• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

TGMIII

Hell, Goldberg is returning on Sunday and I can't even give a shit about that anymore. Don't feel bad, Seph.

Are many people genuinely excited about seeing Goldberg In 2016, 12 years after his last match? Brock has been fairly uninteresting for a while now too so I'm not sure why anyone thought this was a good idea.

Who knows, maybe it'll interesting.

Heroman

Banned
Are many people genuinely excited about seeing Goldberg In 2016, 12 years after his last match? Brock has been fairly uninteresting for a while now too so I'm not sure why anyone thought this was a good idea.

Who knows, maybe it'll interesting.
Yes, without Goldberg no one would give a fuck about Survivor series

Sephzilla

Nintendo can't meet the demand for the NES Classic despite there being months of hype for it, yet they can apparently meet the demand for 10 million copies of Pokemon. Yet people still think Nintendo isn't deliberately causing the NES Classic shortage.

Nintendo should get a nomination for Carny of the Year

I legit don't know who Mickie James is, like not in a kayfabe imbask way, I just don't know who she is and got really confused when she challenged Asuka

All I know her from is that Piggy Micky stiff.
Most memorable finisher counter in WM history friends.

07U0602.gif

Kaladin

James Ellsworth announced on his Facebook page that after this Saturday, he will no longer be accepting independent wrestling dates.

Nintendo can't meet the demand for the NES Classic despite there being months of hype for it, yet they can apparently meet the demand for 10 million copies of Pokemon. Yet people still think Nintendo isn't deliberately causing the NES Classic shortage.

Nintendo should get a nomination for Carny of the Year

Pokemon has solid historical sales figures behind it, it's a lot easier to estimate demand.

In the UK at least it took a while for nintendo store preorders to close. I preordered weeks after they opened (hot nintendo store items normally sell out same day) - there was no real feeling it was going to sell as well as it has. I don't find it hard to believe to be honest.

They may be pulling it NOW, but defo not then.

Menome

Still have to catch up with NXT, but I hear The Greatest Pure Heel In Wrestling is back.

Also, I was rolling my eyes at the idea of the Goldberg/Brock face-to-face on RAW, thinking it'd just be a staring match. However, they actually pulled off a segment that made me interested in seeing them fight on Sunday. Well done.

If they actually do something where the winning brand can draft a few superstars, maybe Sami wins but Smackdown win two out of three elimination matches to draft him over.

klonere

Banned
I don't like drone, but I can understand why some people would like it unlike harsh noise and music concrete

A cousin of mine was into music concrete so I kinda picked it up by osmosis when he lived with us for a few months.

Harsh noise...I don't actually like harsh noise. I like stuff close to harsh noise but people who say they do are generally poseurs or mentally damaged.

Top Bottom