• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Menome

Next time yall wanna call Big Momma Pump Green, let me show you what green looks like
fvdfdsfdssfdbxysv.gif

The editing on that .gif is good enough that I spent about half a minute thinking they were just repeating the same spot over and over and waiting for the punchline ending..

klonere

Banned
Data West is Planet Coaster worth the cash, I install and play RCT1/2 at least twice a year for a handful of hours so I'm hankering for something else along those lines.

klonere

Banned
Love that Billy is so addicted to the juice that he lost his for life WWE position for it.

God fucking bless that's a pro wrestler right there

I didn't think they were THAT bad, Race was obviously super nervous, but got better as the match went on - wouldn't be surprised if he joins the dojo next year. Brian Breaker's fine as the big power guy of the team.

The weekend of content is upon us friends. Ready to spend 50% of your weekend watching wrasslin only to wake up and realize there are three more days of wrasslin ahead of you?

Recall

It's great when known WWE guys go to Japan as most of the time they show more ability and passion than they ever did stateside.

Jamie OD

The weekend of content is upon us friends. Ready to spend 50% of your weekend watching wrasslin only to wake up and realize there are three more days of wrasslin ahead of you?

I'll be in Scotland for the big ICW show so I have no idea what's in store for me over the next 48 hours. My head will probably be too wrecked for Survivor Series.

jred2k

I haven't watched any wrestling in weeks, but I'm going to Takeover tomorrow night. I'm pretty excited to see Shinsuke' entrance live. Bobby Roode's should be fun as well.

I'm watching Survivor Series 2010 for some reason and I forgot all about the Edge/Kane feud that immediately took Kane from monster champion who wrecked Taker three events straight to sympathetic concerned for his father heel against kidnapper super dick face Edge in one of the most baffling displays of backwards booking that immediately undid all the work put into Kane's 2010 main event run.

Fuuuuuuuck this feud, god dammit.

Planet Coaster is the stuff yall

I knew I should have ponied up for a stronger laptop the other month, so jelly.

Is Bret having a frat party at his house?
Shoot party
I'm watching Survivor Series 2010 for some reason and I forgot all about the Edge/Kane feud that immediately took Kane from monster champion who wrecked Taker three events straight to sympathetic concerned for his father heel against kidnapper super dick face Edge in one of the most baffling displays of backwards booking that immediately undid all the work put into Kane's 2010 main event run.

Fuuuuuuuck this feud, god dammit.

I knew I should have ponied up for a stronger laptop the other month, so jelly.

"Ooops"

The Kane/Edge match even has a dusty finish because we gotta protect Edge, and he wins the post match beatdown, gee no wonder I had a period of being sick and tired of Edge.

Sometimes Good Guy Glenn shouldn't have been such a good guy.

jred2k

The Kane/Edge match even has a dusty finish because we gotta protect Edge, and he wins the post match beatdown, gee no wonder I had a period of being sick and tired of Edge.

Sometimes Good Guy Glenn shouldn't have been such a good guy.
Kane's a loser with a bad wig.

Top Bottom