• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

#ShootFlipFriday?
7a84900dedf75aa05947ab0230de8c8c.jpg

They practice this!
tumblr_obw5wxkuAX1qbrivdo1_500.gif

I'm marking out, bro!
8.gif

It's #ShootFriday and I don't see shooting

Alright you asked for it pal, I'm going to shoot, out of love

tumblr_ng4yg2fyPG1qbc2ylo1_500.gif

SHOOT: Nexus angle was dope, regardless of its slow and steady botching

SHOOT: Batista vs HHH in HiaC is one of the best matches of its type, also Trips is an all time top heel

SHOOT: Cena surpassing Ric Flair's title reigns is best for business, because balls to Flair

SHOOT: The internet folks that petitioned to try and get Paper Mario Colour Splash cancelled because they were royally butt hurt by it not being a third template RPG outing are a bunch of marks of the highest order

SHOOT: Roadhog from Overwatch fucks me right off 75% of the time, he is to me what Mei is to everyone else

...hang on I got my guns mixed up

ReiGun

So I decided to give Total Divas a go.

Can the whole show just be about Maryse? With special guest star "Paige's facial expressions in the background?"

So I decided to give Total Divas a go.

Can the whole show just be about Maryse? With special guest star "Paige's facial expressions in the background?"
Bro, this Brie vs Maryse feud totally inspired Miz's Talking Smack shoot on Bryan.

Shit is gonna get intense when Del Rio comes in and the whole Paige got his stage/middle name tattooed on him thing happens.

Syder

Guys, Survivor Series is going to be so bad. Not because of the matches but because of the unnecessarily elongated nature of the 'Big 4' PPVs. They're completely soul-sapping.

Verendus

Banned
Guys, Survivor Series is going to be so bad. Not because of the matches but because of the unnecessarily elongated nature of the 'Big 4' PPVs. They're completely soul-sapping.
Six matches is a little thin for a four hour PPV, but if I can get a fifty minute elimination match, then it'll be worth it. I'm hoping there are no disqualifications either. I don't want to see some cheap elimination.

Everyone must fall before Roman Reigns.

Nekofrog

Banned
When do tickets for the takeover on mania weekend go on sale? Has it been announced? No interest in mania but that I wanna go to

ReiGun

Total Divas/Bellas has way better storylines than Raw.

I love Total Divas/Bellas.
Couldn't do Total Bellas aka "The Daniel Bryan Depression Tour featuring John "Patrick Bateman" Cena," but I'll tune in for Maryse stunting on the lessers.

Bro, this Brie vs Maryse feud totally inspired Miz's Talking Smack shoot on Bryan.

Shit is gonna get intense when Del Rio comes in and the whole Paige got his stage/middle name tattooed on him thing happens.

Maryse is the kind of heel a show like this needs. I mean, look at the other stories they had. "Lana is scared to wrestle." "Naomi jacked up her hair." Who cares? More of Brie looking like she wants to fade Maryse while Rene and Paige look on and Nikki being a right asshole to her sister (when she hit Brie with the "Happy Wrestlemania" >>>>>>), and I'll be there every week.

And yes, the Paige fuckery could be quality trash TV.

MC Safety

Shane is killing me with this jacket/vest/tie top half and jeans/sneakers bottom half.

Shane is killing me putting himself into another wrestling match.

The worst thing Vince McMahon Sr. ever did was put his son in a powder-blue tuxedo and in front of a camera. It gave them all a taste and now they're addicts.

We get a full on proper set of elimination matches. Give me 6 hours of that shit... Survivor Series match are the best.

Maryse is the kind of heel a show like this needs. I mean, look at the other stories they had. "Lana is scared to wrestle." "Naomi jacked up her hair." Who cares? More of Brie looking like she wants to fade Maryse while Rene and Paige look on and Nikki being a right asshole to her sister (when she hit Brie with the "Happy Wrestlemania" >>>>>>), and I'll be there every week.

And yes, the Paige fuckery could be quality trash TV.
I was legit worked for a moment into thinking their drama was real and who knows, maybe some of it was. But Maryse got that GOAT theme which just beats Brie Mode for me so I gotta side with her. Plus I can't hate Nikki in the 'she's awful but entertainingly awful'. John and Nikki drinking wine while Nikki cries over how he doesn't want to get married is a million times better then Brie and Bryan planting a tree.

I finally got round to watching that video of Corino at the performance center, am I the only one who'd love him to get a run as basically what Regal was in early NXT? The vet to teach the punk kids some respect when they prod and step out of line

Top Bottom