• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

31RrliB.gif

Watched ZSJ vs Hero from a Maine indie and, to little surprise, it was pretty great. At one point Zack crashed into the crowd and got barbecue sauce all over himself...who the hell eats ribs while sitting in the crowd at a wrestling show? C'mon, Maine.

I had brisket at Eddie Dean's Ranch during Evolve in Dallas this past WrestleMania.

31RrliB.gif

Watched ZSJ vs Hero from a Maine indie and, to little surprise, it was pretty great. At one point Zack crashed into the crowd and got barbecue sauce all over himself...who the hell eats ribs while sitting in the crowd at a wrestling show? C'mon, Maine.

EVERYONE AT WWN EXPERIENCE IN DALLAS

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm going to make a wrestling themed theme park in Planet Coaster. With a work part for the kids and a shoot part for the adults.

In the end, they're all marks.

MG310

Nikki Cross needs more "duffing out Eric Young to get to people" and "getting dq'd for being too violent" and less "biting myself and swinging on the ropes for no reason."

I think she knows where to take the character; just needs to tone some of the goofier shit down.

The bit where she occasionally starts clawing at her skin like she's been doing meth is the worst. They seem like a perfectly decent stable. I like what I've seen out of Wolfe and Fulton as a team.

I really like Royce and Kay tho, mostly for the LayCool vibes I get from them, although I'm forever upset Kay dropped her Carmen remix.

I've been enjoying them too. Peyton Royce needs an upgrade to her look now...lean harder into the Poison Ivy thing I guess. Billie's got that ridiculous feathered cape and Peyton's got that sad flower she's been carting around for the past year.

Idk why I realized that the characters on gta 3, vc, sa, lcs, and vcs are the same renders from attitude and warzone ha. They just move better.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
vampiro broke the rules and found a way to powerbomb kidman
Hogan+2.gif

Vampiro was SO over before the heel turn. Not the dumbest WCW decision but a very bad decision to turn him heel at that point.
tumblr_ogtmpecYns1t34v14o1_540.jpg

korly

The theme song for The DCC fits James Storm just fine but doesn't really fit their Anonymous/Mr.Robot gimmick they have going on.

What does "DCC" stand for anyhow?

Top Bottom