• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WCW wasted some really good ideas in the New Blood era.

The biggest problem was when the entire crop of people that could have made that feud work left months before the feud started.

The one guy they did have and could have pushed wasn't until the racism lawsuit came up. Also way too late.

The only good that comes out of it was Scott Steiner's push...which again, also waay too late.

and turning one of your most popular upcoming faces into a heel

Kaladin

Because it's never too early for Wrestlemania

EE036.jpg

just learned that NXT is coming back to CA next month, holding a show at Riverside - where I live. I missed the LA show so i'm stoked for this. Hopefully Kota appears.

Not Five stars but Five false finisher finishes from both men at least.

Holy shit they're milking this Cena is fired bit at SS2010, he even managed to no sell ending the PPV when the event logo pops up in the lower corner, wasn't he back like the next night on Raw?

Shoot: John Cena ruined Wade Barrett's career.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's good to know Matt Bloom can still walk because holy jeebus that's an F5 Burning Hammer

F65piv3.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My guess is they will keep letting Ibushi work NXT because he's Ibushi

Top Bottom