• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Raw64life

GOAT survivor series team

Too bad it didn't happen. Blanchard got fired before the show and was replaced by
Bobby Heenan
. Was also Arn's last WWF match.

Edit: However, the greatest spinebuster of all time occurred in that match

4OMtQ0.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gage has authenticity going for him, because he's an actual piece of shit.

He's a relic of a bygone era.

As someone else I talk to put it, he's the most interesting wrestler to follow in indie wrestling because when he says wrestling is all he has, you fucking believe him. You look at him and go, 'yeah, that probably all that dude does have going for him'

10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About Survivor Series. (courtesy of WhatCulture)

It's spiritual home is Richfield, OH
It was created to mess with WCW (Vince held WM IV if PPV providers didn't pick up SS)
The Gobbeldy gooker was a disaster
That clown thing
Survival Series 2015 was bad
SS is better attended than WrassleMania
Vince almost replaced SS in 2010
Absent Ultimate Warrior
Vince saying the N Word
Lawler's rape allegation

10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About Survivor Series. (courtesy of WhatCulture)

It was created to mess with WCW (Vince held WM IV if PPV providers didn't pick up SS)
That clown thing
Absent Ultimate Warrior
Vince saying the N Word
Lawler's rape allegation
Hector!

Anth0ny

That clown thing
Absent Ultimate Warrior
Vince saying the N Word
Lawler's rape allegation

*Ziggler taking Reigns' spot that one time and getting an awesome reaction

That clown thing
Absent Ultimate Warrior
Vince saying the N Word
Lawler's rape allegation

Why are you spoiler tagging whatculture crap

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-japan-10-of-the-greatest-women-matches-ever

There will be no exaggeration on my end. I'm sure that in this day and age, a lot of fans would consider John Cena the greatest wrestler ever. In this site alone, a lot of fans would enjoy John Cena's wrestling and I would just laugh at them.

I challenge all those John Cena fan boys who consider his style of wrestling the greatest to read forward. Seriously, the WWE did such a great job of launching its product world wide that children all over the world are educated in sports entertainment. They also cornered other styles of wrestling in a small space and let "sports entertainment" reign supreme.

GOgCPA2h.jpg

somedevil

From Espn:

After announcing that the 2017 Survivor Series would see four straight nights of WWE-owned action, Rovell reported Thursday that the four-in-four approach will expand out to all of their "Big Four" events: Mania, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, and SummerSlam.

That would mean NXT TakeOver shows on Saturday, WWE's PPV on Sunday, Raw on Monday, and SmackDown on Tuesday. Packages for all four nights will be made available.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I saw the "announcement" earlier and as far as I know, its what we already knew they were going to do because they're already doing that. The only way this weekend is different is SDL is somewhere else.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sucks that there won't be Takeovers in Orlando anymore, but this is a good tradeoff.

It doens't mean they won't have TakeOvers in between Mania and SummerSlam - that is a really long break.

Anth0ny

"He and Owens as a team came from a show in London where Owens jumped in Jericho’s arms and said, “You’re the goat (Jericho had GOAT on his trunks for greatest of all-time), I’m the donkey.” They just went back-and-forth and Vince heard about it and started laughing. Jericho noted that he and Owens have since pitched buddy cop movie for WWE Studios, but that isn’t happening."

GOD DAMN

GOD DAMN THAT'S FUNNY

I WANT TO SEE THESE GUYS MORE TOGETHER

wwe1.jpg
http://www.bleachercreatures.com/wwe-full-set-finn-balor-seth-rollins-john-cena-macho-man-randy-savage-stone-cold-steve-austin-the-rock-brock-lesnar-roman-reigns.html

sora87

As always, I'm much more excited for Takeover than the actual wwe event this weekend.
I was worried about NXT for a while earlier this year but they've filled up the roster well (women's division needs a few more "ready" performers though). Excited for Tommy End soon.

Angry Grimace

They did 4 to 5 a year. So the new schedule is Jan, April, August, Nov. So will they be able to do one more in the new schedule?

It doesn't mean there's no possibility of a TakeOver that's not in that schedule.

I would imagine there IS one around the point we had "The End" this year because otherwise you have to fill almost 5 months of NXT programming without a major event.

As always, I'm much more excited for Takeover than the actual wwe event this weekend.
I was worried about NXT for a while earlier this year but they've filled up the roster well (women's division needs a few more "ready" performers though). Excited for Tommy End soon.

I'm only lukewarm for TakeOver, really. Samoa Joe/Nakamura we already saw, TM61/Authors is a throwaway, we already saw Revival/DIY, Asuka/James is just a random one-off where Asuka will obviously win, etc.

somedevil

Right now the women roster tier is this:

Asuka, Ember Moon, Nikki Cross

Indie Expierence:

Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Aliyah

Started in the performance center:

Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Daria Berenato

I'm more excited for Survivor Series. I'm so bored by NXT Championship rematches and the card is pretty meh overall that I'll take Goldberg gassing in five minutes and hour-long elimination tags any day.

Angry Grimace

Right now the women roster tier is this:

Asuka, Ember Moon, Nikki Cross

Indie Expierence:

Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Aliyah

Started in the performance center:

Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Daria Berenato

The problem is they spent too long getting anyone built up to the top-level. Asuka was basically a superstar when she walked through the door, so she didn't have that problem. But Ember Moon and Nikki Cross, while talented, don't have anywhere near the hype Asuka did so they have to build them up. And also make Nikki Cross stop that weird shit where she bites herself because that shit is not getting over.

Sephzilla

Man, I really hope Nintendo's supply/demand mentality bites them in the ass if they try that shit again with the Switch. It's getting super annoying.

Verendus

Banned
I'm more excited for Survivor Series. I'm so bored by NXT Championship rematches and the card is pretty meh overall that I'll take Goldberg gassing in five minutes and hour-long elimination tags any day.
That's right.

I can feel it. We're going to get an epic elimination match with Roman Reigns laying down the law.

From what I've seen Nikki Cross looks like a great wrestler but yeah, the crazy shit is not working at all for her.

I really like Royce and Kay tho, mostly for the LayCool vibes I get from them, although I'm forever upset Kay dropped her Carmen remix.

Edit: Those dolls look like Mii's.

Top Bottom