nagata. Which works a lot better than actively hurting a talented young up and comer like EVIL.

I'd like to think that Gedo is furthering the meta-story of "everything in NJPW focuses around the chosen ones". So Kushida and Okada must win because they are the chosen a aces of their divisions and Shibata....well it doesn't work quite as well for Shibata. You could say that Shibata has taken his lumps and "punishment" as he has come back from MMA and now has reclaimed his status as one of the "new" Three Musketeers and so is a chosen one as well now. I can see it.

Actually for Shibata it might be because of this NOAH thing, Shiozaki won't be able to appear at the Dome and it totally fucked up their plans so they had to switch the title back for reasons?

I dunno it's pretty confusing and sad because Shibata did such a great job with the title. I mean they did the same thing with the Nagata series where Nagata won the belt for a month and then Shibata came back and completed his redemption and earned the respect of Nagata. Which works a lot better than actively hurting a talented young up and comer like EVIL.
I honestly thought they had some plans for EVIL and this was a chance for Shibata to have a bit of time off. I hope there is some pay off to this, like you said Shibata did a good job with the title and this devalues it somewhat.

I swear to fuck if Emmalina hasn't debuted by the Raw after Survivor Series, I'm suing the WWE.

They've been teasing this for over a month. It better somehow be the GOAT gimmick.

Barrage

Altho ive missed WWE the last few weeks, I watched this week. Very fun in an attitude era "watch the segments skip the matches" kind of way. The ratio of segments to matches seemed much better than usual.

"Professor X and Professor Lower Case X" is not getting enough love.

Kaladin

Full Wrestlemania Price Guide:

RINGSIDE COMMEMORATIVE CHAIR SEATING
US $906.00 - US $2,130.00

FIELD LEVEL NON-COMMEMORATIVE CHAIR SEATING
US $213.00 - US $2,130.00

RISER (Field Risers)
US $213.00 - US $906.00

RESERVED SEAT 100 LEVEL
US $38.00 - US $480.00

CLUB (WEST CLUB ACCESS)
US $267.00 - US $480.00

RESERVED SEAT PLAZA LEVEL
US $160.00 - US $373.00

RESERVED SEAT TERRACE LEVEL
US $38.00 - US $267.00

I gotta say, I was looking through the pre-sale packages WWE emailed me for Wrasslin' Mania and was actually kind of tempted

One tier was like $1999 for good seats at WM, hotel, plane, NXT, Raw, Hall Of Fame, and a day at a Universal park. I wouldn't be surprised if there was shenanigans in the checkout process but I would've considered it if I wasn't going to PSX this year

The potential of seeing famous celebrities such as Flo Rida on the grandest stage of them all is all too tempting

klonere

Banned
I gotta say, I was looking through the pre-sale packages WWE emailed me for Wrasslin' Mania and was actually kind of tempted

One tier was like $1999 for good seats at WM, hotel, plane, NXT, Raw, Hall Of Fame, and a day at a Universal park. I wouldn't be surprised if there was shenanigans in the checkout process but I would've considered it if I wasn't going to PSX this year

The potential of seeing famous celebrities such as Flo Rida on the grandest stage of them all is all too tempting

okay, I smiled at that

Meltz pointing out that Rock and Taker are advertised for WM already

It's not happening DM, Rock is gonna call someone a faggy little wuss or something and Taker is going have a shoot fight with McGregor for a contract vs LeBron at Summah Slam.

Wrestlemania is kinda pricey. I want lower level but not something flat like the field level so I don't have someone's head in front of me the whole time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer taking the Rock's presidential run seriously
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom