• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So when do Jericho and KO fallout and give us a killer ladder match for the universal title?

Wrestlemania?

Summerslam?

Never?

Last I heard (monday) TunaMeltz said Jericho was leaving soon for a Fozzy tour.

They also said this morning there's supposed to be what WWE thinks is a "big storyline or angle" coming this weekend.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, it could be a swerve or something.

People tell Meltzer stuff at times that turns out to be wrong, e.g. he had believed Sasha was supposed to win at HIAC but then they changed their mind the day-of.

I do get the impression he probably oftentimes knows more than he's saying but I don't think he particularly wants to just be a spoiler machine.

Recall

I mean, it could be a swerve or something.

People tell Meltzer stuff at times that turns out to be wrong, e.g. he had believed Sasha was supposed to win at HIAC but then they changed their mind the day-of.

I do get the impression he probably oftentimes knows more than he's saying but I don't think he particularly wants to just be a spoiler machine.

He can anything he wants as no one else is in a position to prove him wrong.

Verendus

Banned
What if Shane McMahon was so upset about getting slammed by Barack Lesnar that he went beyond bounds and brought back DAH ANIMAHL DAVE BATISTA to battle him at Wrasslin'Mania 33?

I will accept that instead of "The Rematch" but only that.

Angry Grimace

He can anything he wants as no one else is in a position to prove him wrong.

I would think that it would have come out over the last 25 years if Meltzer's source was him making it all up

Sephzilla

What if Shane McMahon was so upset about getting slammed by Barack Lesnar that he went beyond bounds and brought back DAH ANIMAHL DAVE BATISTA to battle him at Wrasslin'Mania 33?

I will accept that instead of "The Rematch" but only that.

Batista is never coming back to WWE. He found greener pastures.

Anth0ny

Last I heard (monday) TunaMeltz said Jericho was leaving soon for a Fozzy tour.

They also said this morning there's supposed to be what WWE thinks is a "big storyline or angle" coming this weekend.

screwjob involving Jericho/Owens or screwjob involving Lesnar/Goldberg

one thing is certain: there will be a screwjob

Why can't WWE make more stuff like this:

replacements19.png

Hasney

Aztec Warfare 3 was alright, had some great moments but not a fan of the finish. Just hope Mundo gets it next week.

Still, it was better than over a decade of Rumbles, so that's something.

How do you figure? He's probably one of the best promos in the indies.

He's a better promo than fucking Jimmy Havoc
he cut like 4 promos on the TOD I watched, all of them were terrible. he cuts the typical I’m the best indy promo you get from people who believe their own hype. even the czw crowd were telling him to shut the fuck up by the end

dare i say he's a MARK for himself

he cut like 4 promos on the TOD I watched, all of them were terrible. he cuts the typical I’m the best indy promo you get from people who believe their own hype. even the czw crowd were telling him to shut the fuck up by the end

dare i say he's a MARK for himself

I haven't seen his in ring promos, but some of the promos he shoots by himself in his house or whatever can be pretty intense.

"I'll fuckin DIE for this company." And he means it, probably secretly wishes it, too, unless I'm just getting worked.

Top Bottom