• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

I like how the main event here is Orton vs Barrett yet the pre match promo is an hilariously overwrought Cena centric video with mopey music acting like his guest referee decision making is tantamount to choosing which of his hypothetical children gets to live and which one dies.

Even worse. He looked like Marcus Louis' dad.

1139087.gif

Not Five stars but Five false finisher finishes from both men at least.

Holy shit they're milking this Cena is fired bit at SS2010, he even managed to no sell ending the PPV when the event logo pops up in the lower corner, wasn't he back like the next night on Raw?

Anth0ny

Everyone should. Meltz is a cool dude, not an incest driven, steroid pushing, concussion hiding son of a gun

"elbow him in the head over and over, bust him open for real, and don't tell anyone it's a work"

"here's $6 million Donald Trump, enjoy"

-Vince McMahon, carny of the year every year

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I can agree. Both Roman/AJ PPV matches were excellent. The other standouts for me being Zayn/Nakamura and Zayn/Owens.

Zayn/Owens was when I came to the conclusion that Zayn is the best in ring guy in the WWE right now by a mile. Styles/Owens are more complete when you add in promo, but Zayn puts on amazing matches. Shame the company can't seem to find anything to do with him.

welcome. your name change still throws me off for a second or two...
I missed my wrasslegaf fam ;_;

Not much as changed really, Raw is still awful and SD is great consistently, Breezango finally being back with this gimmick makes me so happy.

Now I hope Revival & Samoa Joe both lose tomorrow and show up on the main roster ASAP.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data West is Planet Coaster worth the cash, I install and play RCT1/2 at least twice a year for a handful of hours so I'm hankering for something else along those lines.

It seems like the best fo one of those ever released. Definitely better than the RCTW that just came out. The depth that the game has is kind of insane and the Steam Workshop support means it's likely to be a very good long term investment.

Top Bottom