• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Nekofrog

Banned
All this ice cream talk pisses me off because all my life I was fine with dairy, then I hit 32 and suddenly every time I have any amount of it I get abdominal and stomach pains so fierce it feels like I'm going to die. Literally the worst pain I've ever had in my life, and I had a small bout of pneumonia in boot camp.

Pikma

Banned
Oh no. Birthday cake ice cream

8d7654fb-b647-4166-9ea9-3ded8b73864e_1.83e2e750eeee2349b3163b0755e73f0f.jpeg

It's my favourite
You eat birthday cake ice cream even when it's not your birthday? Bluce you're awesome

Recall

All this ice cream talk pisses me off because all my life I was fine with dairy, then I hit 32 and suddenly every time I have any amount of it I get abdominal and stomach pains so fierce it feels like I'm going to die. Literally the worst pain I've ever had in my life, and I had a small bout of pneumonia in boot camp.

I'm the same but with eggs.

We are old.

imBask

Banned
SHOOT : if anyone on the current roster had invented the Flair bump, everyone would be pissed because it's stupid and it breaks kayfabe

Terry Funk did it first anyways, back when Flair was still a young boy carrying Murdoch & Dusty's bags :p

*edit, oh you mean the flop, thought you meant the weird flip thing in the corner.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember when Lucha Underground was a thing people talked about?

Yeah.

There's a finite amount of hoops people are willing to go through to watch a good wrestling show. Put it on a real TV Channel or a streaming service and we'll talk about it

^^^ This. If I could buy a season on Amazon, Google Play, or even Playstation/Xbox, I would in an instant. No Apple TV means I'll just wait to watch it all in HD via some others means once the season is over.

I have no idea why it isn't on Netflix

They've been talking with Netflix for a long time now

If there's still no deal, it's because Netflix doesn't want to pay as much as LU thinks they're worth, and won't budge. Frankly at this point I don't blame Netflix

History is full of wrestling companies overvaluing themselves

They've been talking with Netflix for a long time now

If there's still no deal, it's because Netflix doesn't want to pay as much as LU thinks they're worth, and won't budge. Frankly at this point I don't blame Netflix

History is full of wrestling companies overvaluing themselves

They missed the boat tbh, the time has passed

"Just weird here at #ROHLiverpool. Ring keeps breaking & a couple of just OK matches in Rush/Kaz & Dijak/Hendry so far. Hopefully it picks up"

"The ring lights are broke now. Don't think they're coming back. Send help. #ROHLiverpool"

https://twitter.com/83nn0/status/799712748481318912

I called in a hit as revenge for England trying to deport me

Was thinking of buying a WM ticket, but man those things are too expensive for their own good. I'll have a much cheaper and fine WM weekend going to indie shows around and outside of town and maybe snagging an NXT ticket than paying big money to go sit in a hot ass stadium for 7 hours or however long they make Mania this year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao @ F4O's preview of the NXT TakeOver

Part of me feels like the reason [TM61's] matches don’t fully get ‘there’ is because they use Nick Miller, who shows zero personality and is the template for a create-a-wrestler from WCW/NWO World Tour, as the hot tag. It is clear that Shane Thorne kind of has ‘it’ to a certain extent as he's weirdly charismatic and actually gets a reaction from a live crowd.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WCW wasted some really good ideas in the New Blood era.

The biggest problem was when the entire crop of people that could have made that feud work left months before the feud started.

The one guy they did have and could have pushed wasn't until the racism lawsuit came up. Also way too late.

The only good that comes out of it was Scott Steiner's push...which again, also waay too late.

Top Bottom