• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

DMczaf

Meltzer taking the Rock's presidential run seriously
KuGsj.gif

Trump is our fucking President.

Nothing is off the table anymore.

imBask

Banned
don't you get it?

now anyone can dream of becoming the President

America is the land of opportunity once more

TRUMP ALREADY MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Caderfix

Everyone got a good one in during the ending segment, except for Roman, he's had his moment three times, stood tall over SmackDown AND to top it all off, instead of playing the RAW theme, as going over team SmackDown was an accomplishment made by team RAW, they actually played Roman's theme... Oh my God lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why are people taking Orton's heel turn seriously? It's just the Daniel Bryan story again.

Everyone got a good one in during the ending segment, except for Roman, he's had his moment three times, stood tall over SmackDown AND to top it all off, instead of playing the RAW theme, as going over team SmackDown was an accomplishment made by team RAW, they actually played Roman's theme... Oh my God lol

Bray actually got fuck all in.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The front OT page is so much more varied if you just use the Greasemonkey filter to remove all threads with the words "Trump," "Obama" "Clinton."

Angry Grimace

Heel Rock Vs Face Roman for the US title at WM

Who says no to this other than Vince

It's kind of remarkable how long they've stayed the course with Roman's character. The worst part was that they had him doing a decent silent badass thing for a bit in the HHH feud, and then he went back to Tater Tots Roman.

does anyone doubt Vince would book Rock as a heel against Roman and get angry when the crowd refuses to follow?

At this point I suspect he would book that match, have Stone Cold be the special guest ref, and then when Stone Cold goes for the Stunner after the match, Roman blocks and spears Stone Cold.

*Cue Roman Reigns - the Guy with the Biggest Pecs*

Watching the Network Shooting from last night

What is this? What is Mick talking about?

Steph not being able to hang and clinging to PR hyping the PPV is hilarious

i saw the final segment on youtube. Now suddenly smackdown team is working together and now tonight they are gonna be up each others throats? wtf

Sanjuro

Full Wrestlemania Price Guide:

RINGSIDE COMMEMORATIVE CHAIR SEATING
US $906.00 - US $2,130.00

FIELD LEVEL NON-COMMEMORATIVE CHAIR SEATING
US $213.00 - US $2,130.00

RISER (Field Risers)
US $213.00 - US $906.00

RESERVED SEAT 100 LEVEL
US $38.00 - US $480.00

CLUB (WEST CLUB ACCESS)
US $267.00 - US $480.00

RESERVED SEAT PLAZA LEVEL
US $160.00 - US $373.00

RESERVED SEAT TERRACE LEVEL
US $38.00 - US $267.00

Remember, kids...GAF hates StubHub for some reason.

Yeah, steph was waffling, shane was laughing, mick was rambling and bryan was SHOOTING

Pretty fun time. Especially when bryan called mick out on going to tna to wrestle.

Angry Grimace

Bryan's the only one of those people doing 30 minutes of worked shooting every week, so it isn't surprising. He's been doing it on practically every Talking Smack and its pretty much the only time I can remember any of the pre/post show segments have gotten over in the least, so it doesn't seem like they're going to bother making him stop.

So Smackdown win tag and men's match and Raw wins the women's match is what I'm guessing the outcome will be. Cruiserweight swaps brands with the CW division mostly shafted to 205, IC doesn't, Sami gets fired because he failed to bring the title back, he joins Smackdown.
pls

Angry Grimace

When are they gonna announce Rusev vs. God Knows Who for the pre-show? Inquiring minds just gotta know! I have no clue why the fuck they put Braun Stroman on the men's team over Rusev given that Rusev basically does the same thing as Braun does, except he can work and talk, not to mention his valet/wife is a new starring member of Total Divas...

When are they gonna announce Rusev vs. God Knows Who for the pre-show? Inquiring minds just gotta know! I have no clue why the fuck they put Braun Stroman on the men's team over Rusev given that Rusev basically does the same thing as Braun does, except he can work and talk, not to mention his valet/wife is a new starring member of Total Divas...
One's a new star that they're trying to get over as dominant. The other is someone who keeps getting his ass beat by any non-midcard chump. And I say this was a Rusev fan. If Rusev was is in the match, we'd all know who'd be taking the first pin. At least with Braun I'm mostly intrigued to see how they handle him in the match.

Top Bottom